Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: great_love

Mr.crazy. pants 👖 smiley39smiley37

What about the new bts pic with Ani. Janak is beautifully dressed. Is it for Aashirwad rasam or any new Ad shoot?

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Mohan>>>>>jhanak next lover in anirudh dictionary smiley37smiley37

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

What about the new bts pic with Ani. Janak is beautifully dressed. Is it for Aashirwad rasam or any new Ad shoot?

It's should be ad shoot maybe... As photo taken outside location and in background garden.. as mostly hiba wear dresses when only ad shoot shooting smiley1

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Mohan>>>>>jhanak next lover in anirudh dictionary smiley37smiley37

What if Mohan turns out to be a taklu uncle happily married with kids of J' s agesmiley37 Ani is smart.. he won't invite more aashiqs in his life now..
great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

What if Mohan turns out to be a taklu uncle happily married with kids of J' s agesmiley37 Ani is smart.. he won't invite more aashiqs in his life now..

smiley37.. he won't be... But he will be jealous any man which comes near to jksmiley36

great_love thumbnail

Sorry to late wish your a little one "Happy birthday"😔...

Happy birthday 🎂 🎉 little chotu....

May your life filled with all happiness and blessings smiley40smiley31smiley27.....

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry to late wish your a little one "Happy birthday"😔...

Happy birthday 🎂 🎉 little chotu....

May your life filled with all happiness and blessings smiley40smiley31smiley27.....

Thank you so muchsmiley27

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Just like that insolent mother of hissmiley7

here they match smiley7
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

It was a battle for me as well but I have gotten better at it this year. I feel much more happier and at peace compared to last year. I learned to slow down this year. Self-love is imp no matter age or relationship status

Originally posted by: parna21

Cool smiley2 smiley32 Pls pass some of this thinking to me ----telepathyyy

Single or Married - Self Love has always been a tough thing for me smiley19 smiley19

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Me too. I was watching a video of arshi's cousin's wedding day before Urvashi committed suicide. She was insulted by Guruji much like Jhanak was by Anirudh. She was called characterless, and so was Jhanak. That kind of made me see again how rude and unreasonable Ani has been towards Jhanak. Hearing bad things from Guruji made Urvashi commit suicide in the end. Jhanak really must be a strong-minded woman!

But everything hits a threshold. We just have to hope Ani does not make the same decisions as Guruji that he regrets for the rest of his life

Yes.. I too think so.. it was definitely Guruji both sisters were aftersmiley36 Vinayak supports Urvashi from the beginning cos he knows what Shrishti and her family did to that poor woman and J...

Next track will be Guruji kulasa.. I am waiting to know what's the story there...