Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Shy kaha se lagta hai

Media ke samne body needs hormones changes hote hai 21 saal me ye sab baate karta hai smiley36

That dialogue is bit toomuch

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

That dialogue is bit toomuch

I agreesmiley22
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Armaan & Ishaan r talking like Anirudh only smiley36 that FL is just their zimmedarismiley36 nothing more or lesssmiley36 they donโ€™t like when someone put love in their relationship ..smiley37 & they r doing all this so FL can have steady career in their life ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธโ€ฆ these male leads doesnโ€™t have their own life smiley36 theat they r heโ€™ll bent to create future for FL smiley26

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I know, hence my interest in Arshi initially. But my hopes dashed once I saw her response in Kolkatta.

she showed that in her cousinโ€™s marriage only when J was doing that chalka dance smiley19
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

Armaan & Ishaan r talking like Anirudh only smiley36 that FL is just their zimmedarismiley36 nothing more or lesssmiley36 they donโ€™t like when someone put love in their relationship ..smiley37 & they r doing all this so FL can have steady career in their life ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธโ€ฆ these male leads doesnโ€™t have their own life smiley36 theat they r heโ€™ll bent to create future for FL smiley26

career banate banate FL ke life he uljha do smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

career banate banate FL ke life he uljha do smiley36

all 3 r doing that ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

It's a battle for me too. But it was a conscious part of me to not be in a relationship till I feel I am healed. Hence, still single lol. It helps immensely to think about yourself for once.

Luckily I dnt battle it anymore

U probably are not into much self love - if u were, u wdnt be saying it (I guess). I hv seen this happen - Selfish ppl rarely give the self luv impression. They disguise it very well.

Thinking abt urself for once & more - that's very basic need (& yeah immensely helpful as u said).

Self Healing is crucial. It can happen only by oneself, with no ext help (as u may knw already). Best to give urself the time & space needed, whether single or not. Relationships will happen if/when they hv to - no big deal. Care for ur mental peace - that matters the most.

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Arman being a lawyer helps his wife to be a lawyer makes sense..

Ishaan being Bhosle institute director helps his wife to become an IAS officer.. it's her dream.. so makes sense..

Our IT engineer helping his maid(legal wife) to become a successful modelsmiley37smiley37 different story..

Edited by Aadia - 5 months ago
parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

Arman being a lawyer helps his wife to be a lawyer makes sense..

Ishaan being Bhosle institute director helps his wife to become an IAS officer.. it's her dream.. so makes sense..

Our IT engineer helping his maid(formal wife) to become a successful modelsmiley37smiley37 different story..

MNCs mein IT engineers are the majority, so usually the active ones take up extra responsibilities, in this case Ani. He's very good with communication skills & himself a photographer, so his interests to handle the entertainment wing seems fine. Usually someone has to take up event coordinator duties & mostly its the engineer guys (cz there is no department to handle such events specifically) with help of a manger n HR probably cz payments r also involved (if celebrities r invited). This is what is happening in Ani's case I assume.

What I dnt get is, how come such events have a Reach this Far, into the professional world of entertainment & modelling etc smiley6

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

He looks so good in these shots smiley42smiley42 they didnโ€™t show that Adi Jhanak dance for us smiley38 I wanted to see that.. did they edited it out ๐Ÿค”

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6ZRdfHP5hK/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

May be when he learns about Jhanak's next shoot he gets dream on this and may play there .