Posted: 1 years ago

Beautiful

I'll come back to it.

There will be so much fun reading all of these😊

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find unexpected escape hatches opening into memorable moments.

The unforgettable moments.

Some details in life may look insignificant but appear vital leitmotifs. They may have the value of the "Rosebuds" of Citizen Kane or "Strawberry fields" of the Beatles. People regularly walk down memory lane of their early youth or even the events of their daily lives. The paper boats of their memories are constantly floating on the waves of their mind, bringing back the mood and spirit of their livelihood. These memories enable us to retreat from the trivial, daily worries and generate delightful bliss and true joy in a sometimes frantic and chaotic life.

IPK carries that phenomenal power.

It is a phenomenon itself.

There’s something beautiful about reviewing pictures from decades ago and saying, ‘Remember?’ Ah! What were the days? There’s nothing to remember more than this... I wanted to remember all of it—the first kiss, encounter, first fall-in-love moment, the denial of love, the pull of attraction, the desires, the forced wedding, confession, acceptance, and much, much more...

Over the years, I enjoyed renewing these moments in my ways at different threads. Today, at this grand moment of 12 years of IPK anniversary. I am meeting my own memories with this show and taking you all down this memory lane.

A show which came to my life from this point where he didn't hug her. What on earth made him not do so? This question made me land on a Youtube channel, and since then, there has been no turning back.

It made me land here in one complete night of watching all the love scenes, and later that scene connected everything to bring these two lovers together. It started under the stars, near the poolside and got close in Gupta house under the hanging stars of Khushi's beliefs.

He proved his love for his women, who became everything to him. Ana to tha!...well, he came and conquered hearts.

The show ended abruptly for us, but after three years, the same hand appeared with a rose for his rose...IPK ek Jashn brought smiles and laughter around.

Happy 12th Anniversary...

Beautiful wording and I must say, you made bitter memories feel fun here. The end of the show seemed closed abruptly and ek Jashn feels incomplete too. But seeing them on the screen makes it worth it.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Any female out there can't take such an insult in my eyes. In real life we don't look back at the person no matter how good intentions he carries. But it was a fiction and matter was love so we always give him a benefit of doubt.

Absolutely

reel and real life have two different paths. Fiction is a fiction, rarely we see that in real life.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Ah, that was the saddest part and later that became a stigma for her. He can't get away with it.

It pains my heart as well. Whenever I read some ppl who just like one or the other and say stuff one sided, makes me wonder about many things.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

Beautiful

I'll come back to it.

There will be so much fun reading all of these😊

I am happy to assist. Enjoy

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Beautiful wording and I must say, you made bitter memories feel fun here. The end of the show seemed closed abruptly and ek Jashn feels incomplete too. But seeing them on the screen makes it worth it.

Awe, thank you for this. I tried/ End of the show was a different story and ek Jashn was another.

x.Covila thumbnail

I am happy to assist. Enjoy

Thank you so much for putting so much effort

x.Covila thumbnail

Awe, thank you for this. I tried/ End of the show was a different story and ek Jashn was another.

I know what do you mean but we are here and that is a proof that it holds some powers.

x.Covila thumbnail

POST 2/ Idk which thread you are talking about but it sounds so interesting. That must be some journey. Now I am curious.

POST 2/ Idk which thread you are talking about but it sounds so interesting. That must be some journey. Now I am curious.

She is talking about Blast from the past threads. She started from those to write the analysis