Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Some time ago Seert opened this topic... where we were supposed to name the celebs. we wanted to be added... And the most popular 5 would be added...

And people did vote.. But how do we know who got the most votes... and where they added? and if so where can I find them... Because the 5 we can see on the main page we can just click on to view their profile what about those who got added... but are not the main lpage... where do you find their profiles??

Thanks in advance...

-Laiba

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

Some time ago Seert opened this topic... where we were supposed to name the celebs. we wanted to be added... And the most popular 5 would be added...

And people did vote.. But how do we know who got the most votes... and where they added? and if so where can I find them... Because the 5 we can see on the main page we can just click on to view their profile what about those who got added... but are not the main lpage... where do you find their profiles??

Thanks in advance...

-Laiba

Hey Laiba,

All celebrities profile are here.
http://india-forums.com/tv-show/397/pakistani-tv-serials/cast/

Seert is still working on it. She is currently quite busy and thus, leaving IF. Soon new DT will come, but before that seert will announce the celebs..If not she, the new DT will count votes. :D

Edited by Princezz22 - 13 years ago
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Princezz22

Hey,

To be part of any forum's development team you have to contribute to the forum at its best. You have to make that section active, with maintaining its fullest decorum. Organizing contests, encouraging members to post there, posting some interesting games, activities. Then contact Seert since she is dt of this forum.
Plus, you should have ZERO warning level to join the development team.

Hope it helped.

Thank u so0 much pricezZ...😳
mismyth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey guyz...is there any topic related to kis din mera viyah howay ga serial?

Originally posted by: mismyth

hey guyz...is there any topic related to kis din mera viyah howay ga serial?

Are you asking because you want to open one or are you asking just genreally?

If first one then no I haven't seen anyone open one about it yet, so you can go ahead and open one... I'm sure there are many who wants to discuss the show... :)

If second then as I said above you can open one... apart from that I've only seen one post about the show and thats about the ratings of Pakistani serials (opened by "Taify").

Hope that helped... 😊
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wanted to know if "Roag","Qurbat" and "Neeyat" have started from Ary Digital Middle East,or not.If yes,can any1 please help with the timings!...Thanks!...
Whats the meaning of "Quaid-e-Tanhai" ? Not the direct meaning but, the meaning in general...
what does is mean... Is it something similar to.. Loneliness engulfed me or i'm trapped in/by loneliness.
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

Whats the meaning of "Quaid-e-Tanhai" ? Not the direct meaning but, the meaning in general...
what does is mean... Is it something similar to.. Loneliness engulfed me or i'm trapped in/by loneliness.

Yeah,it does mean entrapped within loneliness.Basically,it may refer to as the pain of being lonely.Hope tht hlps!😃
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
can any one tell where can i watch HQ videos of paki serials... on youtube the quality of paki serials uploaded is jst average and sometimes the sound quality is really poor... so help me out guys...
TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys i m new here and i want to know about PSF and also that... is there any topic related to drama serial kountry luv?