Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

#Episode 228

The episode I felt stayed true to reality.

Is Jhanak right with her thoughts or was Anirudh right in his behaviour ?

The panicked Anirudh who is worried for Arshi. The family who still doubts that Anirudh will support Jhanak inspite of Arshi being injured . All are worried about Jhanak being supported by Anirudh more than Arshi !!! Because they all know how Anirudh would fight for her , but still they wanted him to marry Arshi...๐Ÿค—

He was firm if Shriti has seen Jhanak harming Arshi let her file complaint and Jhanak face the consequence.From the moment he heard Shristi is involving police in the scene , his concern and restlessness came up . He was clear that she would be punished if she is proven guilty. His confidence on Jhanak being innocent .

Yes , true that is the reality .If you are guilty you will be punished .(I hope the makers dont forget this line ,Bips and Shristi is roaming free for quite sometime )

Shristi you need to be cautious . Your plans are backfiring , realise it . The plans to harm an innocent pure girl who always wished good for your family is being protected by creator himself . He has showered his blessing on Jhanak through Anirudh till now and it will continue....no matter what you plan.This time its big , still you are not realising it . Its your daughter who is battling her life and still you are the verge to avenge Jhanak ..why . What enmity do you have with her . I couldn't even sympathise with Shristi -the mother.

Jhanak , the girl who always stood for herself at the right time , where is he .I so loved her when she had the strength to expose Tejas in the mandap , even when she was alone in the whole crowd . Now where is she .This Jhanak is so different , who doesnt want to fight for herself .She might be hurt with all the incidents and the previous incidents , but why is she being stupid in the name of sacrificing her life . She needs to take a stand for herself irrespective of anything and anyone , yes anyone. It should be all about herself now that she has decided to move away from everyone.Her silence is as accepting all the blame. Let her rise and shine and be herself who can stand up for herself .

I dont know why I didnt feel sad for Jhanak when she said if she had someone of her own they would have fought it for her to prove her innocence .Was it a genuine concern or was it a taunt for Anirudh .

If so why ...You are the same girl who pushed him away .Now why trying to making him feel guilty in that tensed state .

I loved the conversation between Jhanak and Anirudh , but I doubt if that was needed at that moment .

Jhanak who wanted to know if her Sirji trusted her in the situation. Yes , that is her major concern. Why ?

Should it have been about defending herself from being named as a criminal ?

Is she only concerned about the tag if home wrecker .

Is she is so ok with being a criminal ? Would her mom be happy with this .

If even his distrust is making her uneasy how was she supposed to live her life leaving him.

From her way of talking it doesnt make her look innocent , she herself is portraying to be guilty if something .

Anirudh was tensed , nervous . His each and every word to her was genuine .How a man in that situation would behave . Why did you come here and an acceptance of , I had called you many times to my room as I wished for it . But now I am refusing ...This could hurt her , but little does she understand that she would fall in more trouble if anyone sees them together as his family is already blaming her that she did it out of jealousy . Jhanak too cant be blamed at this state of mind on his words of Its not about my thinking , its about Shristi , she saw it and so is informing police even though I dont believe her words. She might have misunderstood the whole accident . ....The words from a man who is tensed in how to handle the situation he is stuck in ..it could be misread as Jhanak wanted a , "I trust you ". But instead she got an "I am confused ".

Yes he is confused on how will Shristi involve police if she has no proof and will she olay with her daughters life ..Poor fellow doesnt know how cruel his Shristi aunty is ( I hate that when he calls her aunty )

Whatever be the situation Anirudh wont let Jhanak go away from this pagal ghar.

The moment she said you have doubt , you are confused , anyways I am leaving as the marriage is done ...here comes ...But marriage didnt happen as the pheras are not done .

This was the best part of the episode and the conversation for me ...I am confused , but you are sure about you ..so dont run away and face it. .Even in the tensed state he has given her the idea to fight for herself.Take it as a main hoon tumhare sath , Jhanak .He might not be able to defend you openly , but he is there .

The monologue of Anirudh gives me hope that he has trust on her and distrust on Shristi and would stand up for her . He has immense trust on her .

But what is that 'you didnt want the marriage to happen ' ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” Is it a question to himself or his wish .

