Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

In between I have a serious doubt .

Do you all think Anirudh is really thinking of himself as Jhanak's husband when he is doing all this for her .

As far as I view it , he helped her initially as he felt sympathetic towards her . All the support , help , well wishes and then the family torture and seeing her good heart towards Apou di and Choton and Bodomaa he could have developed a liking for her which now turned into love.

For him Jhanak has only him in her life after her mother passed away. That feeling might have been there in his heart and suddenly the entry of another male was too much for him and that too when he thought she shared her life details to him . And hence all the outburst from him.

I can hardly relate that he does all this he considers him being her husband .

If so how could he agree to marry Arshi and do PDA .

All forum members share your thoughts .

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I hope they show her dance like this beautifully in the next ad shoot like in promo!

They need to emphasize her dance and also I want to see Ani swooning over her when she is dancing again...

We need to see that again ... How they were in Kashmir.....

The Bachelorette: The Final Rose, as Told by Gifs โ€“ It's Not ...

Originally posted by: vira76

Good eye! I also thought the dress looked similar!

But I don't think there is a story there... I guess they are just recycling the dress?

What excuse do you guys think Ani will make this time to attend the shoot?

I feel like maybe he will say he needs to drop her off at the shoot....?

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good eye! I also thought the dress looked similar!

But I don't think there is a story there... I guess they are just recycling the dress?

What excuse do you guys think Ani will make this time to attend the shoot?

I feel like maybe he will say he needs to drop her off at the shoot....?

Dress recycle & also Arshti house recycle..The resort whr fiasco happened recently is same as Arshti house, I wonder y makers do such blunders smiley37

I doubt Ani will be at the shoot....

But if he is, drop off jitna simple nahi hoga shayad......given his zone now, he'll make it abt Jhanak & her unprofessionalism (at least tatz wt he may say to Jhanak)

Ghar walon ka kya hai - they'll believe any story he spins smiley36

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Do you all think Anirudh is really thinking of himself as Jhanak's husband when he is doing all this for her .

As far as I view it , he helped her initially as he felt sympathetic towards her . All the support , help , well wishes and then the family torture and seeing her good heart towards Apou di and Choton and Bodomaa he could have developed a liking for her which now turned into love.

For him Jhanak has only him in her life after her mother passed away. That feeling might have been there in his heart and suddenly the entry of another male was too much for him and that too when he thought she shared her life details to him . And hence all the outburst from him.

I agree, I myself forget a lot of times that they are married. I donโ€™t see them as husband and wife
vira76 thumbnail

I feel like on the inside he does believe that he is her husband. But he has not accepted that given in what situation their marriage took place and he is committed to someone.

Him being mad about her being with another guy in a room, her trying to be independent, his pale face when Jhanak said she is not interested in him or when she mentions he is getting married .. all this kind of makes me think he has taken the responsibility like he is her husband. He never dared to said "Jahank is my wife..." before but he has said this twice already , in form of a threat but still he said it. He has grown more comfortable saying that. I think this fact is slowly getting absorbed in him and that is why he is finding the marriage with Arshi prob more tormenting

Honestly, when he got off that train after reading the letter, i felt something in him changed at that very moment. He prob thought of himself like Guruji and Jhanak as Urvashi, how Guruji never accepted the marriage between them and Urvashi had to live with that... He prob put himself in the same shoes and felt guilty and responsible for Jhanak. He also said to Jhanak "Jo anirudh train par chadha tha , aur jo utara hai wo do alag insan hai"

I feel more assertive now than before. Jhanak marriage sequence was something that threw me off little bit. Makers were trying to prob make this more dramatic.

Because during Jhanak's marriage sequence, when she was going through with all the rasams he stood by like a spectator. He was surely hurt, he was in pain but he did not try to stop it. That was prob just honoring her decision and he did not really fully believe that the marriage was actually going to happen! It was prob all too sudden. While now it's kind of feels a lot more real to him.

That's just my assumption. I hope the makers clear our doubt about this later on about why ani is reacting more now than during Jhanak marriage sequence.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bold- You know the saying- There is knowing it and then there is KNOWING it?

Similarly, for Ani, there is accepting it and then there is ACCEPTING it.

I think he has acknowledged internally and externally the fact that the marriage did happen, and, in that sense, he is her husband, and she is his responsibility as his wife. At least this had become more apparent to me after he declared in front of the public that he is married to Jhanak, albeit forcibly. The reactions that came with it regarding Adi in her room and everything else that followed are outward symptoms of his expectations as her husband for the moment.

