Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Question- Will BH cancel Minu, now that she would be seen supporting J? Thammi, Shubho and their unwavering sneh for Minu, kya yeh sneh dag maga jayega?smiley36
#DoesShubhoLoveArshi/ShrishtiMoreOrMinu?

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rysohini

Question- Will BH cancel Minu, now that she would be seen supporting J? Thammi, Shubho and their unwavering sneh for Minu, kya yeh sneh dag maga jayega?smiley36
#DoesShubhoLoveArshi/ShrishtiMoreOrMinu?

What about Tammi..she wanted her Son to be settled with her ...

Such a vicious lady , an example of how grandparents shouldn't be.She dont even value her kids equally .Partial , so selfish .

Dislike her so much ....

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

She was unbearable yesterday, inke kok se Babloo aur Chhoton kaise payda ho gaye smiley36

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

What about Tammi..she wanted her Son to be settled with her ...

Such a vicious lady , an example of how grandparents shouldn't be.She dont even value her kids equally .Partial , so selfish .

Dislike her so much ....

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Epiosde #227

I dedicate this epiosde to Vinayak...and of course Tammi / Shristi.

The two sides of human being .

Evil vs Good

The man who took the right stand even when his daughter is hospitalised . The rational human being who concluded it could be an accident . Who said firmly dont involve me in your game .

He stood his stand even in the toughest situation.

The eye opener dialogue "At this moment you should be worrying about your daughter ". The mother needed to be reminded by the father .

Shristi , how could she still be adamant on Jhanak being punished to death. Her daughter is in death bed and still thinking of death of a younger girl . What an evil women she is .

How can she lie so easily ...so confidently when her daughter is critical. Which mother thinks like that.

I doubt now Shristi will delete the video footage and all proof.

Tammi , the eldest in the family who should have been guiding light for all, chose to be blind . The lady who was religious and believed in God suddenly couldn't accept the words of her elder son . How convenient of her to avoid the words. Is her belief on God dependent on money and fame . How could she just brush off Jethu words in a second .

May be God doesnt want this marriage to happen and hence the obstructions that keeps on happening .

How cruel she was in telling a girl its due to your karma.How did she think Jhanak wanted to break the marriage when she signed the annulment .

Anjana ,Jethu ,Choton voiced their opinion so well. All of them were so stern in their stand .Standing for the truth even without seeing it , the trust they have for Jhanak. I am so happy for Jhanak as she has people around her who loves and trust her .

Choton ,no mind talks and riddles this time.

He was so confident but will he be open at the right moment is my doubt .

I hope Shubho and Shristi complains and the truth comes out .

Nicely placed episode with two locations both on evil vs good .

Why is this Jhanak doesnt want this marriage to happen being chanted , when she never ever showed any interst in their marriage and signed annulment . What is this 15 days now ?...Shristi is going to revenge on Anirudh too...

Wow waiting for a face off and a blackmail. So Anirudh is going to be quite and save Jhanak due to Shristi.

The monologue of Vinayak at the end ...so much foreshadowing...

Precap now makes sense as it will after Shristi Anirudh conversation

Shristi and Vinayak conversation has lot if meanings and backstory ...Hope it comes ou soon.But dont bring it to Arshi and Jhanak being real sisters ....because Urvashi clearly wrote in her letter about Guruji .

Loved all the good Basus and Vinayak as always he is the gem โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ

When will we get the love story girls ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿค”

Amazing.... I guess you have said right..it is good vs evil...

Ohh God....

How unbearable was Thammi...!!!smiley7Why so much anger and bitterness towards Jhanak? Doesn't she realise that bcz of Jhanak her husband is alive today....

Is it bcz of her mother..?? The so called "bad" label attached with her mother...that has made her dislike Jhanak soo much...it is typical but it feels so bad to listen to something like that always...

And Shrishti...is totally in open..no pretence of sophistication...

But it is soo good to see the good people who were silently suffering have found their voices....

Jhanak is sent by almighty for this probably..After bearing taunts, humiliation and rudeness for years finally they raised their voices in support of a '"outsider"..

Beginning of rebelling..that their soul might have always wanted to do...

I am glad that Choton had mentioned Ani also among them to Jhanak..bcz he understands no matter how powerful Aniruddh Bose is... Aniruddh is suppressed...

Soo waiting for Aniruddh to rise...and rebel for his love as well...

Beautifully penned as alwayssmiley27

Edited by asmitamohanty - 3 months ago
tellyme thumbnail

Epiosde #227

Evil vs Good

The man who took the right stand even when his daughter is hospitalised . The rational human being who concluded it could be an accident . Who said firmly dont involve me in your game .

The eye opener dialogue "At this moment you should be worrying about your daughter ". The mother needed to be reminded by the father .

