Does Ani have lack of trust issues?

MyThoughts thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Ani is a soft-hearted person and he does know that. Many soft-hearted people face this fear of being taken advatange of. Ani does have this fear.

Unlike J, Ani was quite strongly attracted towards J since he watched her dance in the room. He was mesmerized by her talent and her beauty. In addition, there was a huge soft corner for J for the humiliation, struggles she was facing. Taken all this together, Ani was quite quick to like the idea of J being his wife. Hence, Ani was quick to get possessive and protective of J as any husband would.However, Ani developed all these emotions without knowing much about J as a person.

On the other hand, J never felt like being Ani's wife so strongly. It was relatively easy for her to rub off the Sindoor. Also, it was also easy for her to take Rahul's name during video call session, which was an unacceptable idea for Ani. Ani is more of a protective angel for her who does not need to know about who she as a person is. Hence, she rarely opens up to Ani about who she really is during the minimal contact time they get.

Not knowing J and her life fully, with the possessiveness that he has for her and the fear that he can be easily taken advantage of, creates a perfect scenario for Ani misunderstanding J. It is not a trust issue that Ani has to be specific.

J lately has started falling for Ani but still she does not have possessiveness for him. Hence, she does not get affected by the idea of Ani going with someone else. Hence, the scope of J misunderstanding Ani is quite less.

I hope the writer gets to show a phase of friendship between them where they get chance to better understand each other creating a strong foundation for their love relationship. Else, the relationship will be no less than just an attraction and jimmedari.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nice thoughts….i feel like another misunderstanding will be a flop idea. Ani knows how Tejas is so he should expect some kinda background story which might have brought Jhanak to where she is. Even viewers will get bored of one more mu.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Post their forced marriage, j has never been comfortable with Ani pda with Arshi.

She says one thing and emotes another. She always looks accusingly at Ani.

Subconsciously j wants Ani in a way to acknowledge their relationship, thats why she keeps asking Ani - with what right he does things. But Ani always recognizes her ask and ducks the question with zimmedari. He knows very well it is not zimmedari. Ani also knows J cares for him a lot - remember the aarti scene, He is getting confused signals from J - before his ashirwad, he that only each erson knows what they want and I took it to mean both ways, Ani what he wants and J what she wants

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I felt the opposite for J, since their forced marriage J had the wife feeling, she even had a nightmare about Tejas coming after her Ani fills her maang in front of him, Arshi comes there and drags Ani away, J pleading not to leave her. I always found her being uncomfortable when she sees Ani and Arshi together, even though she kept saying she doesn't want to come between them.

Edited by Lollolika - 4 months ago
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lollolika

I felt the opposite for J, since their forced marriage J had the wife feeling, she even had a nightmare about Tejas coming after her Ani fills her maang in front of him, Arshi comes there and drags Ani away, J pleading not to leave her. I always found her being uncomfortable when she sees Ani and Arshi together, even though she kept saying she doesn't want to come between them.

I think both had unconsciously accepted their status in eo's life but in different aspects.

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MyThoughts

Ani is a soft-hearted person and he does know that. Many soft-hearted people face this fear of being taken advatange of. Ani does have this fear.

Unlike J, Ani was quite strongly attracted towards J since he watched her dance in the room. He was mesmerized by her talent and her beauty. In addition, there was a huge soft corner for J for the humiliation, struggles she was facing. Taken all this together, Ani was quite quick to like the idea of J being his wife. Hence, Ani was quick to get possessive and protective of J as any husband would.However, Ani developed all these emotions without knowing much about J as a person.

On the other hand, J never felt like being Ani's wife so strongly. It was relatively easy for her to rub off the Sindoor. Also, it was also easy for her to take Rahul's name during video call session, which was an unacceptable idea for Ani. Ani is more of a protective angel for her who does not need to know about who she as a person is. Hence, she rarely opens up to Ani about who she really is during the minimal contact time they get.

Not knowing J and her life fully, with the possessiveness that he has for her and the fear that he can be easily taken advantage of, creates a perfect scenario for Ani misunderstanding J. It is not a trust issue that Ani has to be specific.

J lately has started falling for Ani but still she does not have possessiveness for him. Hence, she does not get affected by the idea of Ani going with someone else. Hence, the scope of J misunderstanding Ani is quite less.

I hope the writer gets to show a phase of friendship between them where they get chance to better understand each other creating a strong foundation for their love relationship. Else, the relationship will be no less than just an attraction and jimmedari.

Ani never had any trust issue with jhanak. I believe in their relation possessiveness and thus jealously overpowers. Arshi has always ruled in Ani-arshi relationship. She always had an upper hand and Ani is follower. In Ani-Jhanak relationship Ani always has upper hand which subconciously satisfies the male ego. His dominance gets satisfy by jhanak submissiveness towards him. This made him fall for Jhanak eventually from his zimmedari mode. To me, their foundation is very strong based on trust. Even in Aditya case there was disappointment from Ani's side and because of that chaos happened but he never had mistrust for her.