Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Look at him, what an amusing look he is giving her here after smacking those 1000Rs in his hand.

Roop_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Slowly and steadily things are settling down

Not here, I am still under the cloud.

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

smiley1 Give me some time

I will be on it

No issues, take your time.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

Originally posted by Roop_P

“When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.”

Mark Twain

This quote comes in my mind when I see ASR vs Arnav in the beginning of the show. He knows nothing; and he thinks he knows everything at the same time. I can see how heartless and thick skin he was showing to this world but when he is in front of his sister, all he could be just Arnav who had so much pain inside and when you are hurt you deliver nothing but the arrogance and ruthlessness and he was doing the same.

Now the problem is when he breaks her dori, that is where he is crossing the line here. No matter how angry you are, no matter how much you dislike a person, no matter how hate runs in your blood but still you have no right to do what he did. We all can justify in a million ways but ASR couldn't rewind this moment. He did it many times and not once, he breached many times that limit for me.

It was a fiction and we were very much in love this show, it was like the best watch over the screen and we took it all, I guess.

I love your narration and the edits along with it. His hand definitely reached where it shouldn't be.

Roop and Faiqa Apu, love your POV

I agree that boys have this tough exterior and society has set the norms but at the same time media also exploits this to have this image. Not fair though.

I agree the elements to have this perfect image for females and males set by certain groups just to sell and profit has ruined humanity

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

Look at him, what an amusing look he is giving her here after smacking those 1000Rs in his hand.

haha, that is ASR who is stunned, amused, and enjoying seeing her there, inferior to him, but somewhere things were changing.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Not here, I am still under the cloud.

I hope and pray things get better, come to the group for a chat when time lets you in.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

No issues, take your time.

Thanks dear

smiley31

Roop_P thumbnail

I hope and pray things get better, come to the group for a chat when time lets you in.

I will when things start to settle down

I agree the elements to have this perfect image for females and males set by certain groups just to sell and profit has ruined humanity

Oh don't even go there

these norms and stupid rituals of society are dumb in my language.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Oh don't even go there

these norms and stupid rituals of society are dumb in my language.

The dumbest thing is these things never had a chance to change. People feel proud to have these in their lives and follow these like a religion regardless of the religion in my eyes.