Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamy1112 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

Hey, its ok to ask... but as far as Asher-Khirad are concerned... No they have not... not yet... They're trying to understand each other to make this unwanted relationship wnated. :) And they're going fine... Now as Asher actually bheaves like a husband... since he over heard her conversation with hs dad.. so his putting in efforts to make this marriage work... :)
Hope that helped.

-SilentPrincess-

ohh ok thanks a lots for help :)
aanopaari thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaju

I downloaded "humsafar" novel but it was scanned images of the novel. It is very difficult to read.
can anyone just give me the pdf version of typed story pls

you can read it from here😊
dreamy1112 thumbnail
hello guys
i just saw Dastaan pak drama on you tube but before watching that serial i just want to know what is that serial about n about main lead ...it will be very helpfull if some one will give lead pairs scenes...if possible
thanx in advanced
Edited by dreamy1112 - 12 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dreamy1112

hello guys
i just saw Dastaan pak drama on you tube but before watching that serial i just want to know what is that serial about n about main lead ...it will be very helpfull if some one will give lead pairs scenes...if possible
thanx in advanced

I have not seen this but have heard immense praises for this serial.. it is based on the times of Indo-Pak partition i think so
the cast comprises of Fawad Khan, Sanam Baloch, Saba Qamar, Mehreen Raheel and others
kashmira13 thumbnail

Hi guys can any one help me out!

Actually i would like to know when will

"Mere brother ki dulhan" will be coming on ARY

Actually my exams have started when it was released and i have'nt watch it yet

and wanted to watch then i came to know it will be aired on ARY soon

What date and what time ! or if it is already aired and i missed it then do let me know

Thankx in advance !:)

simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I saw this promo of the new drama called Sanjha on HUM TV and checked out the first episode. Anyone know which song that flute tune that is playing in the promo and also in some parts of first episode is from? I really liked it and wanted to find out the name of the song. I know I have heard it before but not able to recall the name of the song.

additi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
HIII
i need help😊
actually i only want the scene ''when Alam Shah saw Zulishan for the first time n there first conversation';(from Jo Chale To Jaan Se Guzar Gaye) but didnt found it in youtube so if any1 help with it😊
aiim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can anyone help me with the new day and timings of kuch pyar ka
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hello! :)

Erm I'd like to start watching the show Humsafar...since I'm in India, we don't get the channel, but could anyone link me to video updates? I searched the forum...couldn't find any :)

Thanks!

xoxo
Aanya