Lal is concerned about Shubho money ,finally someone is cared about it ๐Ÿ˜œ ...

Why is all speaking rubbish that Jhanak is jealous of Arshi and Anirudh marriage . If she wanted she could have kept the marriage .How can writers so easily forget what they showed two days before .So many stupid dialogues from the evil gang about Jhanak.Shristi being shown so overconfident inspite of doing crime in public.

For me the entire epiosde was Anirudh's concern for Jhanak from the moment he was informed about Shristi involving police .

Galat kya Shai kya mujhe na pata ..

I am confused same as Anirudh .Baat Khatam .

Am also confused..

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

You really have so much patience girl to write this episode patiently & meaningfully..

I'm so done with her irritating behaviour today.. She was expecting from her, but she herself is ready to accept the punishment too without her doing anything wrong...

At this moment, she needs to stand for herself more than anything or anyone but she is on her way to take all the crap once again..

#Episode 228

The panicked Anirudh who is worried for Arshi. The family who still doubts that Anirudh will support Jhanak inspite of Arshi being injured . All are worried about Jhanak being supported by Anirudh more than Arshi !!! Because they all know how Anirudh would fight for her , but still they wanted him to marry Arshi...๐Ÿค—

He was firm if Shriti has seen Jhanak harming Arshi let her file complaint and Jhanak face the consequence.From the moment he heard Shristi is involving police in the scene , his concern and restlessness came up . He was clear that she would be punished if she is proven guilty. His confidence on Jhanak being innocent .

Yes , true that is the reality .If you are guilty you will be punished .(I hope the makers dont forget this line ,Bips and Shristi is roaming free for quite sometime )

Shristi you need to be cautious . Your plans are backfiring , realise it . The plans to harm an innocent pure girl who always wished good for your family is being protected by creator himself . He has showered his blessing on Jhanak through Anirudh till now and it will continue....no matter what you plan.This time its big , still you are not realising it . Its your daughter who is battling her life and still you are the verge to avenge Jhanak ..why . What enmity do you have with her . I couldn't even sympathise with Shristi -the mother.

Jhanak , the girl who always stood for herself at the right time , where is he .I so loved her when she had the strength to expose Tejas in the mandap , even when she was alone in the whole crowd . Now where is she .This Jhanak is so different , who doesnt want to fight for herself .She might be hurt with all the incidents and the previous incidents , but why is she being stupid in the name of sacrificing her life . She needs to take a stand for herself irrespective of anything and anyone , yes anyone. It should be all about herself now that she has decided to move away from everyone.Her silence is as accepting all the blame. Let her rise and shine and be herself who can stand up for herself .

I dont know why I didnt feel sad for Jhanak when she said if she had someone of her own they would have fought it for her to prove her innocence .Was it a genuine concern or was it a taunt for Anirudh .

If so why ...You are the same girl who pushed him away .Now why trying to making him feel guilty in that tensed state .

I loved the conversation between Jhanak and Anirudh , but I doubt if that was needed at that moment .

Jhanak who wanted to know if her Sirji trusted her in the situation. Yes , that is her major concern. Why ?

If even his distrust is making her uneasy how was she supposed to live her life leaving him.

From her way of talking it doesnt make her look innocent , she herself is portraying to be guilty if something .

Anirudh was tensed , nervous . His each and every word to her was genuine .How a man in that situation would behave . Why did you come here and an acceptance of , I had called you many times to my room as I wished for it . But now I am refusing ...This could hurt her , but little does she understand that she would fall in more trouble if anyone sees them together as his family is already blaming her that she did it out of jealousy . Jhanak too cant be blamed at this state of mind on his words of Its not about my thinking , its about Shristi , she saw it and so is informing police even though I dont believe her words. She might have misunderstood the whole accident . ....The words from a man who is tensed in how to handle the situation he is stuck in ..it could be misread as Jhanak wanted a , "I trust you ". But instead she got an "I am confused ".

Yes he is confused on how will Shristi involve police if she has no proof and will she olay with her daughters life ..Poor fellow doesnt know how cruel his Shristi aunty is ( I hate that when he calls her aunty )

The moment she said you have doubt , you are confused , anyways I am leaving as the marriage is done ...here comes ...But marriage didnt happen as the pheras are not done .