Shristi , how could she still be adamant on Jhanak being punished to death. Her daughter is in death bed and still thinking of death of a younger girl . What an evil women she is .

How can she lie so easily ...so confidently when her daughter is critical. Which mother thinks like that.

Tammi , the eldest in the family who should have been guiding light for all, chose to be blind . The lady who was religious and believed in God suddenly couldn't accept the words of her elder son . How convenient of her to avoid the words. Is her belief on God dependent on money and fame . How could she just brush off Jethu words in a second .

May be God doesnt want this marriage to happen and hence the obstructions that keeps on happening .

How cruel she was in telling a girl its due to your karma.How did she think Jhanak wanted to break the marriage when she signed the annulment .

Anjana ,Jethu ,Choton voiced their opinion so well. All of them were so stern in their stand .Standing for the truth even without seeing it , the trust they have for Jhanak. I am so happy for Jhanak as she has people around her who loves and trust her .

Why is this Jhanak doesnt want this marriage to happen being chanted , when she never ever showed any interst in their marriage and signed annulment . What is this 15 days now ?...Shristi is going to revenge on Anirudh too...

Wow waiting for a face off and a blackmail. So Anirudh is going to be quite and save Jhanak due to Shristi.

Shristi and Vinayak conversation has lot if meanings and backstory ...Hope it comes ou soon.But dont bring it to Arshi and Jhanak being real sisters ....because Urvashi clearly wrote in her letter about Guruji .

thanks Maya for wonderful update. Wowโ€ฆ nice that you have your brain still intact wrt this show and you are able to give us such good updates

My mind is only stuck on few things, Good gang are good in supporting J but I want them to be really able to do something for her. J is completely not helping herself, she has lost all hope in life. With no one in world she has kinda gone in depression and will not help herself. Ani, at present I have no hope that will be of any help at this time. Shristi ke warning se dar gaya smiley44and still being rude to a girl who has no one and who is trapped in such a game by a veteran. Ani had been great in past, done wonders and raised my hope very high but at present he looks like a very common weak person.

Vinayak is a gem but I doubt he will be able to help Jhanak at this point.

My hope lies in Minuโ€ฆ and with strong Minu, Chotton can be of her help.

Thammi was worst, I hate that lady.

Shristi is a pure villain ๐Ÿฆน
In nutshell, I want J to be away from this place.. even Jail will be better for her mental health. This place is dangerous for her mental health

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

thanks Maya for wonderful update. Wowโ€ฆ nice that you have your brain still intact wrt this show and you are able to give us such good updates

My mind is only stuck on few things, Good gang are good in supporting J but I want them to be really able to do something for her. J is completely not helping herself, she has lost all hope in life. With no one in world she has kinda gone in depression and will not help herself. Ani, at present I have no hope that will be of any help at this time. Shristi ke warning se dar gaya smiley44and still being rude to a girl who has no one and who is trapped in such a game by a veteran. Ani had been great in past, done wonders and raised my hope very high but at present he looks like a very common weak person.

In nutshell, I want J to be away from this place.. even Jail will be better for her mental health. This place is dangerous for her mental health

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Brain in tact so funny .

Looks like Anirudh would be mute in the pretext of Shristi trap. They wont show mostly him savage now . That is what I think. Minu will come and take the center and hopefully she might be away from asylum...The hero I guess will be mute now and Jhanak taking center stage .

But I really hope they bring back og Anirudh , atleast partially as it would be doing disgrace ti his character.

But again its ITV and that too sitara.....better less hopes .๐Ÿค—

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Brain in tact so funny .

Looks like Anirudh would be mute in the pretext of Shristi trap. They wont show mostly him savage now . That is what I think. Minu will come and take the center and hopefully she might be away from asylum...The hero I guess will be mute now and Jhanak taking center stage .

But I really hope they bring back og Anirudh , atleast partially as it would be doing disgrace ti his character.

But again its ITV and that too sitara.....better less hopes .๐Ÿค—

Yes..yes .I also want them to bring back OG Aniruddh .

I am also really curious to see how they portray him at this point...

Will they show him in his calculative, manipulative avtaar or he will be a submissive one....

I am waiting to see....but keeping my expectations in check...

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Epiosde #227

Evil vs Good

thanks Maya, no sign of love story for many many miles now ๐Ÿ˜”

Not only love story, even Jhanakโ€™s dad story has also not startedโ€ฆ..Shristiโ€™s back story also no where to be seen where she made Urvashi the victim โ€ฆ..going round n round in circles with aadhi shaadis ๐Ÿ˜‚ the one pura shaadi also has been nullified now

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tellyme

totally agree with your thoughts on Ani. He doesnโ€™t realize how alone Jhanak is right now โ€ฆ.have a lot of hopes on Minuโ€ฆ..sheโ€™s the only saving grace for me in the show now ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

#Episode 228

The episode I felt stayed true to reality.

