Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shafaqufaq

hey guys i m new here and i want to know about PSF and also that... is there any topic related to drama serial kountry luv?

hey... welcome to this forum...

PSF = pakistani serial forum.. all the pakistani serial weather they are off air or on air can be discussed here.. :) or you can discuss about your fav actors\actress too
i dont think there is any topic regarding kounty luv.. but you can open it and others who watch this serial can discuss it along with you...

edit: just saw its already opened and you have taken part in the discussion 😆😆
Edited by Usman. - 13 years ago
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Can someone provide me with the links of "Jo chaley to jaan se guzar gaye " ..
I cant seem to find it & the one i found doesn't work ...

Thanxx in advance :)
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Usman.

can any one tell where can i watch HQ videos of paki serials... on youtube the quality of paki serials uploaded is jst average and sometimes the sound quality is really poor... so help me out guys...

I hope this site works 4 u ...
Pakistan's Video Website - Vidpk.com
The videos r not opening to me ...

alina_lale thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey, does anyone have the full titlesong of the drama "Meri Subha ka Sitara" i thinnk it airs on Geo. I have found some clips of it but not the whole song... does anyone have it or can tell me where I can find it??

Thanks
-SP-
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
There was a show called "Khwaish" which used to air on Sony & Air TV..It was produce by Balaji Teleflims,By any chance do anyone know from where I can watch the full drama?esp: after episode 44.

Thanks in advance.
dreamy1112 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
HI guys
i m new to this forum...i m just started watching Humsafar ...till now its only 6 ep are there it seems
this is first time ever i m watching pakistani serial...n m totaly love with concept n characters :)
but my question is i pak dram they dont show any intimate scenes its seems...not even hug...so i m confuse about is Ashar and Khirad are comsumated there marrige or not bcoz after watching 29th oct ep they didnt showed anything like that but next day he came from office n holding her hand and there behaviour is so different...
so plz can some one help me about there relationship?
and i dont want to hurt anyone here...its totaly cool if they dont show that kind of stuff there but i just want to know bcoz its very confusing...sorry once again...if its hurts some one
thanx in advance

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
I downloaded "humsafar" novel but it was scanned images of the novel. It is very difficult to read.
can anyone just give me the pdf version of typed story pls
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dreamy1112

HI guys
i m new to this forum...i m just started watching Humsafar ...till now its only 6 ep are there it seems
this is first time ever i m watching pakistani serial...n m totaly love with concept n characters :)
but my question is i pak dram they dont show any intimate scenes its seems...not even hug...so i m confuse about is Ashar and Khirad are comsumated there marrige or not bcoz after watching 29th oct ep they didnt showed anything like that but next day he came from office n holding her hand and there behaviour is so different...
so plz can some one help me about there relationship?
and i dont want to hurt anyone here...its totaly cool if they dont show that kind of stuff there but i just want to know bcoz its very confusing...sorry once again...if its hurts some one
thanx in advance

Hey, its ok to ask... but as far as Asher-Khirad are concerned... No they have not... not yet... They're trying to understand each other to make this unwanted relationship wnated. :) And they're going fine... Now as Asher actually bheaves like a husband... since he over heard her conversation with hs dad.. so his putting in efforts to make this marriage work... :)
Hope that helped.

-SilentPrincess-