Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

i think Adi is only temp basis .. aise hi dialogues mar ke he will go on his way.. pehale se hi decided hai he is going to London ... lol

Originally posted by: vimeo

To get a feel of a side character they shud hv brought in Someone more comparable to Ani. By status perhaps Adi is but by looks and personality no match!

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Lovely Analysis and we are back at it 🔥

I love the episode and excited to witness more of these mirrors thrown at Ani by AK. He seems very positive the way he is putting Ani under the spot light for things he has done wrong and the things he should have done. But I like the fact how Ani wanted to clarify to AK that he didn’t marry Arshi when he said “jab kuch pata nahe ho toh aşı baat nahe karo” like he wanted to scream that he didn’t give dhoka to J. He did put up an act of showcasing Arshi as his wife, but technically he dodged marrying her.

Anirudh ab kese wapis jaye ga J ko AK ke paas akela chor ke? It was funny when AK said - you anyways have to leave back to Kolkata with your wife and Ani’s nervousness crawled up on his face 😆

Anum - I dont think Ani is dodging marrying Arshi. He truly has accepted Arshi is his wife...there is no ploy at work here. He wants to minimize his stress but is in no way looking to walk away from his responsibilities later.

He made his bed and has to lie in it now.

He did not give dhoka to J. How can anyone give dhoka to someone when the other person shows every sign of not wanting him in the first place.

He simply resigned himself to his fate and moved on, without thinking through the option of how would he feel if he met J again. Ani was always whatever has to happen will happen and not one to think of consequences. He needs to teach his brain to include long term planning. Also this fatalistic thinking is so off putting and aimless.

Right now Ani is a nightmare of a husband, totally unpredictable and not dependable as well.

vira76 thumbnail

I agree.. he is married , technicalities does not matter now

if he says he is married arshi is his wife then she is his wife...

ab jab wo manega this marriage needs to be nullified, i will too...

Originally posted by: PPak

Anum - I dont think Ani is dodging marrying Arshi. He truly has accepted Arshi is his wife...there is no ploy at work here. He wants to minimize his stress but is in no way looking to walk away from his responsibilities later.

He did not give dhoka to J. How can anyone give dhoka to someone when the other person shows every sign of not wanting him in the first place.

He simply resigned himself to his fate and moved on, without thinking through the option of how would he feel if he met J again. Ani was always whatever has to happen will happen and not one to think of consequences. He needs to teach his brain to include long term planning. Also this fatalistic thinking is so off putting and aimless.

Right now Ani is a nightmare of a husband, totally unpredictable and not dependable as well.

PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

i think Adi is only temp basis .. aise hi dialogues mar ke he will go on his way.. pehale se hi decided hai he is going to London ... lol

you think they will make J forgive Ani so easily and go to BH?

If Arshi and Adi are out of the picture, what is left?

vira76 thumbnail

na baba na ... without realization of mistake this time forgiveness nahi honi chahiye ...

runak 1000 episode ke ant me milenge ... to ab to bohot kuch hoga lol

Adi i feel is temp .. but arshi is biggest obstacle and that will remain

you think they will make J forgive Ani so easily and go to BH?

If Arshi and Adi are out of the picture, what is left?

Edited by vira76 - 2 months ago
PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

na baba na ... without realization of mistake this time forgiveness nahi honi chahiye ...

runak 1000 episode ke ant me milenge ... to ab to bohot kuch hoga lol

Adi i feel is temp .. but arshi is biggest obstacle and that will remain

I feel it will shift from Arshi to Adi and I would prefer it. We have exhausted Arshi - how much more can we tolerate her?

Why bring in Adi for Mumbai episodes and nix him? What abt him doing a movie with her?

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I know Ani has done a lot of unreasonable things that won’t justify his actions now as he needs to work on his self and around his feelings. And I won’t try to take his side in any way as I have always been critical with his character. But after the fire fiasco, I had a feeling that Ani wanted to evade himself and others from marrying Arshi afterwards. It was only after doctor assured him how to take care of Arshi’s mental health that could determine whether or not her health deteriorates. He takes Arshi’s responsibility as someone who isn’t at fault rather has suffered a great consequence of her mom’s deeds. So according to his morals, he wouldn’t have left Arshi like this which doesn’t mean what he thought of J during the fiasco is anyway acceptable. The makers have made his situation so baffling that we weren’t sure of his intentions anymore. It was looking more like something he firmly believed on as in loving J and staying loyal to her for himself not that J wanted such commitment openly. But I still think he wouldn’t have married Arshi in the real sense or has done phool shuja. He may have done something to avoid but us se phele Arshi started screaming and accusing him for harassing her mental health and all. It’s not like his mental health didn’t get affected.

