Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

By showing those chit chats at the table about honeymoon makers think that they are providing us with light moments๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿฅน.

who talks all that front of parents smiley39smiley36 Ani was more busy in making J jealous by adding extra in that honeymoon talks smiley39
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Now last hope among those papers the letter is there and she just vanishes , does all the ads and confronts Guruji.

We can enjoy romantic episodes with Princess and Hero.๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

I dont even want her to confront Anirudh now when she gets the letter . Just leave and never come back to him ever.That would be his punishment .

Exactly my wishes too. I want her to discover it naturally, so she doesn't even involve Ani in any aspect of her life. I badly want her to go MIA man. smiley44

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Reading updates & watching precap

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

But recap dialogueโ€™ meine kya galati Kar di sirjee? Apni cheez aapse maang Kar?

I hope she remains that way! There is one very important thing that is hers legally, whether both like to believe it or not!

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Starship1

lol funny episode today

Both Ani n Jhanak wearing short sleeves to show off their yellow dhaagas

Ani forcibly making Jhanak jealous which is not going well

Evil gang spent too much time discussing never happening honeymoon just to keep the jealousy thing going on

finally Arshi spots the yellow dhaaga n asks them.

Liar hero will smoothly lie to get out of it - coincidence maybe

Precap - sad, very sad ๐Ÿ˜ข

Ani actually needs to empathize with Jhanak to understand her actions and reactions. The only thing he has understood till now is scolding and discouragement works on her to make her more motivated. He is applying the same here. Again, his low EQ is not really helping things.

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Girls am requesting you all to donate some amount then we can sponsor Bipasha Honeymoon.

She is very much desperate to goon honeymoon.

I will, but only after I know who does she want to go to Honeymoon with??

Ani?

Laal?

Shubo?

Arshi?

or Aditya Kapoor?

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

But recap dialogueโ€™ meine kya galati Kar di sirjee? Apni cheez aapse maang Kar?

I hope she remains that way! There is one very important thing that is hers legally, whether both like to believe it or not!

about her right as his wife .. he was not a hero today.. he was villian today smiley15smiley15
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

The writers are feeling that when Jhanak is back answering shubo and gang she is strong or some kind of empowerment .

I am literally not intersted in this aashirvad rasam where Anirudh is going to show off ..its too much . Writers might think we are happy that he loves Jhanak but wants to revenge her for her professional life !!!!

They are planning to drain their show.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

But this is special Jhanak world.

Also if she claims it , Anirudh would be more happy inside and would insult her .

Let him claim .

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 5 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

about her right as his wife .. he was not a hero today.. he was villian today smiley15smiley15

Yes she needs to avenge him and the family by claiming her right as a wife..