Who do you think or wish for to stop Ani Arshi wedding drama? - Page 6

Poll

Who do you think or wish for to stop Ani Arshi wedding drama?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Yes , in this show I feel like leads are villains and heros they don’t need anyone else to create a story !! Just give them some props and they will do the rest 😂

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Yeah, We need to train our brain to not expect any logical thing from any of them for now...

Forget about the side characters as they are there to create drama only but our leads are not less here... They are giving us headache & new tension every day😂

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Yes , in this show I feel like leads are villains and heros they don’t need anyone else to create a story !! Just give them some props and they will do the rest 😂

smiley37smiley37

💯 💯

This is so apt...

Edited by Sampada_14 - 4 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

I have same views ! It didn’t make sense to me and still doesn’t completely why to marry when you are not in love.. I really hope they answer this question clearly in the show now. So far I have just explanations of my own … Either jhanak or Ani is ok ! Just no more wedding please 🤦🏽‍♀️

Yes .....No more wedding..... please....

I agree....Ani doesn't love Arshi...that reason itself is enough for him to not get married to her...... irrespective of his feelings for Jhanak.....

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I went with Ani and God again someone else..

Ani cos recently I am following Rishta… as do our makerssmiley37

Again someone else.. perhaps it’s Tejas this time back from Jail.. wanting to avenge Anirudh and J..

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

second that! And it is in sync with the promo

Is there a new promo?? I feel like being back to work after a long sabbaticalsmiley29

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aadia

Is there a new promo?? I feel like being back to work after a long sabbaticalsmiley29

The latest one with the peach turban

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vimeo

I think it was answered today. He said u want me to marry Arshi n acchese nibhao the shaadi with Arshi - dekhna mein karungi har zimmedari nibhaungi bus tum mere saath mat chodna - wasn't this his words. So I think he will marry Arshi bcoz Jhanak wants him to n to some extent his family wants him to. But not in his own accord. So that's why Jhanak claiming rights on Ani is quite important. If she hints at it even once he will give up on the marriage with Arshi. Let's see what happens.

this is the current reason Ani is marrying Arshi now.

Audience is not able to get this because he has been dying to marry her no matter what even before J started putting pressure on him to do so.

Also remember he said he had no zor over his life, even when he happily attended his ashirwad.

It makes him look like a loser who listens to others and goes with the flow and has no brain of his own.