This was the best part of the episode and the conversation for me ...I am confused , but you are sure about you ..so dont run away and face it. .Even in the tensed state he has given her the idea to fight for herself.Take it as a main hoon tumhare sath , Jhanak .He might not be able to defend you openly , but he is there .

The monologue of Anirudh gives me hope that he has trust on her and distrust on Shristi and would stand up for her . He has immense trust on her .

But what is that 'you didnt want the marriage to happen ' ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” Is it a question to himself or his wish .

Why is all speaking rubbish that Jhanak is jealous of Arshi and Anirudh marriage . If she wanted she could have kept the marriage .How can writers so easily forget what they showed two days before .So many stupid dialogues from the evil gang about Jhanak.Shristi being shown so overconfident inspite of doing crime in public.

For me the entire epiosde was Anirudh's concern for Jhanak from the moment he was informed about Shristi involving police .

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Well written maya ! You are right we all are confused ! Where this is all heading , what is going on, so much confusion , no clarity !

What rubbish dialogues ! In this show everyone gets rubbish dialogues except for ani most of the time ! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

#Episode 228

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

You really have so much patience girl to write this episode patiently & meaningfully..

I'm so done with her irritating behaviour today.. She was expecting from her, but she herself is ready to accept the punishment too without her doing anything wrong...

At this moment, she needs to stand for herself more than anything or anyone but she is on her way to take all the crap once again..

Really , I dont understand why they show her so weak...

She should only think about herself now , nothing else .

Is this being great , putting herself in danger for no one....A young girl shown like this is so bad.

I just hate the makers for this.

No need to be savage but stand for yourself ..

Hope Minu becomes her guide and mentor .

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Epi - 228

Ok, first things first, let's get this straight - J has not eaten anything in the last 5,6 days except a thappad from her Maasi ! Not sure, if this superhuman skill will get added to J's resume as a prospective Daater In Law for Shubho - khane ka kharcha ZERO, so Shubho khush smiley15

Now coming back to the epi, I saw an Ani, who is trying to keep a level-head and reason with practicality ! He tries to reason with his family and finds himself cornered - no good Basus sighted, to support him!

He is worried for Arshi, as a fellow human being would be! But J's husband rant, she wanting to leave, "Shaadi abhi hui nehi hai" still points towards how he still doesn't want the shaadi to happen ! Yes, he will probably take responsibility of Arshi, given how 'zimmedari-phillic' he is and will be 'majboor' too !

His reasoning was believable - I know that Shrishti has tried to frame J before, BUT WHY WOULD SOMEONE INVOLVE POLICE AND SAY ANKHO DEKHI THAT J PUT ARSHI ON FIRE !

He is baffled by Shrishti's over-confidence and reasons that she would not have involved the police,IF SHE DID NOT HAVE A GOOD REASON TO DO SO!

As the saying goes "There is no smoke with out fire" and Shrishti involving the police, when her daughter is in the hospital, means probably there is more to it than meets the eye - hence his monologue - kya J aisa kar sakti hai qki woh nehi chahti thi ki yeh shaadi ho!

I will not judge Ani today, given how confused and complicated a situation, he finds himself in!

Kabhi kabhi ek jhooth cheekh cheekh ke bolo, toh woh sachh lagne lagta hai - that is what Shrishti has done to the rest of the human psyches! - Hence God had another akho dekhi evidence in Minu smiley1

Ani has failed to realise, how low Shrishti can gido ! Minu will provide the clarity to his thoughts and clear all his doubts - he will then be sure, this was Shirshti yet again trying to frame J !

Shrishti, the fox, checks whether Ani is around, before bringing the Police in ! She wants to make sure her path is clear ! In her over-confidence, will she not bother to mitao any evidence? Would that mean, Minu would be able to get hold of a video-tape, that would support Minu's bayaan!

I sincerely hope J's dialogue about 'koi hota jo mere sath khara hota...." doesn't foreshadow the entry of an acha admi in her life ! [Remember the makers have turned me into a cynical Soh-ciopath] Let it instead be the achhi aurat - Minu !As for J, best I remain mute ! I understand her concern for Arshi didi, but how she puts it in words and presents it to Sirjee, is dis-agreeable!

