Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

One for these two Pagaals -

Dil toota hai, qki humne yehi chaha hai

Dimmag rootha hai, qki humne yehi chaha hai

Saath chhoota hai, qki humne yehi chaha hai

Ha, sab jhootha hai, qki humne yehi chaha hai

Kya kabhi woh dinn ayenge, jab hum jhoot chor, sachh keh payenge?

Kya kabhi woh dinn ayenge, jab hum sab chor, ek dusre ko chunn payenge?

Kya kabhi woh dinn ayenge, jab hum ek dusre se nehi, ek dusre ke liye lad payenge?

Ha yeh dinn zaroor ayenge, jab hum sab chor, ek dusre ko chunn payenge

Beautiful...

I so hope the last two lines happens soon ..🥰🤗

tellyme thumbnail

Kya kabhi woh dinn ayenge, jab hum ek dusre se nehi, ek dusre ke liye lad payenge?

wow… show kaisa bhi ho, it got out our talent
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Sure.

But isme Fahman Khan ki entry kasey hui phir agr pairing itni hit thi?

New entry after developing a beautiful bonding isn't acceptable for me 😢

I watched this as per your suggestion. The last part was so good!

I hope RuNak will have something like this. Wo logo ki to intensity hi alag level ki hgi 🔥

Ek duppata wala simple sa scene hi ek dum amazing tha 🔥

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

100% Anusha.

I've tried to watch TV shows but only 3 - I have sustained interest - IPKKND, Imlie and now Jhanak.

While IPKKND is the best overall in terms of well rounded content and well used and adorable cast, nothing beats Imlie in authenticity and raw intensity. The screenplay, dialogs, cast chemistry, acting superior to every show in ITV to date. The story even though heavily toxic and negative kept characterization of the people in it intact. Icing on the cake was 2 distinct love stories in one show and brilliant the way they justified the second lead entry and tied the story seamlessly. I could rave abt Imlie all day.

Jhanak mimics a bit of it wrt screenplay of leads and chemistry, story development.of leads, build up of their emotional attachment over time - so well justified, instead of rushed,... at least it did till a couple of weeks ago. I enjoy Jhanak in the sense that even with the butchering, and in spite of the complaining :) I still have the interest to check the story dev daily. Very few shows in ITV generate this level of interest for me and for that I'm thankful. The supporting cast/ story is repetetive and lead pair now butchered weakened and characterzation the most important element is not maintained. Did I mention Jhanak forum is the best. All around respectful of everyones opinions. So pleasant and enjoyable to have discussions, even the wildest theories can have an airing without attack.

In order for me

Adilie / Arylie - can never pick one - i know most like one or the other...I love both.

Arshi

Runak

My apologies to the non Imlie watchers for this carried away response. The way I see it - there is a show for you guys to enjoy out there. If someone can point me to content like Imlie, I would be happy.

Anusha for me 3rd Pagdandia trip when Adi realizes his love for Imlie is the best track in the show. Adi is one of the most flawed ML's - in comparison Ani is better. Adi is however a very strong character, Ani is portrayed as quite weak.

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Yaar aap sach mein Imlie S1 ko dekhna chahiye.

They really are unconventional and unique. In my terms, RuNak is second only. And Mein aise nahi bholungi thodi without good reason.

They may look unattractive together, but their emotional journey is so rich without physical intimacy itself. Aap chahthi hai ki dekhun ek ladki ne ek ladke ke dil ko kaise unki pyaar mein pigal deta hai. Adilie is the couple for it.

Their ideologies/principles despite being opposite to each other fit well like a glove. Adi the ML really transforms for the better after interacting with Imlie the FL and how his world shakes after realizing he loves her, aapko patha nahi. SO DAMN GOOD.

JUST WATCH THIS ONE EPISODE FOR ME. This is literally Ani in a different form. You'll understand what I mean.

Aditya ne kiya Imlie ko protect! | S1 | Ep.109 | Imlie

You can ask any of the Tagged people too why they love this couple so much.

PPak thumbnail

Sure.

But isme Fahman Khan ki entry kasey hui phir agr pairing itni hit thi?

New entry after developing a beautiful bonding isn't acceptable for me 😢

That is usually true for me. New pairing is very difficult to take.

