Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

The links from X(Twitter), don’t end with .gif. So you have to (a) upload the gif on a website like imgur.com OR (b) if you already have the URL ending with .gif use that.

For tumbler, this is the gif link:

https://64.media.tumblr.com/94fc84b13c2085bff1a90de3fa87a527/9892d5a425da86ff-7a/s1280x1920/6c71d55a8dfeda23241e5c35f14e0b2b2bc0c3e1.gif

Hope this helps!

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 4 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

It has finally worked thank you so much smiley27

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Mahira Khan's Debut Show Neeyat Is Now Available On YouTube

👇🏻👇🏻

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLb2aaNHUy_gHyf39UXCNhmbJEq1qXKK9t&si=Px1GIXBogAkCD1Ap

1179250 thumbnail

Where is the said rule? I don't find mention of Lollywood Gossip Thread in forum rules

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5333500

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Check the 5th point of this thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165187777

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

Where is the said rule? I don't find mention of Lollywood Gossip Thread in forum rules

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5333500

Any thread that is not an official Discussion thread for a new show, we will merge this thread with the Lollywood SM Updates and BTS thread per the revised forum rules.The same has been mentioned in the thread posted above by DreamOfEndless.

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 4 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

It’s getting a bit confusing..why are perfectly ok threads being closed down. I mean it’s ok to namecall members here but we can’t discuss about Feroze’s wedding and show concern for the girl knowing his criminal history? I have never reported members here for their opinion on PTV celebs or shows…sure I may have made some sarcastic remarks in returnsmiley36...unless it’s an MID attack or they get personal with me or my friends 1:1, I don’t report or block or whatever..smiley36.don’t understand what’s the point of reporting and closing threads when you can actually increase engagement on the forum by debating it out if kept civil…there is a difference between appreciation and discussion?

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

It’s getting a bit confusing..why are perfectly ok threads being closed down. I mean it’s ok to namecall members here but we can’t discuss about Feroze’s wedding and show concern for the girl knowing his criminal history? I have never reported members here for their opinion on PTV celebs or shows…sure I may have made some sarcastic remarks in returnsmiley36...unless it’s an MID attack or they get personal with me or my friends 1:1, I don’t report or block or whatever..smiley36.don’t understand what’s the point of reporting and closing threads when you can actually increase engagement on the forum by debating it out if kept civil…there is a difference between appreciation and discussion?

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. I would like to reply to your questions pointwise.

1. The closed threads look perfectly okay at present because the DT has removed offensive content from them. When they were closed, we had a reason to do. But since you haven’t mentioned which thread, it would be difficult to go into specifics.

2. It is not okay to namecall members, when that happens we take action.

3. You can discuss about a celeb’s wedding. But in a topic opened for the purpose of congratulating the celeb, he was being mocked instead. So, we put a DT note that the thread has veered off the intended topic. Then a member quoted the Note saying bashing the celeb should be normalised. But bashing is against forum rules. So when the intent of the thread was made clear, the thread was closed down.

4. We appreciate this. We do not encourage personal attacks/fanwars either, and appropriate action is taken when those are reported. Also, we don’t take action against something merely because of mass reports. We discuss as a team, even consult seniors and then an objective action is taken. As per rules, we are supposed to action a report within 24 hours.

5. We encourage a civil discourse. Positive, negative, neutral all kinds of opinions are allowed (Note that bashing is not allowed. There is a difference between bashing and expressing negative opinion). Our community guidelines allow for civil discourse where members can express their viewpoints and arguments, provided they do so respectfully and without resorting to personal attacks, fan wars, mockery or celebrity slander. You can share factual arguments and the sharing of opinions within these boundaries is fine.

Please see this thread for more detailed rules:

« REVISED RULES » *PLS READ* 02/05/2024

Hope I answered all your questions. I answered them here because I realise many members might have the same questions. But we would really appreciate if moderation queries are discussed in PM as the rules state.

You can ask any member, one of us in the PSF DT always replies to the PMs in such PM chains based on who is online at that time.

Best regards!

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Can anyone find the show bewafa starring Ali Rehman Khan, Naveen Waqar and Ushna Shah as it's not available on YouTube

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Can anyone find the show bewafa starring Ali Rehman Khan, Naveen Waqar and Ushna Shah as it's not available on YouTube

It's available on dailymotion.