Is Jhanak right with her thoughts or was Anirudh right in his behaviour ?

The panicked Anirudh who is worried for Arshi. The family who still doubts that Anirudh will support Jhanak inspite of Arshi being injured . All are worried about Jhanak being supported by Anirudh more than Arshi !!! Because they all know how Anirudh would fight for her , but still they wanted him to marry Arshi...๐Ÿค—

He was firm if Shriti has seen Jhanak harming Arshi let her file complaint and Jhanak face the consequence.From the moment he heard Shristi is involving police in the scene , his concern and restlessness came up . He was clear that she would be punished if she is proven guilty. His confidence on Jhanak being innocent .

Yes , true that is the reality .If you are guilty you will be punished .(I hope the makers dont forget this line ,Bips and Shristi is roaming free for quite sometime )

Shristi you need to be cautious . Your plans are backfiring , realise it . The plans to harm an innocent pure girl who always wished good for your family is being protected by creator himself . He has showered his blessing on Jhanak through Anirudh till now and it will continue....no matter what you plan.This time its big , still you are not realising it . Its your daughter who is battling her life and still you are the verge to avenge Jhanak ..why . What enmity do you have with her . I couldn't even sympathise with Shristi -the mother.

Jhanak , the girl who always stood for herself at the right time , where is she .I so loved her when she had the strength to expose Tejas in the mandap , even when she was alone in the whole crowd . Now where is she .This Jhanak is so different , who doesnt want to fight for herself .She might be hurt with all the incidents and the previous incidents , but why is she being stupid in the name of sacrificing her life . She needs to take a stand for herself irrespective of anything and anyone , yes anyone. It should be all about herself now that she has decided to move away from everyone.Her silence is as accepting all the blame. Let her rise and shine and be herself who can stand up for herself .

I dont know why I didnt feel sad for Jhanak when she said if she had someone of her own they would have fought it for her to prove her innocence .Was it a genuine concern or was it a taunt for Anirudh .

If so why ...You are the same girl who pushed him away .Now why trying to making him feel guilty in that tensed state .

I loved the conversation between Jhanak and Anirudh , but I doubt if that was needed at that moment .

Jhanak who wanted to know if her Sirji trusted her in the situation. Yes , that is her major concern. Why ?

Should it have been about defending herself from being named as a criminal ?

Is she only concerned about the tag if home wrecker .

Is she is so ok with being a criminal ? Would her mom be happy with this .

If even his distrust is making her uneasy how was she supposed to live her life leaving him.

From her way of talking it doesnt make her look innocent , she herself is portraying to be guilty if something .

Anirudh was tensed , nervous . His each and every word to her was genuine .How a man in that situation would behave . Why did you come here and an acceptance of , I had called you many times to my room as I wished for it . But now I am refusing ...This could hurt her , but little does she understand that she would fall in more trouble if anyone sees them together as his family is already blaming her that she did it out of jealousy . Jhanak too cant be blamed at this state of mind on his words of Its not about my thinking , its about Shristi , she saw it and so is informing police even though I dont believe her words. She might have misunderstood the whole accident . ....The words from a man who is tensed in how to handle the situation he is stuck in ..it could be misread as Jhanak wanted a , "I trust you ". But instead she got an "I am confused ".

Yes he is confused on how will Shristi involve police if she has no proof and will she olay with her daughters life ..Poor fellow doesnt know how cruel his Shristi aunty is ( I hate that when he calls her aunty )

Whatever be the situation Anirudh wont let Jhanak go away from this pagal ghar.

The moment she said you have doubt , you are confused , anyways I am leaving as the marriage is done ...here comes ...But marriage didnt happen as the pheras are not done .

This was the best part of the episode and the conversation for me ...I am confused , but you are sure about you ..so dont run away and face it. .Even in the tensed state he has given her the idea to fight for herself.Take it as a main hoon tumhare sath , Jhanak .He might not be able to defend you openly , but he is there .

The monologue of Anirudh gives me hope that he has trust on her and distrust on Shristi and would stand up for her . He has immense trust on her .

But what is that 'you didnt want the marriage to happen ' ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” Is it a question to himself or his wish .

Lal is concerned about Shubho money ,finally someone is cared about it ๐Ÿ˜œ ...

Why is all speaking rubbish that Jhanak is jealous of Arshi and Anirudh marriage . If she wanted she could have kept the marriage .How can writers so easily forget what they showed two days before .So many stupid dialogues from the evil gang about Jhanak.Shristi being shown so overconfident inspite of doing crime in public.

For me the entire epiosde was Anirudh's concern for Jhanak from the moment he was informed about Shristi involving police .

Galat kya Shai kya mujhe na pata ..

I am confused same as Anirudh .Baat Khatam .

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 3 months ago