Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

I think in real he is a shy person. Introvert lagta ha smiley36

Ghunna type ha smiley36

Shy kaha se lagta hai

Media ke samne body needs hormones changes hote hai 21 saal me ye sab baate karta hai smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

He looks so good in these shots smiley42smiley42 they didnโ€™t show that Adi Jhanak dance for us smiley38 I wanted to see that.. did they edited it out ๐Ÿค”

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6ZRdfHP5hK/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

she unintentionally slap him when he held her hand n stretched her hand but after that he slap her intentionally smiley7

Ha I know...in my other post I mentioned it.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

yes for eye locks with Ani

Every PH uses it if there is hight difference between the leads

Haa...here our hero is 6+

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

1.They are angry with J now.. after the 12 mins or so explanation that the makers gave on her self respect smiley44 There is no pleasing these people..

2. About Ani not fighting on behalf of his princess... he was shocked by J's new avatar and he would have had thoughts about Adi being the source of her courage.. that's why he was releasing all his pentup anger on her the next day... hope he had wonderful nightmares in which J romanced Adi๐Ÿคช

Yaa the way he was staring at her at dining table smiley37 like ur becomg very strong & bold smiley37 now ur fighting back with all ..smiley37 heโ€™s not getting that situations r making her strong smiley37 but he put blame on Adi smiley37smiley37.. he is just thinking what he wants to think smiley36 be it right or wrong smiley37..โ€ฆ those fans looks like some school girls may be smiley36 thatโ€™s y canโ€™t differentiate between reel & real stuffssmiley36
Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

He looks so good in these shots smiley42smiley42 they didnโ€™t show that Adi Jhanak dance for us smiley38 I wanted to see that.. did they edited it out ๐Ÿค”

He looks so good in light blue toosmiley42

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Wow , Really I am suprised .

Other than two or 3 episodes she was grey ...how did you sign in for her .

You watched Chandini sharma before ?

NO, she was similar to Malini but with more spine. I absolutely hated how Malini became clingy to Adi in Imlie and wanted Arshi to pick a different path. Alas smiley44

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

NO, she was similar to Malini but with more spine. I absolutely hated how Malini became clingy to Adi in Imlie and wanted Arshi to pick a different path. Alas smiley44

Malini was so nice first halfโ€ฆ later her mom kept poisoning her mind to full smiley7smiley7 slow poison made her like that smiley7
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Malini was so nice first halfโ€ฆ later her mom kept poisoning her mind to full smiley7smiley7 slow poison made her like that smiley7

I know, hence my interest in Arshi initially. But my hopes dashed once I saw her response in Kolkatta.

MMR2810 thumbnail

2nd pic...smiley43smiley42smiley42