Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Here is Crystal

You know, this reminds me of your beautiful commando from "Crumbling Embers"

That story of yours has a special heart-touching effect.

His caging her, questioning her, and holding her was all proof that it was really difficult to stay away from her. The tension was really reaching its peak.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

You know, this reminds me of your beautiful commando from "Crumbling Embers"

That story of yours has a special heart-touching effect.

That was a great pleasure for even writing for me. I really enjoyed it.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

His caging her, questioning her, and holding her was all proof that it was really difficult to stay away from her. The tension was really reaching its peak.

She was a true challenger, and her way of breaching his self-created boundaries was bringing the emotions and feelings to the surface that he never wanted to experience, which was kinda forbidden for him...But that was his anger and peace at the same time.

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

That was a great pleasure for even writing for me. I really enjoyed it.

and for us, reading was such a pleasure, an unbelievable experience. So many twists and turns with deep mysteries. The simply superb novel it was.

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

She was a true challenger, and her way of breaching his self-created boundaries was bringing the emotions and feelings to the surface that he never wanted to experience, which was kinda forbidden for him...But that was his anger and peace at the same time.

Anger because he couldn't run away from those feelings and peace because those feelings were erasing his old memories, his pain.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Thank You, I can see it now

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Looking awesomesmiley27

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

and for us, reading was such a pleasure, an unbelievable experience. So many twists and turns with deep mysteries. The simply superb novel it was.

I am in debt to you all who made it a huge success, literally dropping the chapter by chapter; the excitement was mutual. I loved writing it.