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I said the exact same thing in EDT. I donโ€™t understand why makers are showing her this weak again. They built up these two characters so well and now they are suddenly so melo ! If itโ€™s for some big impact later on when the truth is revealedโ€ฆ to me itโ€™s still just making story telling so bad in my opinion

Really , I dont understand why they show her so weak...

She should only think about herself now , nothing else .

Is this being great , putting herself in danger for no one....A young girl shown like this is so bad.

I just hate the makers for this.

No need to be savage but stand for yourself ..

Hope Minu becomes her guide and mentor .

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

We all are Anirudh ...

Mein confused hoon .

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

I said the exact same thing in EDT. I donโ€™t understand why makers are showing her this weak again. They built up these two characters so well and now they are suddenly so melo ! If itโ€™s for some big impact later on when the truth is revealedโ€ฆ to me itโ€™s still just making story telling so bad in my opinion

Just balance naa...

Even if it is for upcoming how can a person change so much ..its drama not real life , but still character need to stay true .

For writers when some character is highlighted all other characters just become fused..

rysohini thumbnail

J in epi 228 -

I agree with you on J, given what she is going through, her mind is beyond repair ! She is probably stunned by the impossibility, that she now faces an attempt to murder for her own sister ! She should have known better, Shrishti had left her hand and pushed her to drown in the river !

All she remembers is Arshi didi bringing her an ointment, when J's mom hit her and asking her , to apply it to avoid infection!

Shows that J remembers positive vibes and experiences she received from Arshi (although what epi 2 or 3 maybe).

For her nothing else really matters except the fact that Sirji trusts her or not - Ani's mistrust could be the death nail she had once mentioned - agar kabhi mere self respect ko thes pohuchi, toh main yeh ghar chhorke chali jayungi !

As for Ani, he needs Minu's bayaan, to seal the deal, that this is indeed Shrishti trying to frame J , which he anyways already suspects !

He knows he is up against powerful people and to save J would be an uphill task hence he urges J to speak the truth, as truth is what J knows ! This is similar to how he had tried convincing J to speak up the truth, during Kashmir J - Tejas Wedding mandap!

rysohini thumbnail

Ani in Epi 228-

She said during that night where she hurt him the most and turned him into the FrankAnistein - Agar aap Arshi didi se pyar nehi karte, toh shaadi kyu kar rahe hai? What is the need for this performance?

Ani has observed her closely, her reactions to his actions, during all the shaadi rituals, have hurt her - tumne mujhe bahut zyada hurt kiya isiliye maine bhi tumhe bahut hurt kiya hai Jhanak , tum har bar yeh sabeet karna chaha hai ki tum mujhse pyar nehi karti !

Plus during annullment, awaz uthao aur keh do ki tum yeh sign nehi karogi, basically choose me coz you love me, claim your rights on me - probably J's accusation about sindoor in Kashmir hotel, though she followed it with main itni laalchi nehi hu, when Ani asked whether "tum yeh sindoor accept karna chahti ho?"

He went forward with the wedding, coz J wanted him to ! About time he shut her up and stopped giving any importance to her wishes and chooses his own wishes instead! Khud ke liye jeena sikha nehi hai bande ne!

*************************************************************************************************************************

Ani's love is not devoid of insecurities and understandably so ! His love is still nascent and J has been flippant in her actions ! Ek taraf she pushes him towards Arshi didi, dusri taraf she is distraught and ganga jamuna bahao at Sirji's wedding rituals. He knows he has 'successfully hurt' her with his 'antics' hence he says "you have tried to prove you don't love me".

Just before he met J , in Kashmir, at the hotel room and even when he met her at Tejas-J mandap, he had a question -"Kya J yeh shaadi khud ki marzi se kar rahi hai" - This wavering faith, had discomforted me back then, it will probably be a journey till it becomes 'unwavering' ! Plus everything J says is so contradictory, that it is probably difficult for him to clearly understand J. "Kabhi kabhi lagta hai main tumhe pehchanta hi nehi hu"

All of the above kept aside - this is just makers drama to portray Ani, the way they want to, while riling us up in the process - X pe jung ched chuki hogi ab tak , any publicity is good publicity for the makerssmiley36