Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

It was a battle for me as well but I have gotten better at it this year. I feel much more happier and at peace compared to last year. I learned to slow down this year. Self-love is imp no matter age or relationship status

Yes self live imp๐Ÿ’•.. your personal space should be respected alsosmiley2ji

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Bold- I don't think that's how he felt. But more like he fell privy to a secret that he shouldn't have and knowing there is an alone young, naive, and vulnerable girl that he has come to be friends with who badly needs someone to protect/mentor/guide her from the troubles she is facing, his good nature did not allow him to let her leave. And the fact that the marriage was still fresh on his mind, was probably the first fact/seed that made him think as her husband unknowingly and take responsibility for setting her life right, because he had the power to do so. Thus, he has always been harping "Jhanak meri Zimmedari hai" from that point onwards.

The minute she knows about the letter, he cannot give Zimmedari, an excuse. That is the day he will truly have to acknowledge his inner feelings that she is not just his responsibility anymore.

๐Ÿ’ฏ True.. I also feels same that time anirudh only thinking it.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It was a battle for me as well but I have gotten better at it this year. I feel much more happier and at peace compared to last year. I learned to slow down this year. Self-love is imp no matter age or relationship status

All the more power to you! People at this day and age rarely have time for self-love

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Anusha, I think more than the marriage, it is the feelings which he has developed in the last couple of months for her has to be acknowledged. A marriage could be annulled at any point of time but not the feelings. Now the situation is like whether the chicken came first or egg came first. Whether he fall in love because of the marriage and the situation after that or he has fallen in love and thereby he is going to accept the marraige. For me rather than accepting the marraige, he has to accept his feelings which will eventually make him to accept the marraige at the conscious level. The foundation of their relationship should be their love for each other and not the forced marraige if I may say so.

From jhanak side I feel the love for sirji has accepted by her but due to circumstances she was not opening the pramoda ๐ŸŽ box...smiley28

And when aniruddha will accept then only their relationship will start smiley42

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Yeh, i agree with you. But even without the letter, he was still leaving Jhanak alone and unprotected at the end of the day. He had a choice to give Jhanak the letter, he could have made sure she was in a safe place and still could have left for Kolkata alone. But instead, he decided to bring Jhanak with him and he is trying to make sure she becomes somebody significant to stand up to her father. He is going to great lengths for her.

You are right, he will have to answer in the future as to why he kept the letter from Jhanak. Because Zimmedari doesn't make sense anymore as an argument.

To me i feel he might have related himself to Guriji because of the situation and felt a sense of responsibility immediately or guilt.. but I guess only time will tell when this secret comes out and we will learn what his thought process was.

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Bold- I don't think that's how he felt. But more like he fell privy to a secret that he shouldn't have and knowing there is an alone young, naive, and vulnerable girl that he has come to be friends with who badly needs someone to protect/mentor/guide her from the troubles she is facing, his good nature did not allow him to let her leave. And the fact that the marriage was still fresh on his mind, was probably the first fact/seed that made him think as her husband unknowingly and take responsibility for setting her life right, because he had the power to do so. Thus, he has always been harping "Jhanak meri Zimmedari hai" from that point onwards.

The minute she knows about the letter, he cannot give Zimmedari, an excuse. That is the day he will truly have to acknowledge his inner feelings that she is not just his responsibility anymore.

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Me too. I was watching a video of arshi's cousin's wedding day before Urvashi committed suicide. She was insulted by Guruji much like Jhanak was by Anirudh. She was called characterless, and so was Jhanak. That kind of made me see again how rude and unreasonable Ani has been towards Jhanak. Hearing bad things from Guruji made Urvashi commit suicide in the end. Jhanak really must be a strong-minded woman!

But everything hits a threshold. We just have to hope Ani does not make the same decisions as Guruji that he regrets for the rest of his life

Also I remember Urvashi speaking about Guruji marrying her for namesake and then left her.. I suspect Shrishti was the root cause of their MUs.. must watch how the whole story unravels..

Bold - Absolutely right.. Ani is completely lost in his emotions.. better wakesup before it's too late.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh, i agree with you. But even without the letter, he was still leaving Jhanak alone and unprotected at the end of the day. He had a choice to give Jhanak the letter, he could have made sure she was in a safe place and still could have left for Kolkata alone. But instead, he decided to bring Jhanak with him and he is trying to make sure she becomes somebody significant to stand up to her father. He is going to great lengths for her.

You are right, he will have to answer in the future as to why he kept the letter from Jhanak. Because Zimmedari doesn't make sense anymore as an argument.

To me i feel he might have related himself to Guriji because of the situation and felt a sense of responsibility immediately or guilt.. but I guess only time will tell when this secret comes out and we will learn what his thought process was.

I donโ€™t think so Ani was telling guilty or comparing himself to Guruji. Out of his goodness, he couldnโ€™t leave her alone after learning her fatherโ€™s truth. There is nothing to feel guilty about it as both Ani and Janak agreed that this marraige is a drama and they wonโ€™t reveal to anyone.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

New thread request Anju ji๐Ÿ˜Š

Anusha16 thumbnail

Me too. I was watching a video of arshi's cousin's wedding day before Urvashi committed suicide. She was insulted by Guruji much like Jhanak was by Anirudh. She was called characterless, and so was Jhanak. That kind of made me see again how rude and unreasonable Ani has been towards Jhanak. Hearing bad things from Guruji made Urvashi commit suicide in the end. Jhanak really must be a strong-minded woman!

But everything hits a threshold. We just have to hope Ani does not make the same decisions as Guruji that he regrets for the rest of his life

I think Jhanak had a lifetime lesson of being called a b****** and humiliated for the circumstances of her birth and her mother crying over this and humiliated herself too. She had to mature at a young age on certain things, a typical symptom akin to children growing in a broken/divorced household but much worse. Hence her dreams of taking a non-artistic job to make sure her mother is taken care of, despite knowing she loves dance and is talented in it. Her Answer to Ani's question in Kashmir gives us a glimpse into her mindset. Yet growing up with a loving mother who did best she could to provide her with everything, she turned up bright, vibrant with a passion for life, positive, and innocent.

Her inner core is strong which is why she is suppressing so much, but the minute she hits her threshold, she will try to unalive herself because the breakdown of such people is the most dangerous. It's like a dormant volcano finally bursting. She already did before. Trying a second time is not at all difficult as she already has an experience for it. Sometimes I feel her love for Ani and her mother's last wishes are the only threads that connect her to this world. Once those ties are cut, she won't come back. She says it herself.

If Ani does cross her lower limit, she will leave Ani and she will never come back. If she was a real person... Aakhir ye to sitara FL hai. Tho kuch bhi kar sakta hai. Bhaad mein jaaye mental health. smiley37

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

From jhanak side I feel the love for sirji has accepted by her but due to circumstances she was not opening the pramoda ๐ŸŽ box...smiley28

And when aniruddha will accept then only their relationship will start smiley42

Yes. 100%. That's why Ani's realization of his love for Jhanak and his confession will be the pivotal turning point in his life, her life, and the entire Basu family dynamics, owing to him being the DeFacto future head of the household.