Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

This is a milestone which made the viewers to come back to the show to find out what is the next. It delivered mixed messages for all ages. Some found it a rich man's attitude while the others found it breaching boundaries moment but all got hooked to it and no one can change about that.

Lovely memory lane and beautiful gif set

The show was not running around beating the bush of rich and poor kinda thing, and I love this fact about that. It was all heart and mind stuff

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

Beautiful, short and crispsmiley32

Thank you and I really love the first 10 episodes because in those scenes, we have a lot to decode.

We see his resistance here at different level

153903363_1823183974519881_1254529803899937654_n.jpg

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

Beautiful, short and crispsmiley32

Thank you and I really love the first 10 episodes because in those scenes, we have a lot to decode.

We see his resistance here at different level

153903363_1823183974519881_1254529803899937654_n.jpg

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I love what you said that it delivered mixed messages for different minds but for me, it was just anger.

His anger is different on different occasions

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

The foundation of IPK is so strong and compelling that no one could resist coming back to it. His robotic brain was just working here to resist that unknown feeling that he felt a few minutes ago having her so close to him here.

Oh, no way that he would let anyone peak in him or rather stir these feelings in him. He resisted and the reaction was this when the mind and the heart were at war. Nothing comes out right. She is no body but a gold digger...

Yes the foundation in the first 10 epis is way too strong. She was nobody but was becoming everything to him.

_O1.jpg

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Who says this is acting

really, these two have raised the bar so high.

Absolutely, I was watching this yesterday, and I must say, it never felt boring at all even after so many years.

962-10.jpg

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

Can't describe the beauty of this scene. How precisely each move has been made and calculated. Even words, expressions, their emotions at the best display.

At their best, this is what we had in IPK, I know in the beginning they were getting ready to be into their characters but still, marvellous job by them.

Collage8.png

The foundation of IPK is so strong and compelling that no one could resist to come back to it. His robotic brain was just working here to resist that unknown feeling which he felt a few minutes ago having her so close to him here.

Oh, no way that he would let anyone peak in him or rather stir these feelings in him. He resisted and the reaction was this when the mind and the heart were at war. Nothing comes out right. She is no body but a gold digger...

Roop, you and faiqasmiley31 are too good yaar.

Who says this is acting

really, these two have raised the bar so high.

I was talking the same, these two can stir hearts like no one

idk, why they are not together in any project while Barun had done back to back with Ridhi

Originally posted by: x.Covila

Can't describe the beauty of this scene. How precisely each move has been made and calculated. Even words, expressions, their emotions at the best display.

Covi, where are you these days lady?

Good to see yousmiley27