The situation that he was in and if we take a moment and zoom in, he has equally been distraught. He felt for J, he tremendously cared for her and loves her, but his love for J hasn’t been able to sustain the validity of J’s feelings. He understood it was getting pretty suffocating for J as same as it was getting for him. So when he felt J needed that freedom and flew off leaving behind the letter, he was devastated, looked for her but then realize that maybe he didn’t feel the need to capture her in his home for life. He didn’t want her to go through misery and disrespect. she needed that time to stand on her feet again. And that’s when he resigned more to his fate that she isn’t meant to be his but as long as she is happy and safe, he is satisfied.

Whether Ani is a nightmare or not, I hope this track is his path to redemption in some way. All of us need to see him breaking the barrier which is pulling him back to Arshi and accept what his heart wants truly.

Edited by Manoshono - 2 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I know Ani has done a lot of unreasonable things that won’t justify his actions now as he needs to work on his self and around his feelings. And I won’t try to take his side in any way as I have always been critical with his character. But after the fire fiasco, I had a feeling that Ani wanted to evade himself and others from marrying Arshi afterwards. It was only after doctor assured him how to take care of Arshi’s mental health that could determine whether or not her health deteriorates. He takes Arshi’s responsibility as someone who isn’t at fault rather has suffered a great consequence of her mom’s deeds. So according to his morals, he wouldn’t have left Arshi like this which doesn’t mean what he thought of J during the fiasco is anyway acceptable. The makers have made his situation so baffling that we weren’t sure of his intentions anymore. It was looking more like something he firmly believed on as in loving J and staying loyal to her for himself not that J wanted such commitment openly. But I still think he wouldn’t have married Arshi in the real sense or has done phool shuja. He may have done something to avoid but us se phele Arshi started screaming and accusing him for harassing her mental health and all. It’s not like his mental health didn’t get affected.

The situation that he was in and if we take a moment and zoom in, he has equally been distraught. He felt for J, he tremendously cared for her and loves her, but his love for J hasn’t been able to sustain the validity of J’s feelings. He understood it was getting pretty suffocating for J as same as it was getting for him. So when he felt J needed that freedom and flew off leaving behind the letter, he was devastated, looked for her but then realize that maybe he didn’t feel the need to capture her in his home for life. He didn’t want her to go through misery and disrespect. she needed that time to stand on her feet again. And that’s when he resigned more to his fate that she isn’t meant to be his but as long as she is happy and safe, he is satisfied.

Whether Ani is a nightmare or not, I hope this track is his path to redemption in some way. All of us need to see him breaking the barrier which is pulling him back to Arshi and accept what his heart wants truly.

A beautiful interpretation Anum! So many ppl feel strongly here for him but he doesn’t feel any for us na.. stupid fella 🥹😛

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

A beautiful interpretation Anum! So many ppl feel strongly here for him but he doesn’t feel any for us na.. stupid fella 🥹😛

I don’t even know if he wants us to believe in our interpretation. We can be totally wrong if he does what he did in the past again. Then, I will take everything backsmiley37

As long as I see his feelings for J snail pacing to the right direction, I can interpret more smiley17

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I feel it will shift from Arshi to Adi and I would prefer it. We have exhausted Arshi - how much more can we tolerate her?

Why bring in Adi for Mumbai episodes and nix him? What abt him doing a movie with her?

Yes that’s where it’s going .. maybe Jhanak wins the show.. Arshi either loses due to foul play by her mom or her own health conditions..Adi gives Jhanak a chance and she takes it without any reluctance. This nay irk Ani a little but he may not be able to do anything and thus resigni to fate once again going back to baby siting! Jhanak on the other hand takes this step so that her Sirji continues in his marital bliss without any hiccups.. how will this deadlock break now😧😴

Arshi is gonna be a full time vamp!! God help Ani and us🥹