Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

in bts u could see Bips madam extra happy smiley37 I thought they did shopping for Arshi smiley37.. I found yesterday Shrishti & Arshi scene extra smiley37 Arshi was in red dress when she was in Aniโ€™s house smiley37 but fro t of her mom she wore green smiley37

I thought after dining scene, they showed sunrise....indicating new day, isiliye Ani & Jhanak also in different clothes frm previous scene

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: parna21

I thought after dining scene, they showed sunrise....indicating new day, isiliye Ani & Jhanak also in different clothes frm previous scene

so that mauli scene was night dining table then
parna21 thumbnail

Has to be cz these ppl dint return by lunch time, they wr at the shoot na....Jhanak running away n coming back to shoot etc wd have been half a day for sure right & drive is 2+ hrs back to BH - gotta be dinner scene

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

See what our discussions are reduced to๐Ÿคจ

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Wow this one dialogue is enough to make me mad ! Good thing I didnโ€™t watch the episode. lol

Whatever we were thinking ani toned down a bit doesnโ€™t seem to be true. Aniii when will you use your smart brain!!!

Donโ€™t know what he meant here smiley39smiley29 howโ€™s he gonna send her offsmiley39 she goes somewhere he gets restless smiley39smiley39โ€ฆ bado maa is scaredโ€ฆ family is relievedโ€ฆ means he will do something against his family only then

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6cmNthiTbh/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Wonโ€™t be the first time or the last time we will have to hear such things from Ani. ๐Ÿ˜ก I feel like we have dark days ahead again girls ! ๐Ÿ˜ž

Originally posted by: Aadia

I didnโ€™t like that part at all.. He sounded like she was some opportunist.. smiley7 now they will start their special chantsmiley44

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Yes. 100%. That's why Ani's realization of his love for Jhanak and his confession will be the pivotal turning point in his life, her life, and the entire Basu family dynamics, owing to him being the DeFacto future head of the household.

Yes.. if this jhanak journey then anirudh is catalyst of it... That's shaping force smiley31

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Double post. Deleted

Edited by great_love - 5 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: parna21

Has to be cz these ppl dint return by lunch time, they wr at the shoot na....Jhanak running away n coming back to shoot etc wd have been half a day for sure right & drive is 2+ hrs back to BH - gotta be dinner scene

thanks Arna for clearing my doubt smiley36
parna21 thumbnail

thanks Arna for clearing my doubt smiley36

smiley4so much investment we do & look at wt makers are giving us smiley19