Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

We never ever can get over this. This scene and its intensity brings many emotions at the table. The loath is one of them for me towards ASR until we reach the point where we understand him fully. At least for me. I hated him for this and I was about to leave to watch the rest of the show but my friend made me go through all and now I can say it was worth it.

ASR did the most disgusting thing here, which can never be accepted in any language by a decent man. His acts later make him a man who any woman desires for but this act was not one of them...

Thanks for making fresh ones, and these are so clear.smiley20

I can understand as many out there felt the same way and especially after 12 years we can see a shift towards this scene and situations similar to this. But hey, you made it and look now

You are a follower of this show.

Thnx

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Take your time, no worries. I just got excited.

I know and that is what makes me feel bad but I will try my best to be here with your fav as well.

ff05d714885ad38d3bf8eb1f37547dda.jpg

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

That pink was the catalyst and the avalanche found its way out in the form of anger.

Aisa waisa toofan ke dhajiyan bekhair di

He can't justify his acts and he knew it. No wonder why when Shyam was telling him that life is not a taperecorder that can be rewind and all he was thinking this moment.

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is a milestone which made the viewers to come back to the show to find out what is the next. It delivered mixed messages for all ages. Some found it a rich man's attitude while the others found it breaching boundaries moment but all got hooked to it and no one can change about that.

Lovely memory lane and beautiful gif set

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

His lethal Look

Image\

Their forward-Backward walk

His dragging her close to him

But here he was crossing all limits.smiley7

This breaks my heart seeing her tears like pearls flowing around as you mentioned.

Her covering her back and he will do the same later.

Beautiful, short and crispsmiley32

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

This is a milestone which made the viewers to come back to the show to find out what is next. It delivered mixed messages for all ages. Some found it a rich man's attitude while others found it breaching boundaries moment but all got hooked to it and no one can change about that.

Lovely memory lane and a beautiful gif set

I love what you said that it delivered mixed messages for different minds but for me, it was just anger.

Roop_P thumbnail

The foundation of IPK is so strong and compelling that no one could resist to come back to it. His robotic brain was just working here to resist that unknown feeling which he felt a few minutes ago having her so close to him here.

Oh, no way that he would let anyone peak in him or rather stir these feelings in him. He resisted and the reaction was this when the mind and the heart were at war. Nothing comes out right. She is no body but a gold digger...

Roop_P thumbnail

I know and that is what makes me feel bad but I will try my best to be here with your fav as well.

ff05d714885ad38d3bf8eb1f37547dda.jpg

Who says this is acting

really, these two have raised the bar so high.

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can't describe the beauty of this scene. How precisely each move has been made and calculated. Even words, expressions, their emotions at the best display.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Aisa waisa toofan ke dhajiyan bekhair di

He can't justify his acts and he knew it. No wonder Shyam was telling him that life is not a tape recorder that can't rewind and all he was thinking that moment.

Reverse psychology plays a big role in any regret process and unknowingly Shyam did that.