Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I was talking the same, these two can stir hearts like no one

idk, why they are not together in any project while Barun had done back to back with Ridhi

LOL, well, good question but no answer here

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

This is the same moment we see episode one, scattered pearls. Shyam played a big role in making him realize, and he just brought Lavanya home as well. If she left him, why should he be bothered but that was the key which he didn't want to admit that why it was important for him to bring her home. Shyam cleared that dirt of his mind by rewinding his mind to make him realize that he did something bad and that there is no forgiveness for that.

It was killing him like hell...but he couldn't rewind it; he had to live with it.

This is one of my fav scenes and the way he portrayed the pain of his actions which were eating him like hell. He was regretting it big time.

Apu, this black and white combo is a killer. TFS

Originally posted by: Roop_P

LOL, well, good question but no answer here

I know, but you know me, I can't resist saying or asking.smiley36

Well, I will be waiting for them any way.

This is the same moment we see episode one, scattered pearls. Shyam played a big role in making him realize, and he just brought Lavanya home as well. If she left him, why should he be bothered but that was the key which he didn't want to admit that why it was important for him to bring her home. Shyam cleared that dirt of his mind by rewinding his mind to make him realize that he did something bad and that there is no forgiveness for that.

It was killing him like hell...but he couldn't rewind it; he had to live with it.

Awe, Janeman

What a scene you displayed here in black and white. Gorgeous.smiley36

I love his frustration over his blunders, Maha mistake which he can't seek forgiveness for.

You all have so many lists for me. So lets see how many I can accomplish.

We will keep you busy, don't worry.

DujXKfhUwAA1yg5.jpg

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you and I really love the first 10 episodes because in those scenes, we have a lot to decode.

We see his resistance here at different level

153903363_1823183974519881_1254529803899937654_n.jpg

He is falling for her more and more but he doesn't want to accept it.

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ASR is a legend character and will never go out of our minds.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

Ah, what a scene you brought and so appropriate of the rememption for that moment where he lost his cool and now Shyam's words were making him realize his helplessness. He was badly falling for her but all this anger over her not listening to him so he could redeem himself was raging him. He wanted to rewind but how? He had no idea.

Pretty much, then he will spit it out later again after seeing her in his home when Anjali brought her back.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

You have displayed the best scenes of his anguish. Barun is the best at displaying all. So intense these scenes are.

Thank you dearsmiley1 His anger is his ally u know.

23a.jpg

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Both have a huge start if you ask, that was unbelievable and that is where we come back over and over. Later they lost the charm of this gripping story but the first 150 for me are the Best of the Best.

haham I know

For me is 200, I know you don't like the forced wedding but I actually like that part more than their actual wedding.

ejb1Rbj.jpg