Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Reverse psychology plays a big role in any regret process and unknowingly Shyam did that.

Well, Shyam was a cupid anyway. That scene I love seeing ASR helpless

The show was not running around beating the bush of rich and poor kinda thing, and I love this fact about that. It was all heart and mind stuff

Well said

It was all about heart and mind resistance in love

Thank you and I really love the first 10 episodes because in those scenes, we have a lot to decode.

We see his resistance here at different level

153903363_1823183974519881_1254529803899937654_n.jpg

Faiqa plz make this alive again for us. Uff just look at them.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Well, Shyam was a cupid anyway. That scene I love seeing ASR helpless

This is the same moment we see episode one, scattered pearls. Shyam played a big role in making him realize, and he just brought Lavanya home as well. If she left him, why should he be bothered but that was the key which he didn't want to admit that why it was important for him to bring her home. Shyam cleared that dirt of his mind by rewinding his mind to make him realize that he did something bad and that there is no forgiveness for that.

It was killing him like hell...but he couldn't rewind it; he had to live with it.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Well said

It was all about heart and mind resistance in love

Mr. ASR had no sleep but he won't accept the reason for it.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Faiqa plz make this alive again for us. Uff just look at them.

You all have so many lists for me. So lets see how many I can accomplish.

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is the same moment we see episode one, scattered pearls. Shyam played a big role in making him realize, and he just brought Lavanya home as well. If she left him, why should he be bothered but that was the key which he didn't want to admit that why it was important for him to bring her home. Shyam cleared that dirt of his mind by rewinding his mind to make him realize that he did something bad and that there is no forgiveness for that.

It was killing him like hell...but he couldn't rewind it; he had to live with it.

Ah, what a scene you brought and so appropriate of the rememption for that moment where he lost his cool and now Shyam's words were making him realize his helplessness. He was badly falling for her but all this anger over her not listening to him so he could redeem him was raging him. He wanted to rewind but how? He had no idea.

x.Covila thumbnail

His anger is different on different occasions

You have displayed the best scenes of his anguish. Barun is the best displaying all. So intense these scenes are.

x.Covila thumbnail

At their best, this is what we had in IPK, I know in the beginning they were getting ready to be into their characters but still, marvellous job by them.

Collage8.png

Both have a huge start if you ask, that was unbelievable and that is where we come back over and over. Later they lost the charm of this gripping story but the first 150 for me are the Best of the Best.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This was his redemption with mentally disturbance. His ego, his pride, and his "ME" was breaking apart and all he wanted to do, just to rewind that moment.

If he could rewind

What if he never did that

How can he make things right

How can he start all over

All of these things were so difficult to live with at the moment.

Thanks for bringing this here.