Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi.khurana thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Todays episode was nice , loved how Rohini & Aaba in their own way got Naina in trouble, Kala could do nothing.

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi.khurana

Watching bits and pieces,

Naina throws tantrums, Kala design jewelry for Advait Client(he is unaware), he gets the deal. Aba and Soham unite to move Kala to Advait room from storage room.

Advait mom is acting up, I dont understand her problem. She can accept Naina for Rahul but she hates Kala.

Aba gives credit to Kala पायगुण for the deal

Kala's family in huge debt.

Naina's tantrums are growing , and Kala always tries to protect her.

I like Naina's character though cunning she gets what she wants by hook or crook. She is good at manipulating, I feel sometime happy , the type of treatment she gives Kala. Kala only knows how to ill treat Advait.

Advait has his own issues, e.g he thinks Kala is good for house budget only, Reminder Advait she designed the statue of the goddess. His main goal in life is to oppose Kala.

Sometimes I feel Naina should've been the protagonist... she should've not fallen in love with advait.... and if they got married mag maja aali asti advait chi

Kala la fakta advait shi bhandta yeta.... bahinila samjavta yet nahi?? Ka pathishi ghalte itki.... and punha, Mahan banna he sp chya dar sunecha kaam aahe ka?

khushi.khurana thumbnail

Kala has an eureka moment , she is asking herself if Naina lied about preganancy. Well done Kala.Advait it is not wrong to give your wife irrespective of your personal issues her own independence, I would say she should follow her heart and start working.

Edited by khushi.khurana - 4 months ago
khushi.khurana thumbnail

Kala has an eureka moment , she is asking herself if Naina lied about preganancy. Well done Kala.Advait it is not wrong to give your wife irrespective of your personal issues her own independence, I would say she should follow her heart and start working.

If Kala's MIL comes to know that she had gone to her parents home, she will cause a tantrum , it is better that Kala leaves the home( unless Advait supports her), saying she cannot leave her parents , she has the right to take care of them.

Why put up with these foolish conditions? Who agrees to the conditions in this age?

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

If Kala's MIL comes to know that she had gone to her parents home, she will cause a tantrum , it is better that Kala leaves the home( unless Advait supports her), saying she cannot leave her parents , she has the right to take care of them.

Why put up with these foolish conditions? Who agrees to the conditions in this age?

This is what so called educated businesswoman does. Go beyond humanity to mistreat DIL. If she has an issue, okay tell her to leave the house. She would happily make her own living. Now that truth is out about Naina and Rahul and it was clear she was at no fault why torture and abuse let her live her life.

Why is everyone tolerating Naina's tantrum and blaming kala. What is a big deal, if she is out, why Kala needs to take care of Naina. They have domestic help why does she needs to be blamed. It is just star group core concept that Abuse, harass and mistreat FL beyond basic decency. That why no FL has spine

khushi.khurana thumbnail

Naina and Kala both have understood Aaba has the final word. Both use it to their advantage. All of them are shown equally cunning in this serial(Kala, Naina, Rohini, Rahul). Saroj is open book, she makes no show of liking her DIL. Kala I expected her to be open ,like she did not say she had gone to her parents house, she knew Saroj;s would react, about designing jewelry for money to help her parents. She is firm believer not disclosing the truth is not the same as lying.

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail

Do you guys even watch this??? I left watching after they started the theft track

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5

Do you guys even watch this??? I left watching after they started the theft track

There is no improvement or progress in the show it is stuck where it was at the beginning. On top of that character with no chemistry makes it unimpressive. Sometimes, an old cliche story can be a successful one because of ensemble cast and their chemistry.

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail

How in the world do they get so much trp??

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5

How in the world do they get so much trp??

Because other shows are horrible than this. One can imagine how abusive and regressive rest of the shows are. This shows does not air on Saturday