Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Girls, finally watched the episode. It is a pukeworthy episode for sure ๐Ÿคฃ. Ani was pukeworthy and Janak was competing with him very close by saying Arshi Didi ka Aashirwaad rasam, so I will come for sure. Then she comes and eavesdrops Ani Arshi conversation and feeling sad and thinking about it. Again the same stupid honeymoon conversation by the stupid Bipasha. Looks like they are showing Bengali flavor but it is not sitting well with us. Sometimes I feel Ani is really in love with Arshi. Precap Ani is devil. Unless otherwise trp goes down, we wonโ€™t be spared from this crap.

Ani is in love with himself only smiley36 heโ€™s using Arshi cause heโ€™s mad at J for giving him dhoka smiley29smiley39 โ€ฆ he kept saying in his mind ur with ur hero smiley39smiley36.. his mind is stuck there only that hero was there with Jhanak in the room alone smiley7
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Yep absolutely my gut feeling also tells the same. Adi is going to call and Ani will attend and may be truth comes out. By the time Aashirwaad rasam over and Janak will gift them and leave the place in silent. This will be a poetic revenge on Ani.

Gift she has already given in the initial episode .

Now only leaving is left.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

For watching this track they need to fall on our feet and cry !!!!!!!

The same way as j did with ani only we need a waterfall of tears ๐Ÿ˜€

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today - First time in 160+ episodes, I felt "Numb"

Before I could process one thought/emotion, another would knock the door....all cancelling each other - leaving me with nothing by the end

Precap - Jhanak seems Dead inside !

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yep absolutely my gut feeling also tells the same. Adi is going to call and Ani will attend and may be truth comes out. By the time Aashirwaad rasam over and Janak will gift them and leave the place in silent. This will be a poetic revenge on Ani.

Please, if she leaves by Ashirwad rasam itself, I'll do puja for the makers. I swear.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Article came as Aditya is negative shade smiley39 & they never told us that Ani will turn negative smiley7 smiley7 & they made Aditya positive where all r rooting for Adi to be with Jhanak smiley19 & made Ani negative so all will not root him for Jhanak smiley19..

In Hibaโ€™s language Ani ne dimag kharab kar diya smiley7

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rysohini

Yeh jo gobar faylaye ho na Ani babu, iske Uple bi aap hi ko banane padengesmiley6

This is Ani's show or should I say shit show, aur sabse buda yeh khud fasa hai in his own web of lies and deceipt ! smiley5

Jhanak will leave, but it will be on the day , Ani realises how mistaken he was about the whole episode - I have a hunch Mr. AK will do the honors of lifting the veil (eventually after he has tortured Ani enough and boy deserves every bit of it !) - he will say that Jhanak had admitted to being married and considers the marriage to be true, and that NOTHING transpired between them on that fateful night !

Because, sadly Ani needs assurance from a stranger and would trust his words more than a girl, who has stayed in front of him, jise woh bilkul hi pehchaan nehi paya smiley6

And I hope he does not find her anytime soon smiley6

I want her to behave exactly like Faltu then. smiley20

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I think the makers took our plot of two brothers and the girl seriously and implemented it right away๐Ÿ˜œ
See, all these days Lal was sleeping next to his grandpa.. now he is also involved in the honey moon discussions ๐Ÿ˜›

Ladies u wanted a subplot.. since it involves Ani itโ€™s going to the main plot itself ๐Ÿ˜ Bipasha ani and Lal

I guess Bipasha prefers Ani over laal....with laal already she went on honeymoon..and he failed to satisfy her.

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Which viewers likes this nonsense ๐Ÿค”.i really want to know which planet lives these viewers which is liking these type nonsense.

Yesterday this same thought crossed my mind when I kept reading abt how everything comes down to TRP

I was like, who the hell are this trp audience? Aliens kya? Y r they so different from us here on IF/X/Insta....

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

How many days this track will be end

Edited by Varsha188 - 5 months ago