Adilie is a very unique couple. If I did not follow the story from day 1 I may not hvae liked this seemingly mismatched couple. Makers were brilliant in crafting their story - so organic and intense without a lot of physical touch, like Runak

Here is where viewers differ.

They slowly changed Adi's characterization to keep the PL relevant and by the time they were done butchering Adi, I was happy for Adilie to break up, and a new ML to come in.

Adilie fans were mostly from outside India non typical ITV viewers who followed this as their only ITV show. Some Adilie fans could not stomach Arylie and left the show. Yet Arylie became a huge hit couple than Adilie.

Arylie was a hit from a predominantly younger viewer crowd, from India and Pakistan.

Aryan entry & characterization was exactly the opposite of Adi. He was rich a bit arrogant most of the viewers found him very attractive and their chemistry was hot.

Arylie became even more popular than Adilie because of Sumaan the actors chemistry off screen and the popularity they got from the weekend Ravivaar with Star Parivaar show

The part I realized from Imlie is, we fall for the character not the actor. The actors never have the charisma the makers create. While Fahman and Sumbul aced Arylie, they dont have the same feel or impact in their current shows. However good the actor, it takes a lot to come together to enjoy a couple and show.

Runak and Jhanak have this magic combination, if only they continue to use it wisely.

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Woh din jald he aye, bhut intezaar hai! ❤️ Beautiful 🤩
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PPak

Adilie is a very unique couple. If I did not follow the story from day 1 I may not hvae liked this seemingly mismatched couple. Makers were brilliant in crafting their story - so organic and intense without a lot of physical touch, like Runak

They slowly changed Adi's characterization to keep the PL relevant and by the time they were done butchering Adi, I was happy for Adilie to break up, and a new ML to come in.

Adilie fans were mostly from outside India non typical ITV viewers who followed this as their only ITV show. Some Adilie fans could not stomach Arylie and left the show. Yet Arylie became a huge hit couple than Adilie.

Arylie was a hit from a predominantly younger viewer crowd, from India and Pakistan.

Aryan entry & characterization was exactly the opposite of Adi. He was rich a bit arrogant most of the viewers found him very attractive and their chemistry was hot.

Arylie became even more popular than Adilie because of Sumaan the actors chemistry off screen and the popularity they got from the weekend Ravivaar with Star Parivaar show

The part I realized from Imlie is, we fall for the character not the actor. The actors never have the charisma the makers create. While Fahman and Sumbul aced Arylie, they dont have the same feel or impact in their current shows. However good the actor, it takes a lot to come together to enjoy a couple and show.

Runak and Jhanak have this magic combination, if only they continue to use it wisely.

Right

Likin pyaar zindagi me ek se hota or sirf ek baar hota h...

So, kasey new person ki entry se pyaar hojta hn...mujhe ye baat kabhi accept nhi hoti...

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PPak

Both your posts I will reply in detail Laters. But suffice it to say, I agree with most points except for my opinion about Arylie. As I said, I will elaborate later since I am heading out now.

But thank you so much for your detailed views. It's always a pleasure to read from a fellow fan of the same couple we both like.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Right

So, kasey new person ki entry se pyaar hojta hn...mujhe ye baat kabhi accept nhi hoti...

You don't have to like Arylie. You have to see the story to understand why it happened. I only like Adilie while Priya likes both. It's up to us.

I believe love can happen a second time. But some love stories are more memorable than others. They may not be the ones that necessarily last the longest.

PPak thumbnail

Right

For that you have to wach Imlie.smiley1 I am a convert from this way of thinking one life one love.

it's like you fall in love once and its justified beautifully, but it needs constant sustainence to keep it alive.

When the couple slowly starts to lose the original essence you start thinking what seemed perfect lacked some intrinsic element in the long run.

Almost like the current Jhanak scenario. What most of us loved abt Jhanak,is ani's total devotion for J. I never thought I'd see him marrying Arshi with a kind of resigned to fate attitude that he currently has. It dilutes the Runak charm. After dialogs - I cannot live without you - I will die etc, marrying Arshi when he was offered a way out many times takes some of the magic off. When they do this constantly for a while, you eventually lose connect with the pair. then you are more willing to accept a new ml.... esp when the makers made sure to provide a solid rationale for the new love