Originally posted by: Edkv74

Hasnโ€™t he already? Heโ€™s become a bull from a panda bear๐Ÿ˜œ

Indeed a bull

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

The same way as j did with ani only we need a waterfall of tears ๐Ÿ˜€

Inko Aata Hi Nahi Hai Sunil Grover GIF - Inko Aata Hi Nahi Hai Sunil Grover GIFs

Word Count: 0

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I guess Bipasha prefers Ani over laal....with laal already she went on honeymoon..and he failed to satisfy her.

Why only Ani yaar?

As Arna asked, why not all??

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

True, this one upmanship will drag till the wedding.

How broken has Ani been throughout, to be rendered this way, today?! What an absolute emotional wreck!!

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Please, if she leaves by Ashirwad rasam itself, I'll do puja for the makers. I swear.

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

As per the writers he is grey now , they feel this revenge or whatever they call he is showing on Jhanak is because he loves her deeply.

If Jhanak claims he will become jet black dark

@smiley39

I think rather than star plus regular disclaimer they should have something along the lines of..

For the safety of you and your television sets, please refrain from having sharp or handy items around you while we take you on this roller coaster of emotions.. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Forget about Ani and his nonsense for a sec, how come Jhanak is so excited about resuming her maid duty and she didnโ€™t even get a monologue today either yaar on why she returnedโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜ก

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Accidentally posted double

Edited by Funcnv - 5 months ago
parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Yeh jo gobar faylaye ho na Ani babu, iske Uple bi aap hi ko banane padengesmiley6

This is Ani's show or should I say shit show, aur sabse buda yeh khud fasa hai in his own web of lies and deceipt ! smiley5

Jhanak will leave, but it will be on the day , Ani realises how mistaken he was about the whole episode - I have a hunch Mr. AK will do the honors of lifting the veil (eventually after he has tortured Ani enough and boy deserves every bit of it !) - he will say that Jhanak had admitted to being married and considers the marriage to be true, and that NOTHING transpired between them on that fateful night !

Because, sadly Ani needs assurance from a stranger and would trust his words more than a girl, who has stayed in front of him, jise woh bilkul hi pehchaan nehi paya smiley6

And I hope he does not find her anytime soon smiley6

Leads ko saath mein rakh ke yeh haal hai Script ka smiley44 toh I really wanna knw wt they'll Write when they're alag smiley39smiley4

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

Yeh jo gobar faylaye ho na Ani babu, iske Uple bi aap hi ko banane padengesmiley6

This is Ani's show or should I say shit show, aur sabse buda yeh khud fasa hai in his own web of lies and deceipt ! smiley5

Jhanak will leave, but it will be on the day , Ani realises how mistaken he was about the whole episode - I have a hunch Mr. AK will do the honors of lifting the veil (eventually after he has tortured Ani enough and boy deserves every bit of it !) - he will say that Jhanak had admitted to being married and considers the marriage to be true, and that NOTHING transpired between them on that fateful night !

Because, sadly Ani needs assurance from a stranger and would trust his words more than a girl, who has stayed in front of him, jise woh bilkul hi pehchaan nehi paya smiley6

And I hope he does not find her anytime soon smiley6

Ditto. I was about to write the same. He will then turn into Devdas and repent a big time with no coming back. yeh sab bahut bhari padega Ani babu ko.
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Tab ayenge romantic scenes , sapne mein , oh sorry Ani se woh bhi na ho payega, he is just emotionally deranged to be romantic even in his sapna smiley7

Originally posted by: parna21

Leads ko saath mein rakh ke yeh haal hai Script ka smiley44 toh I really wanna knw wt they'll Write when they're alag smiley39smiley4

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Why only Ani yaar?

As Arna asked, why not all??

Because she is interested on Ani's honeymoon plans.