Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

Sorry, ladies, I am not making my way back these days. Things are really messed up, and I can't make myself available, but trust me, you are always on my mind. Def soon, I will be here to complete 288. Sorry, Crystal, I couldn't keep my promise.

The whole scene comes to life here

The moment she says, if someone says all of this about your family, what if your sis marriage gets broken then?

and he answers like this

Ah, unforgiven act Mr. ASR

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Sorry, ladies, I am not making my way back these days. Things are really messed up, and I can't make myself available, but trust me, you are always on my mind. Def soon, I will be here to complete 288. Sorry, Crystal, I couldn't keep my promise.

Af, faiqa, you don't have to apologize yaar, take your time.

We just love your stuff but it doesn't mean that you have no life.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

We never ever can get over this. This scene and its intensity brings many emotions at the table. The loath is one of them for me towards ASR until we reach the point where we understand him fully. At least for me. I hated him for this and I was about to leave to watch the rest of the show but my friend made me go through all and now I can say it was worth it.

ASR did the most disgusting thing here which can never be accepted in any language from a decent man. His acts later makes him a man who any woman desires for but this act was not one of them...

Thanks for making fresh ones and these are so clear.smiley20

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Take your time, no worries. I just got excited.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

So true

but still the change supposed to be there then why on earth it is not happening.

Crystal changes happen within, and that starts from home. My experience is that the outside version of ppl is educated and sophisticated, but inside is dark and full of stuff we don't want to see or deal with.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Education is just centered on book knowledge without common sense these days. Everyone is running after the money and in this race everything else has taken the backseat

That is one reason and the main reason in my eyes is the interaction of people with each other. The social media has been successful exploiting the minds and it conquered hearts as well.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

The whole scene comes to life here

The moment she says, if someone says all of this about your family, what if your sis marriage gets broken then?

and he answers like this

Ah, unforgiven act Mr. ASR

That pink was the catalyst and the avalanche found its way out in the form of anger.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Af, faiqa, you don't have to apologize yaar, take your time.

We just love your stuff but it doesn't mean that you have no life.

Thanks for understanding dear.smiley31