Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Girls am requesting you all to donate some amount then we can sponsor Bipasha Honeymoon.

She is very much desperate to goon honeymoon.

With whom is the question? She seems rather enthusiastic tagging along Ani & Arshi! smiley37
I donโ€™t know yaar some episodes show that she has weird obsession with Ani..๐Ÿคข
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Funcnv

He was announcing he is married to someone she hates and whatever nonsense a few days agoโ€ฆa night ago she was stood up by this dude, after all this he is getting too touchy feely..how come anyone be this dumb..even Tanga horses sway out of the path once in a while inspite of their blinders..๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ but this dumbo wouldnโ€™t question whatever this idiot spins and wants to chipkoo to him, but she pays attention to some random threads..what logic is this?

๐Ÿ˜€

Word Count: 0

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Ani is going honeymoon with Arshi smiley7smiley7 but whole time he was watching Jhanakโ€™s reaction smiley37smiley37 for his honeymoon smiley39๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ..

He was in full revenge mode smiley15smiley15 for that one tight hug she did with Aditya smiley39smiley29โ€ฆ his jealousy has crossed the limits smiley7

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

Ani is going honeymoon with Arshi smiley7smiley7 but whole time he was watching Jhanakโ€™s reaction smiley37smiley37 for his honeymoon smiley39๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ..

He was in full revenge mode smiley15smiley15 for that one tight hug she did with Aditya smiley39smiley29โ€ฆ his jealousy has crossed the limits smiley7

Ani seems like a petulant toddler crying "Mommy Jhanak has hurt me..."

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Finally watched the epismiley13

jhanak is here only to reply bose family n for nothng else. smiley44

Ani seeing jhanak hugging Arshi to hurt her.. Ani reel hug ko itna seriously leliya ki besharam ki taraf jhanak ke samne hugging her.

Ani khush kyun nahi ho jab ki apna longgg time dumb gf se shaddi karne? Aur kitna jhoot pe jhoot bolega?

Arshi don't deserve this n Ani u r doing wrong with her too. Playing with someone's emotions is wrong.

shoot manager can also see Ani ka pagalpan but he dont feel anythingsmiley44

dinning table conference & not happening honeymoon discussion is mehsmiley36

Jhanak pls have some selfrespect n handle yourself.. Ani first clear up your mind what u want..

Edited by EmeraldStar - 5 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail

For honeymoon also they want Shrishtiโ€™s ideas smiley39smiley37

Of next assignment comes again for Jhanak with Aditya smiley42smiley37โ€ฆ Ani will ran away again to keep a eye on them leaving his honeymoon & aashirwad rasam naatak smiley37

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why are we insulting Horses now?? I mean I know she looks like a horse but still it's a bit much. smiley39

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Good night everyone. Sweet dreams

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

Not only the hug dear. His main anger is when he came concerned for Janak to inquire about her wellbeing, she was with Adi in her room alone and that too he was drinking and saying they were discussing personal matters. His concern might be justified if he had spoken to her softly and understood what happened rather than creating a nastay scene.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Ani seems like a petulant toddler crying "Mommy Jhanak has hurt me..."

smiley37 exactly he was like so I will hurt her more then what hurt I felt.. that gives me sukoon smiley7 he was like a sadist smiley7smiley7