Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1265365 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Dear Moderators,

We are neither involved in nor interested in participating in any "maligning campaigns". We come to IF for discussion not to run some worthless campaigns which doesn't have any relevance.lol.

While we are aware of and have screenshots of certain groups that really did a maligning campaign to bully and report the profiles of editors and video makers within the TB fandom,and the chats were posted and the agenda was busted out . But,this does not mean we will accuse forum members of being part of these groups.

It is quite amusing and hilarious to assume that we are being led by specific groups, taking orders from them, or allowing someone to boss us around lol.

If a blame game is being played, there are many from the same group who play the victim card while bringing up hateful tweets and using crass language. They have no qualms in discussing the tweets of the likes of Antonym, who uses such disgusting comments. But all that is okay because of the collective hatred for Yumna.

Additionally, some individuals berate others for their looks and style, and then act selectively concerned about feminism and forum peace. We wonder where their concern goes during those times.

I have no issues with a new or seperate forum for TB. But, does it serve any purpose of solve anything?

Bullies who think they are entitled to use forum for themselves while acting all innocent and victims infront of mods will still continue the same behaviour because the intention here is to move all discussions of wahaj and yumna specially yumna our of the PSF. But people are forgetting the fact that the same wahaj and yumna would work in different projects, n also both could again work together in different project and again the threads for the same will be created in PSF itself. As long as Wahaj and Yumna are part of PTV you can't oust their content out of this forum.

Out of all the suggestions made, I really liked the advanced block feature suggestion. The current feature just allows us to stop the person from quoting, liking and tagging. But we can still see their posts. Please improvise the feature such that we don't see the posts of contents of the blocked individuals.

I hope it gets incorporated asap.

Thank you for your understanding.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: mala06

I know. You know here people have problem when we ignore certain some one, and when we praise other actor and actress. Like just few weeks ago we were praising Sajal and then someone has to bring KA trps, a show that eneded one year agon just to show how flop of an actor is Sajal. Its so obvious whats going on here.

This is the problem. That group of people openly can say they doesn't like some actors but some can't say they don't like Yumna, Wahaj and post starts removing. This is the problem of this forum. And privileged group thinks they can do anything.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

This is the problem. That group of people openly can say they doesn't like some actors but some can't say they don't like Yumna, Wahaj and post starts removing. This is the problem of this forum. And privileged group thinks they can do anything.

I have seen Wahaj getting dragged, his personal life mocked, and his credits getting stolen.

I also noticed the moderator Mrina/Mina openly declaring her love for Yumna and dislike for Sana.

I just don't get why my post where I state my dislike for this actress gets trashed. Ye kya zabardasti hai. And I can't even prove this if I don't have the foresight to take screenshots.

I would like to mention what I dislike as freely as the moderators do without my post getting trashed or the thread getting locked.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: meandwho

I have seen Wahaj getting dragged, his personal life mocked, and his credits getting stolen.

I also noticed the moderator Mrina/Mina openly declaring her love for Yumna and dislike for Sana.

I just don't get why my post where I state my dislike for this actress gets trashed. Ye kya zabardasti hai. And I can't even prove this if I don't have the foresight to take screenshots.

I would like to mention what I dislike as freely as the moderators do without my post getting trashed or the thread getting locked.

Just yesterday I wrote I don't read some post and that post got removed. I don't know who got offended with that post. I don't understand what is allowed to write in this forum or they should declare only a group can write freely, others aren't allowed the same.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

smiley3What is even going on here?smiley5smiley6

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: meandwho

@bold: I like a lot of actors based on their work. I don’t have favourites but since you’re saying this, I’ll clarify that you are definitely allowed to say whether you like someone or not. You’re just not allowed to bash them and call them names.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

smiley3What is even going on here?smiley5smiley6

Just shifting goal posts and logical fallacy

According to them a tweet explicitly mentioning India forums has no bearing on members of India forums but some random incident which took place on some random site does.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Just shifting goal posts and logical fallacy

According to them a tweet explicitly mentioning India forums has no bearing on members of India forums but some random incident which took place on some random site does.

smiley24 smiley6 sadly I am not surprised.
Edited by Arreyaar - 3 months ago
WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

smiley24 smiley6 sadly I am not surprised.

Already said this forum with whatever moderation we have is much better than other places which are not monitored at all

I will continue to say this after all of my posts have been deleted but posts randomly accusing us of being involved in Instagram fights and some random account are allowed to stay. Neither that incident nor those accounts have anything to do with India forums as opposed to a clear evidence of big Yumna fan account engaging with tweets maligning forum members and moderators

I will also add that ignoring has worked for me, as I less engagement with them has led to less pangas for me on the forum.

Vijay has said they are working on block feature, that'll solve most of the problems

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - 3 months ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

I agree with you. Honestly I am annoyed.