Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Anirudh would turn evil then .

Will have to say goodbye to the show.

Didnโ€™t he already? ๐Ÿค” He is acting like a classy piece of crap now..๐Ÿ˜ก
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh jo gobar faylaye ho na Ani babu, iske Uple bi aap hi ko banane padengesmiley6

This is Ani's show or should I say shit show, aur sabse buda yeh khud fasa hai in his own web of lies and deceipt ! smiley5

Jhanak will leave, but it will be on the day , Ani realises how mistaken he was about the whole episode - I have a hunch Mr. AK will do the honors of lifting the veil (eventually after he has tortured Ani enough and boy deserves every bit of it !) - he will say that Jhanak had admitted to being married and considers the marriage to be true, and that NOTHING transpired between them on that fateful night !

Because, sadly Ani needs assurance from a stranger and would trust his words more than a girl, who has stayed in front of him, jise woh bilkul hi pehchaan nehi paya smiley6

And I hope he does not find her anytime soon smiley6

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

For watching this track they need to fall on our feet and cry !!!!!!!

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Aniโ€™s revenge mode is activated on Jhanak smiley7smiley7 so he will do any crap to take his revenge on her, hurt her, insult her & more sort of nonsense smiley7 in short he will stoop as low as possible in his revenge game smiley7smiley7

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Girls, finally watched the episode. It is a pukeworthy episode for sure ๐Ÿคฃ. Ani was pukeworthy and Janak was competing with him very close by saying Arshi Didi ka Aashirwaad rasam, so I will come for sure. Then she comes and eavesdrops Ani Arshi conversation and feeling sad and thinking about it. Again the same stupid honeymoon conversation by the stupid Bipasha. Looks like they are showing Bengali flavor but it is not sitting well with us. Sometimes I feel Ani is really in love with Arshi. Precap Ani is devil. Unless otherwise trp goes down, we wonโ€™t be spared from this crap.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rysohini

Yeh jo gobar faylaye ho na Ani babu, iske Uple bi aap hi ko banane padengesmiley6

This is Ani's show or should I say shit show, aur sabse buda yeh khud fasa hai in his own web of lies and deceipt ! smiley5

Jhanak will leave, but it will be on the day , Ani realises how mistaken he was about the whole episode - I have a hunch Mr. AK will do the honors of lifting the veil (eventually after he has tortured Ani enough and boy deserves every bit of it !) - he will say that Jhanak had admitted to being married and considers the marriage to be true, and that NOTHING transpired between them on that fateful night !

Because, sadly Ani needs assurance from a stranger and would trust his words more than a girl, who has stayed in front of him, jise woh bilkul hi pehchaan nehi paya smiley6

he needs to suffer 200x time the torture she went through.. she should not forgive him easily.. let him repent .. I think Aditya will only tell him the truth.. cause he knows how it is.. he should come back & tell him what she had told him regarding their marriage..& by that time Jhanak should leave him not even telling him where she went smiley19
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Hasnโ€™t he already? Heโ€™s become a bull from a panda bear๐Ÿ˜œ

As per the writers he is grey now , they feel this revenge or whatever they call he is showing on Jhanak is because he loves her deeply.

If Jhanak claims he will become jet black dark

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I will, but only after I know who does she want to go to Honeymoon with??

Ani?

Laal?

Shubo?

Arshi?

or Aditya Kapoor?

[/QUOTE

Who ever it is ...it doesn't make any difference..she just wanted honeymoon

I think the makers took our plot of two brothers and the girl seriously and implemented it right away๐Ÿ˜œ
See, all these days Lal was sleeping next to his grandpa.. now he is also involved in the honey moon discussions ๐Ÿ˜›

Ladies u wanted a subplot.. since it involves Ani itโ€™s going to the main plot itself ๐Ÿ˜ Bipasha ani and Lal

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rysohini

Yep absolutely my gut feeling also tells the same. Adi is going to call and Ani will attend and may be truth comes out. By the time Aashirwaad rasam over and Janak will gift them and leave the place in silent. This will be a poetic revenge on Ani.

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

For watching this track they need to fall on our feet and cry !!!!!!!

Like this na?smiley19smiley36