Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

True that. Nicely said. Yes Sitara has a way to make woman suffer. They think women can take endless amount of humiliation and can never breakdown. Look at Saviโ€™s life story! Itโ€™s so damn impossible that a woman who been through what she did isnโ€™t in depression already !

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I think Jhanak had a lifetime lesson of being called a b****** and humiliated for the circumstances of her birth and her mother crying over this and humiliated herself too. She had to mature at a young age on certain things, a typical symptom akin to children growing in a broken/divorced household but much worse. Hence her dreams of taking a non-artistic job to make sure her mother is taken care of, despite knowing she loves dance and is talented in it. Her Answer to Ani's question in Kashmir gives us a glimpse into her mindset. Yet growing up with a loving mother who did best she could to provide her with everything, she turned up bright, vibrant with a passion for life, positive, and innocent.

Her inner core is strong which is why she is suppressing so much, but the minute she hits her threshold, she will try to unalive herself because the breakdown of such people is the most dangerous. It's like a dormant volcano finally bursting. She already did before. Trying a second time is not at all difficult as she already has an experience for it. Sometimes I feel her love for Ani and her mother's last wishes are the only threads that connect her to this world. Once those ties are cut, she won't come back. She says it herself.

If Ani does cross her lower limit, she will leave Ani and she will never come back. If she was a real person... Aakhir ye to sitara FL hai. Tho kuch bhi kar sakta hai. Bhaad mein jaaye mental health. smiley37

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

They just found out J is missingโ€ฆ She didnโ€™t get permission ๐Ÿ’ƒ

The lot is excited like they have never seen stuff before..

TMW1 shows the things to Anjana.. smiley44Scrooge wants to spend money like water.. he is happy and Laal appreciates him..

celebrity place

They have invited everyone.. I wish she will get stood up nowsmiley37smiley37

Shrishti insults Vinayaks middle class family and refused to invite them๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Karma is a bitch lady.. the whole function is going to flop!!

Ani is called downstairsโ€ฆ Shubo asks Anjana about J.. She says she is working upstairs.. drama shurusmiley37

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aadia

TMW1 shows the things to Anjana.. smiley44Scrooge wants to spend money like water.. he is happy and Laal appreciates him..

celebrity place

Shrishti insults Vinayaks middle class family and refused to invite them๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Ani is called downstairsโ€ฆ Shubo asks Anjana about J.. She says she is working upstairs.. drama shurusmiley37

half epi is with Shrishti smiley39 other half with 4 Basu over excited smiley26
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

celebrity place

Good Jhanak went without asking permissionsmiley40

she will say i took sirji permission n wentsmiley37smiley37

Edited by EmeraldStar - 5 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Today epi seems like family drama smiley26smiley26

vira76 thumbnail

Man why did this guy even marry her !

lol if ani ever marries arshi this is what his life will look like. He should learn from the experience of this guy ! ๐Ÿ˜‚

celebrity place

vira76 thumbnail

Great we are back to family nonsense ! I guess they have decided to just do one good episode per week !

Originally posted by: samarp2

Today epi seems like family drama smiley26smiley26

vira76 thumbnail

I donโ€™t get this ! Itโ€™s like modern day slavery! No job is 24x7! I donโ€™t get this permissions drama !

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Good Jhanak went asking permissionsmiley40

she will say i took sirji permission n wentsmiley37smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail

Ani is least interested In ashirwad drama smiley36 when gifts came he is asking y smiley37 then they r saying for Tom ur ashirwad smiley3 so soon week passed smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Great we are back to family nonsense ! I guess they have decided to just do one good episode per week !

looks like that