However, he has not truly accepted his role as her husband, nor her role as his wife since it is clear that the marriage had happened forcibly, and his mind always denoted Arshi as his partner. In other words, he lacks Self-awareness and Introspection as Sohini, Arna, and others have pointed out. He needs to do this internally; no amount of external influence can make him realize the actual truth since there is also Jhanak's numerous suitors that actively prevent him from trying to understand himself and her.

vira76 thumbnail

My thoughts! I agree

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Bold- You know the saying- There is knowing it and then there is KNOWING it?

Similarly, for Ani, there is accepting it and then there is ACCEPTING it.

I think he has acknowledged internally and externally the fact that the marriage did happen, and, in that sense, he is her husband, and she is his responsibility as his wife. At least this had become more apparent to me after he declared in front of the public that he is married to Jhanak, albeit forcibly. The reactions that came with it regarding Adi in her room and everything else that followed are outward symptoms of his expectations as her husband for the moment.

However, he has not truly accepted his role as her husband, nor her role as his wife since it is clear that the marriage had happened forcibly, and his mind always denoted Arshi as his partner. In other words, he lacks Self-awareness and Introspection as Sohini, Arna, and others have pointed out. He needs to do this internally; no amount of external influence can make him realize the actual truth since there is also Jhanak's numerous suitors that actively prevent him from trying to understand himself and her.

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He doesn't Think abt it - but at a subconscious level, he believes in their marriage.

Deep inside his mind is the buried truth that she is His wife & he is Her husband - hence the possessiveness for her & hence the distance from Arshi for quite a while now. This PDA is purely out of revenge, nothing else. He dsn't even fully realize his jealousy. Which is why he struggles with himself.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Absolutely correct. We didnโ€™t get a strong sense of Ani considering himself as Janakโ€™s husband in any of the scenes so far. The one scene where he said Janak Bose was close but that also he said relative in the next sentence. He used his husband status mostly to save Janak. May be he subconsciously he might consider himself to be her husband but that canโ€™t be given importance until it comes to the conscious level.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I feel like on the inside he does believe that he is her husband. But he has not accepted that given in what situation their marriage took place and he is committed to someone.

Him being mad about her being with another guy in a room, her trying to be independent, his pale face when Jhanak said she is not interested in him or when she mentions he is getting married .. all this kind of makes me think he has taken the responsibility like he is her husband. He never dared to said "Jahank is my wife..." before but he has said this twice already , in form of a threat but still he said it. He has grown more comfortable saying that. I think this fact is slowly getting absorbed in him and that is why he is finding the marriage with Arshi prob more tormenting

Honestly, when he got off that train after reading the letter, i felt something in him changed at that very moment. He prob thought of himself like Guruji and Jhanak as Urvashi, how Guruji never accepted the marriage between them and Urvashi had to live with that... He prob put himself in the same shoes and felt guilty and responsible for Jhanak. He also said to Jhanak "Jo anirudh train par chadha tha , aur jo utara hai wo do alag insan hai"

I feel more assertive now than before. Jhanak marriage sequence was something that threw me off little bit. Makers were trying to prob make this more dramatic.

Because during Jhanak's marriage sequence, when she was going through with all the rasams he stood by like a spectator. He was surely hurt, he was in pain but he did not try to stop it. That was prob just honoring her decision and he did not really fully believe that the marriage was actually going to happen! It was prob all too sudden. While now it's kind of feels a lot more real to him.

That's just my assumption. I hope the makers clear our doubt about this later on about why ani is reacting more now than during Jhanak marriage sequence.

Bold- I don't think that's how he felt. But more like he fell privy to a secret that he shouldn't have and knowing there is an alone young, naive, and vulnerable girl that he has come to be friends with who badly needs someone to protect/mentor/guide her from the troubles she is facing, his good nature did not allow him to let her leave. And the fact that the marriage was still fresh on his mind, was probably the first fact/seed that made him think as her husband unknowingly and take responsibility for setting her life right, because he had the power to do so. Thus, he has always been harping "Jhanak meri Zimmedari hai" from that point onwards.

The minute she knows about the letter, he cannot give Zimmedari, an excuse. That is the day he will truly have to acknowledge his inner feelings that she is not just his responsibility anymore.

Edited by Anusha16 - 5 months ago