Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

But saying Arshi princess isn't good at all but usko uska dark side abhi kha pata hn....to ye torture to hga definitely viewers k sath..

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Sach me! To preserve our sanity we need to just take it with face value !

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

That will be nice ! Please the letter be there !!! It should give jhanak enough motivation to get mad at Ani and do something for herself for once !

Originally posted by: Jyotix

Wonder if he throw her mums letter too

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

By showing those chit chats at the table about honeymoon makers think that they are providing us with light moments๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿฅน.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

He was hugging Arshismiley7 by remembering J & Adiโ€™s tight hug smiley7 & watching J tauntingly.. like see even I can do same what u can doโ€ฆ she didnโ€™t intend to make him jealous smiley7 but his intentions were to make her jealous smiley7smiley7

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Now last hope among those papers the letter is there and she just vanishes , does all the ads and confronts Guruji.

We can enjoy romantic episodes with Princess and Hero.๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

I dont even want her to confront Anirudh now when she gets the letter . Just leave and never come back to him ever.That would be his punishment .

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starship1

lol funny episode today

Both Ani n Jhanak wearing short sleeves to show off their yellow dhaagas

Ani forcibly making Jhanak jealous which is not going well

Evil gang spent too much time discussing never happening honeymoon just to keep the jealousy thing going on

finally Arshi spots the yellow dhaaga n asks them.

Liar hero will smoothly lie to get out of it - coincidence maybe

Precap - sad, very sad ๐Ÿ˜ข

he was taking his frustrations out smiley7 just cause J made him jealous he wanted to do that to her & did some extra by removing his anger on her..โ€ฆ.smiley7 Seriously we need Aditya back again for Jhanak.. to bring Ani back in track
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Now last hope among those papers the letter is there and she just vanishes , does all the ads and confronts Guruji.

I dont even want her to confront Anirudh now when she gets the letter . Just leave and never come back to him ever.That would be his punishment .

The makers wonโ€™t spare us .. they have to keep torturing us and Jhanak Shiddat ke saath!

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

he should cry for her.. heโ€™s been more frustrating to watch today then other epis smiley7smiley7
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

By showing those chit chats at the table about honeymoon makers think that they are providing us with light moments๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿฅน.

Even I thought they were thinking its all so happy moments and viewers will feel like enjoying .

Special kind if mentality these makers always have .

So disgusting to watch the entire epiosde sepcially the romance .

They are also feeling viewers would take this Arshi part as his revenge to Jhanak .

For me nothing went well.

So cheap todays episode