Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Forum has changed so much, can one explain new rules?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5357470

Word Count: 1

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wahaj Ali

I went through it but it is not clear with respect to limits, what would be considered bashing?

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

I went through it but it is not clear with respect to limits, what would be considered bashing?

smiley36 Idk forum is pretty chill these days. That’s how it should be .
WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

smiley36 Idk forum is pretty chill these days. That’s how it should be .

Okay then we'll discuss everything smiley36

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Okay then we'll discuss everything smiley36

bring it onsmiley36
minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Just refer to the Conduct Guidelines in the rules thread. We are just following that and nothing more. Let me know if something is unclear, and I will try to clarify that for you.smiley14
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Please Consider this a suggestion/ recommendation to improve the workings on this site for once and for all.

1) There should be a separate forum for Tere Bin - like how there are separate serial forums for Indian shows. Tere Bin is a very popular show and making waves and I am not being sarcastic for a change. I understand it has massive popularity everywhere and brings in a lot of fans. It is a current sensation and people want to discuss, appreciate, criticize it in big numbers..which is a testament to its popularity. It has created big records everywhere and it is true..no other show currently comes close to its popularity and there are many who are waiting for Season 2. So they should have a separate space where they can have discussion threads on plot points, actors, actresses, fan theories, fan fictions, creation gallery, Chat clubs, SM threads. It created a record on IF too for discussion threads etc.

2) And keep this current PSF for other shows..where we can discuss about other shows peacefully and SM updates/ CC thread can be for other things except Yumhaj and TB. We cant have every other thread being a battle ground for TB vs other shows.

Please understand I am saying this in the benefit of the forum..everyone can be happy this way..Neutrals, fans, critiques etc.

Dear moderators,

As participants in an open forum, we have every right to engage in any thread, discuss, critique, and express ourselves freely. Unfortunately, there is a segment of individuals who dislike our presence in the show related threads. We are being mocked, judged and bullied.When we respond in the same fashion, we are unfairly singled out or reported. We refuse to retreat simply because some individuals do not want us participating in show threads. We urge you to remind them to adhere to the forum's rules and regulations before engaging in moral policing and baseless complaints, especially since it is they who engage in bullying behavior solely because of our support for TB.

The PSF forum is inclusive and welcomes discussions from all members. Chat clubs and update threads are not limited to fans and supporters of specific actors but are open to content related to Yumna Zaidi and Wahaj Ali as well. We are entitled to discuss their content in these clubs. Additionally, the India forum primarily focuses on Indian show discussions, and PSF is a section within it. It's impractical to create a separate forum for a Pakistani show. Please help convey and clarify these points to others.

Thank you,

Regards

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Please Consider this a suggestion/ recommendation to improve the workings on this site for once and for all.

1) There should be a separate forum for Tere Bin - like how there are separate serial forums for Indian shows. Tere Bin is a very popular show and making waves and I am not being sarcastic for a change. I understand it has massive popularity everywhere and brings in a lot of fans. It is a current sensation and people want to discuss, appreciate, criticize it in big numbers..which is a testament to its popularity. It has created big records everywhere and it is true..no other show currently comes close to its popularity and there are many who are waiting for Season 2. So they should have a separate space where they can have discussion threads on plot points, actors, actresses, fan theories, fan fictions, creation gallery, Chat clubs, SM threads. It created a record on IF too for discussion threads etc.

2) And keep this current PSF for other shows..where we can discuss about other shows peacefully and SM updates/ CC thread can be for other things except Yumhaj and TB. We cant have every other thread being a battle ground for TB vs other shows.

Please understand I am saying this in the benefit of the forum..everyone can be happy this way..Neutrals, fans, critiques etc.

first thing first if they accept that their favourite is not everyone else’s favourite and we can criticise actor or openly show our dislike towards that actor, everything will get sorted but they don’t want to accept that 😂😂 and I am in no favour of giving god like treatment to celebs. I will openly criticise and if I feel the need to openly show my dislike towards that particular actor I will.