Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I am so waiting for this.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

The dumbest thing is these things never had a chance to change. People feel proud to have these in their lives and follow these like a religion regardless of the religion in my eyes.

I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT IN THE PAST THE SOCIETY AND ITS PRESSURE WAS WAY TOO MUCH THEN WHY DO WE STILL CARRY ON THIS BURDEN.

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT IN THE PAST THE SOCIETY AND ITS PRESSURE WAS WAY TOO MUCH THEN WHY DO WE STILL CARRY ON THIS BURDEN.

Because time couldn't change the mindset even after so many years and decades. It seems it benefits some groups and everyone else is acting like puppets around it.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Because time couldn't change the mindset even after so many years and decades. It seems it benefits some groups and everyone else is acting like puppets around it.

Not only that it is a profitable business.

Money is the one which circles all the walks of life around it.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Well, the more we became educated [Ahem], the more things became complicated. Tbh, the education has nothing to do with the mentality. Things are either black or white by the thinking level, as I have seen people with no education with a bigger heart rather than other breeds. That makes a huge difference as well.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Money is the one which circles all the walks of life around it.

100 %

This is why I said, that more education brought more cynical minds to the table.

Well, the more we became educated [Ahem], the more things became complicated. Tbh, the education has nothing to do with the mentality. Things are either black or white by the thinking level, as I have seen people with no education with a bigger heart rather than other breeds. That makes a huge difference as well.

Oh, don't even go there.

this is inevitable to think that this era is not developed era, because common sense is rare now.

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Money is the one that circles all the walks of life around it.

so true,

money, money, money

that is left in this world.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: xZoyax

So true

but still the change supposed to be there then why on earth it is not happening.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

100 %

This is why I said, that more education brought more cynical minds to the table.

Education is just centered on book knowledge without common sense these days. Everyone is running after the money and in this race everything else has taken the backseat