Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissDior thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys i just read "dil phoolon ki basti" novel, and now i want to watch the serial..
but i don't know where to find it๐Ÿ˜•? plzzz help mee

Edited by MissDior - 12 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: piya2025

can anyone help me with Fawad Khan's new show Ashk's episodic videos..(In HQ & tagless)

Thanks in advance.

Check your PM, please :)
Edited by OnlyHope - 12 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

can anybody identify the guy in this pic?...i have seen him before par yaad nahin araha
Actually this is one of my Fav romantic novel that's why curious to know about the lead actor
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
can someone pleaseee help me turn off the huge long banners...i have disabled it on my profile but they are still there and some are so annoying...never ending...i hope you undrstand what i am refering to...when someone comments it follows their comment, usually pictures and animated scenes from their favourite shows...help me.
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

can someone pleaseee help me turn off the huge long banners...i have disabled it on my profile but they are still there and some are so annoying...never ending...i hope you undrstand what i am refering to...when someone comments it follows their comment, usually pictures and animated scenes from their favourite shows...help me.

Scroll over 'My Dashboard'
Click on 'Update Profile'
There click on 'Preferences'

Show Video Avatars + Banner Signatures : Here click on 'No'

Hope this helps.
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ameres

Scroll over 'My Dashboard'
Click on 'Update Profile'
There click on 'Preferences'

Show Video Avatars + Banner Signatures : Here click on 'No'

Hope this helps.

did that already...i still see them...i sound like'" i see dead people" from the movie sixth sense๐Ÿ˜†...anyways...for e.g. in the MDKJZM discussion i see kslover's long banner...the others i dont...only kslovers...help me
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

did that already...i still see them...i sound like'" i see dead people" from the movie sixth sense๐Ÿ˜†...anyways...for e.g. in the MDKJZM discussion i see kslover's long banner...the others i dont...only kslovers...help me

Ah! I get it. You can't see my signature box can you? Right? The reason you can only kslovers extra long banner is that it is not really a banner. The member is posting all those signatures/banners in his/her post. They are not really present in the signature box.
Yeah it sounds...crazy but that is how it is. So whether you like or not you will have to see them. ๐Ÿ˜†

Proof- In MDKJZM thread you see the long banners, check the bari appa post you made there you don't see the banners under kslovers post. Its magic. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
ooo thanks ameres...so im not going insane
V_Sgeet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hey any idea if sanam baloch is married? and what about adeel hussain?>
Ameres thumbnail
Can someone please tell me if there is some site where I can watch Pakistani shows online besides youtube and dailymotion because they both are banned here. Please someone help out. ;(