Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

I hope they show her dance like this beautifully in the next ad shoot like in promo!

They need to emphasize her dance and also I want to see Ani swooning over her when she is dancing again...

We need to see that again ... How they were in Kashmir.....

The Bachelorette: The Final Rose, as Told by Gifs โ€“ It's Not ...

When she is dancing alone he will admire it ๐Ÿคญ

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 5 months ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Bold- I don't think that's how he felt. But more like he fell privy to a secret that he shouldn't have and knowing there is an alone young, naive, and vulnerable girl that he has come to be friends with who badly needs someone to protect/mentor/guide her from the troubles she is facing, his good nature did not allow him to let her leave. And the fact that the marriage was still fresh on his mind, was probably the first fact/seed that made him think as her husband unknowingly and take responsibility for setting her life right. Thus, he has always been harping "Jhanak meri Zimmedari hai" from that point onwards.

The minute she knows about the letter, he cannot give Zimmedari, an excuse. That is the day he will truly have to acknowledge his inner feelings that she is not just his responsibility anymore.

Anusha, I think more than the marriage, it is the feelings which he has developed in the last couple of months for her has to be acknowledged. A marriage could be annulled at any point of time but not the feelings. Now the situation is like whether the chicken came first or egg came first. Whether he fall in love because of the marriage and the situation after that or he has fallen in love and thereby he is going to accept the marraige. For me rather than accepting the marraige, he has to accept his feelings which will eventually make him to accept the marraige at the conscious level. The foundation of their relationship should be their love for each other and not the forced marraige if I may say so.

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

I feel like on the inside he does believe that he is her husband. But he has not accepted that given in what situation their marriage took place and he is committed to someone.

Him being mad about her being with another guy in a room, her trying to be independent, his pale face when Jhanak said she is not interested in him or when she mentions he is getting married .. all this kind of makes me think he has taken the responsibility like he is her husband. He never dared to said "Jahank is my wife..." before but he has said this twice already , in form of a threat but still he said it. He has grown more comfortable saying that. I think this fact is slowly getting absorbed in him and that is why he is finding the marriage with Arshi prob more tormenting

Honestly, when he got off that train after reading the letter, i felt something in him changed at that very moment. He prob thought of himself like Guruji and Jhanak as Urvashi, how Guruji never accepted the marriage between them and Urvashi had to live with that... He prob put himself in the same shoes and felt guilty and responsible for Jhanak. He also said to Jhanak "Jo anirudh train par chadha tha , aur jo utara hai wo do alag insan hai"

I feel more assertive now than before. Jhanak marriage sequence was something that threw me off little bit. Makers were trying to prob make this more dramatic.

Because during Jhanak's marriage sequence, when she was going through with all the rasams he stood by like a spectator. He was surely hurt, he was in pain but he did not try to stop it. That was prob just honoring her decision and he did not really fully believe that the marriage was actually going to happen! It was prob all too sudden. While now it's kind of feels a lot more real to him.

That's just my assumption. I hope the makers clear our doubt about this later on about why ani is reacting more now than during Jhanak marriage sequence.

Abt Guruji & Urvashi & the letter - exactly what went in my mind. His expression changed reading the words where Urvashi mentioned how Guruji left her & did not take responsibility of hers. And Ani being in the train, leaving J & not taking her responsibility. He drew a Parallel thr. This is why Zimmedari has become etched in his mind.

What contradicted this thought - is that clearly his marriage with J is not the same as her parents'.

But I believe the same that right after marriage, that very moment - there's a change inside of him. In fact even before reaching the station - when they were running away in the car, Jhanak says she'll get out & surrender to Tejas, so they leave Ani alone. But he held her hand real tight, like there's no way on earth he's gonna let her become prey to Tejas.

He let Jhanak go away from the station, but very hesitantly. A part of him already felt responsible for her by then, letter just gave him all the clarity & courage to take her responsibility seriously.

Edited by parna21 - 5 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Anusha, I think more than the marriage, it is the feelings which he has developed in the last couple of months for her has to be acknowledged. A marriage could be annulled at any point of time but not the feelings. Now the situation is like whether the chicken came first or egg came first. Whether he fall in love because of the marriage and the situation after that or he has fallen in love and thereby he is going to accept the marraige. For me rather than accepting the marraige, he has to accept his feelings which will eventually make him to accept the marraige at the conscious level. The foundation of their relationship should be their love for each other and not the forced marraige if I may say so.

Absolutely ,

Anirudh should be in love with Jhanak for their relationship to go ahead .

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Absolutely correct. We didnโ€™t get a strong sense of Ani considering himself as Janakโ€™s husband in any of the scenes so far. The one scene where he said Janak Bose was close but that also he said relative in the next sentence. He used his husband status mostly to save Janak. May be he subconsciously he might consider himself to be her husband but that canโ€™t be given importance until it comes to the conscious level.

Goddy Ji, there is a dissonance between Ani's inner self and outer self which is showing in how his perceives his marriage with Jhanak. It didn't help that Jhanak verbally denied their marriage too to facilitate his morality.

On the other hand, for Jhanak I feel she is more in tune with her inner self, which means she already accepted her marriage, but just kept denying it because it is morally wrong from her POV as Ani is Arshi's fiance/ future husband. Another reason she probably never touched the term "Jijaji" since it forms a personal connection between the two of them which she doesn't want to acknowledge. And keeps using the term "Meri didi ki honewale pathi" which kind of distances her from that equation.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Goddy Ji, there is a dissonance between Ani's inner self and outer self which is showing in how his perceives his marriage with Jhanak. It didn't help that Jhanak verbally denied their marriage too to facilitate his morality.

On the other hand, for Jhanak I feel she is more in tune with her inner self, which means she already accepted her marriage, but just kept denying it because it is morally wrong from her POV as Ani is Arshi's fiance/ future husband. Another reason she probably never touched the term "Jijaji" since it forms a personal connection between the two of them which she doesn't want to acknowledge. And keeps using the term "Meri didi ki honewale pathi" which kind of distances her from that equation.

Wow , that is something nice .

The connection between two words .

Jijai and Meri didi ....

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes. I am just explaining from my POV how his Zimmedari Jaap started. Now so many other feelings are mixed in. It's not just accepting the fact of marriage, but the feelings that come in a package with it. Or to put it this way, from my POV the minute he acknowledges the marriage in actuality, all his feelings will fall into place and their acknowledgment will follow naturally. Why I say this because, the truth of the matter is, that they were married before any such realization can happen from Ani in the near future.

If he only accepts either the feelings or the marriage, it won't work anyway. Jhanak will leave him. I feel she won't settle for less.

Edited by Anusha16 - 5 months ago
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

If she calls him jijaji Ani ko heart attack hi aa jayega smiley36

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I do not remember the whole converstion but Jhanak said something like โ€œJo ladakiya mere jaisi nahi hoti unake liye Jasmine ke garden hote haiโ€ฆโ€

I think here 'Jasmine ke garden' is 'ANI' and 'ladakiya 'is 'Arshi.'

She taunted Arshi for having Ani and we can see his facial expression there after

Sugars farms are the luxaries of life for people like Jhanak.

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But he's not her Jijaji right?

If at all, he's her pati....something that can't be acknowledged obv

Smart she is for acknowledging him as 'didi ka honewala....' - a safe zone to be in. Its neither complete truth like 'pati', nor false like 'jijaji'