Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: parna21

But he's not her Jijaji right?

If at all, he's her pati....something that can't be acknowledged obv

Smart she is for acknowledging him as 'didi ka honewala....' - a safe zone to be in. Its neither complete truth like 'pati', nor false like 'jijaji'

Exactly, she doesn't want that kind of equation to form between her and Ani. For her, he is husband ever since he married her. She just denies it for convenience.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Calling him Jijaji will be acknowledging Ani and Jhanak's relationship..

I think neither Ani nor Jhanak is ready for Ani and Arshi's wedding ...

Jhanak might be strong but this might break her completely. Going through this might be bit too much for her. She did not let them get close in the last episode when Ani was going to make a move on Arshi (Aniiiii !!smiley7) , she was seen not able to bear their wedding conversations when everyone talks about it, honeymoon talk was also not easy on her.

She is clearly in distress..

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Goddy Ji, there is a dissonance between Ani's inner self and outer self which is showing in how his perceives his marriage with Jhanak. It didn't help that Jhanak verbally denied their marriage too to facilitate his morality.

On the other hand, for Jhanak I feel she is more in tune with her inner self, which means she already accepted her marriage, but just kept denying it because it is morally wrong from her POV as Ani is Arshi's fiance/ future husband. Another reason she probably never touched the term "Jijaji" since it forms a personal connection between the two of them which she doesn't want to acknowledge. And keeps using the term "Meri didi ki honewale pathi" which kind of distances her from that equation.

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Calling him Jijaji will be acknowledging Ani and Jhanak's relationship..

I think neither Ani nor Jhanak is ready for Ani and Arshi's wedding ...

Jhanak might be strong but this might break her completely. Going through this might be bit too much for her. She did not let them get close in the last episode when Ani was going to make a move on Arshi (Aniiiii !!smiley7) , she was seen not able to bear their wedding conversations when everyone talks about it, honeymoon talk was also not easy on her.

She is clearly in distress..

Poor J never catches a break. I'd seriously surprised if she is not crippling in depression right now.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Goddy Ji, there is a dissonance between Ani's inner self and outer self which is showing in how his perceives his marriage with Jhanak. It didn't help that Jhanak verbally denied their marriage too to facilitate his morality.

On the other hand, for Jhanak I feel she is more in tune with her inner self, which means she already accepted her marriage, but just kept denying it because it is morally wrong from her POV as Ani is Arshi's fiance/ future husband. Another reason she probably never touched the term "Jijaji" since it forms a personal connection between the two of them which she doesn't want to acknowledge. And keeps using the term "Meri didi ki honewale pathi" which kind of distances her from that equation.

This is where makers have played their game by not giving enough monologues to Ani about the marraige. I think this was the same discussion we had in Imlie season 1 time too. Adi clearly told Malini he is in love with Imlie and there by he wants to acknowledge her as his wife. It is not the other way around. But then if you ask me whether he would have fallen in love with Imlie without the marraige, that will be debatable. I feel that is the same case here too.

vira76 thumbnail

True! Exactly my thoughts !

They say that when you get married something changes in you. You feel different. I have experienced it first hand. Even though i was in relationship with my now husband before our marriage, after the rituals took place your relationship somehow changes. You cannot really describe it in words, its just a feeling...

i dont know if any of you had similar experience

Originally posted by: parna21

Abt Guruji & Urvashi & the letter - exactly what went in my mind. His expression changed reading the words where Urvashi mentioned how Guruji left her & did not take responsibility of hers. And Ani being in the train, leaving J & not taking her responsibility. He drew a Parallel thr. This is why Zimmedari has become etched in his mind.

What contradicted this thought - is that clearly his marriage with J is not the same as her parents'.

But I believe the same that right after marriage, that very moment - there's a change inside of him. In fact even before reaching the station - when they were running away in the car, Jhanak says she'll get out & surrender to Tejas, so they leave Ani alone. But he held her hand real tight, like there's no way on earth he's gonna let her become prey to Tejas.

He let Jhanak go away from the station, but very hesitantly. A part of him already felt responsible for her by then, letter just gave him all the clarity & courage to take her responsibility seriously.

vira76 thumbnail

Sacchi yaar. Sometimes seeing her, hume depression aa jata hai!

You know after that episode when suddenly Ani turned dark, I was so distressed. My husband asked me worriedly, "What happened?! !!!!"

Poor J never catches a break. I'd seriously surprised if she is not crippling in depression right now.

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

May be for her safety , she hardly goes out and Kolkata routes are not so familiar to her .Last time he took her and didnt show her straight path also. Took here and there so ...

New entry Mohan 😜ðŸĪŠ

Again A Man if Mohan also fall for Jhanak then What Bangali Babu do smiley37
Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

This is where makers have played their game by not giving enough monologues to Ani about the marraige. I think this was the same discussion we had in Imlie season 1 time too. Adi clearly told Malini he is in love with Imlie and there by he wants to acknowledge her as his wife. It is not the other way around. But then if you ask me whether he would have fallen in love with Imlie without the marraige, that will be debatable. I feel that is the same case here too.

Exactly, I replied to this post before too. In a nutshell, from the sequence of events that happened, Ani acknowledging the fact he is Jhanak's husband will clear all his confusion and his feelings will fall into place. Then the acknowledgement of these feelings will naturally follow.

My reply post:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165183383

But I think, given time they could have developed into something more, though I wager they'd both be bold enough to say it out loud. If Arshi was not there, then definitely.

Edited by Anusha16 - 5 months ago
vira76 thumbnail

Ani is introducing new guys into Jhanak's life!

I feel like once they are together, he might make a t-shirt for her that says

"Stay away from her. She is mine! - Anirudh Basu"

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Again A Man if Mohan also fall for Jhanak then What Bangali Babu do smiley37

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

True! Exactly my thoughts !

They say that when you get married something changes in you. You feel different. I have experienced it first hand. Even though i was in relationship with my now husband before our marriage, after the rituals took place your relationship somehow changes. You cannot really describe it in words, its just a feeling...

i dont know if any of you had similar experience

Single piece here. No idea about this. smiley16