Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

तुमच्या प्रश्नात च उत्तर दडलेले आहे.

हिरो जरी ठोकळाअसला, तरीही गाणी, singers, music, heroines, त्यांचे dances आणि उत्तम कथानक, सादरीकरण, दिग्दर्शक यावरच movies चालायच्या.

prashna asa hota ki credit hero la ka jaycha. I think purushpradhan sanskruti he Karan asel.
Arjunwagle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mishkil88

that reminds me of another pradeep kumar movie chitralekha. Also historical. More beautiful songs , one of them is Jiyara kaahe tarsaye (asha, usha). Btw I really wonder...How people could tolerate the non-actors pradeep kumar, bharat bhushan, Manoj, rajendra etc...when heroines like nutan, waheeda acted so well and looked beautiful. Music by c ramchandra, madan mohan, S-J, naushad, op Nayyar and other greats. Beautiful voices by Lata, asha, Rafi, kishor. But all the credit would unfortunately go to the hero.

Both the historical movies of the 60 s chitralekha and Amrapali had a male centric hero in the form of a king dating back to Maurya dynasty or haryanka Dynasty... So invariably, , the public focussed sub consciously on the male protagonist...The story was weaved around him ...

May be acting talent per se those days wasn't evaluated critically as is being done now ... Else if you see Vaijantimala in amrapali is leagues ahead and carried the movie single handedly on her shoulders

However both the movies have got their recognition and due much later ...

RPRRR42 thumbnail

श्रीराम जयराम जय जय राम🙏🙏🙏🙏

RPRRR42 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2ZEuMdpFtU/?igsh=MWhkam1temtydnd2ag==

Zm cha kai cahlu ahe,adhi jya new serilas che promo ale ahet tyanch ajun vel decide nahi keli.

Hi pan mhane zee kannada cha remake ahe.

He pan Star pravah sarakha saral regional serials chya copy karyala lagale.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2ZFHRqKO3G/?igsh=YjZ5YnJ1OXQ3Y3ow

One more

Means in total,4 new serials

OMG.😱😱😱

Edited by RPRRR42 - 9 months ago
HeirOfSlytherin thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RPRRR42

Zm cha kai cahlu ahe,adhi jya new serilas che promo ale ahet tyanch ajun vel decide nahi keli.

Hi pan mhane zee kannada cha remake ahe.

He pan Star pravah sarakha saral regional serials chya copy karyala lagale.

One more

Means in total,4 new serials

OMG.😱😱😱

The last time my family watched Zee Marathi was when they aired Majha Hoshil Na... Ti serial suddha ardhyatunach sodun dili... Ata majhi aaji star pravah baghte....

Arjunwagle thumbnail

I saw Vijay Tendulkar' s much acclaimed play ""Sakharam Binder .."" . I admit I have never been hit so hard in the gut ... The play is deeply disturbing and makes your quiver especially in the way Sakharam physically and mentally abuses Laxmi ....

Sakharam turns out to be a pathetic wretch ...the play is grim dark and ominous...Vijay Tendulkar does not prepare you for the dark recesses he is about to plunge you ... Every word of the script punches you hard in the face ..

Hats off to Vijay Tendulkar for producing such a masterpiece....All The actors are superlative and I haven't seen such indepth and complete acting so far ever .... 🙏🙏 Sayaji has played his part of a absolute psycho to the T ..

Last but not the least wonder why the play wasnt banned 🙏🙏 especially given the fact it was released in 70 s ....Shri Vijay Tendulkar was way ahead of his time ....

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Arjunwagle

I saw Vijay Tendulkar' s much acclaimed play ""Sakharam Binder .."" . I admit I have never been hit so hard in the gut ... The play is deeply disturbing and makes your quiver especially in the way Sakharam physically and mentally abuses Laxmi ....

Sakharam turns out to be a pathetic wretch ...the play is grim dark and ominous...Vijay Tendulkar does not prepare you for the dark recesses he is about to plunge you ... Every word of the script punches you hard in the face ..

Hats off to Vijay Tendulkar for producing such a masterpiece....All The actors are superlative and I haven't seen such indepth and complete acting so far ever .... 🙏🙏 Sayaji has played his part of a absolute psycho to the T ..

Last but not the least wonder why the play wasnt banned 🙏🙏 especially given the fact it was released in 70 s ....Shri Vijay Tendulkar was way ahead of his time ....

Sr सोनाली कुलकर्णी आहे ना यात?

Arjunwagle thumbnail

Yes . Sayaji Shinde , Sonali Kulkarni and Chinmayee Sumit . Recently Google search says mukta barve will / would play the role of Champa ...

I am not aware of the recent actors ...

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Arjunwagle

Yes . Sayaji Shinde , Sonali Kulkarni and Chinmayee Sumit . Recently Google search says mukta barve will / would play the role of Champa ...

I am not aware of the recent actors ...

https://youtu.be/l60lTxDbaac?si=m_xPTS8US0xaZuPB

https://youtu.be/9sEcI5Ymm4Q?si=qUpoDpAC7clFkF04

Edited by iluvusakshi - 9 months ago

Word Count: 1

RPRRR42 thumbnail

Japanese sony grp corpotration has cancelled the merging with zee in India.

Ye kya hua, kaise huasmiley19smiley19