Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Vanni03

All characters are illogical.... except Soham and Kajal!!🤷🤷

Leads keep on quarrelling without any logic !! 😬😬

I'm surprised with it's TRP rank...and the fact that the writer is same as TTM!!

yes I agree. Leads parents are okay too.

ML is horrible and insensitive so as his mother. They both are prejudice against poor folks, obnoxious as well as too proud with lack of basic humanity and decency.

sometime I feel those two just oppose for the sake of opposing FL. ML has no screen presence for a leading businessman, that adds up his character in negative way as well.

I noticed the TRP order is not which show is top or great in presentation or rating. I read and understand TRP as less in female lead abuse, inhumanity and torture of her. So TTM tops the chart as rest are unbelievably worst than it

khushi.khurana thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 27 days ago

In yesterday's episode I saw Naina pregnant, is she really pregnant ?

Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 25 days ago

No... she's bluffing!!

She's too selfish and very irritating!!

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Must've put fake tummy... so that no one doubts her

khushi.khurana thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Rohini is Deepali Pansare, the girl who played "Payal ji" is IPKKND. From the too good to be true Payal Ji to scheming Rohini.

md410 thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: khushi.khurana

Rohini is Deepali Pansare, the girl who played "Payal ji" is IPKKND. From the too good to be true Payal Ji to scheming Rohini.

Long back, I've seen her in Star One show Dhoond Legi Manzil humein.

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: khushi.khurana

She was also the first Sanjana in Akkk

She left one crap and joined another

Edited by WolfieCandy5 - 18 days ago
Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 days ago

Just heard yt review of the latest episode of this show!! Can't believe this show is on 2nd or 3rd spot in trp chart!! Kiti kiti bhayankar goshti dakhvat ahet hya show madhye!! Same in tttm ...basic माणुसकी नाही दाखवू शकत?? इतकी negativity??😬😬🥴🥴

md410 thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Vanni03

Just heard yt review of the latest episode of this show!! Can't believe this show is on 2nd or 3rd spot in trp chart!! Kiti kiti bhayankar goshti dakhvat ahet hya show madhye!! Same in tttm ...basic माणुसकी नाही दाखवू शकत?? इतकी negativity??😬😬🥴🥴

I was about to post same. Yes the show does not even have basic humanity and decency.

How on earth one can be so inhuman and even FL has no self respect. She talks about it but no. If I were her I would have left long back. ML first from no angle looks like businessman two seems he has no brain at all. Really dumb.

khushi.khurana thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: md410

I was about to post same. Yes the show does not even have basic humanity and decency.

How on earth one can be so inhuman and even FL has no self respect. She talks about it but no. If I were her I would have left long back. ML first from no angle looks like businessman two seems he has no brain at all. Really dumb.

I still place my anger on aaba( forcing people who dont want to be together doesnt work). Please let them go separate ways. It is for the good of everyone. I dont understand why Advait should live with Kala and vice versa, if they hate each other.

Let her lead her life, be successful like Saroj, ( Saroj might treat Kala bad , but she is running the show for the family). Don't understand the directors need to put two people who hate each other to stay together.

Also it is amazing that no one has found about Naina , not even Rahul. Naina has no problem knowing her husband does not care about her.

Advait dad has been missing , Abba should have intervened in that matter , Probably Abba interfered too much in his life also.