Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

The red saree moment was adding a new layer, the first time he was calculating the steps that he did something wrong. But nope, he can't feel bad for this girl. Why on earth you hate her so much ASR, well he doesn't know. His di was right, you don't want to accept but you care for her.

She was conquering his heart and mind and that was his frustration. Why am I thinking of her dammit?

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

His anger, his promise, his showing off he doesn't care but he does more than he thinks of. She was becoming so important that she could feel all sorts of things. ASR, seriously you are too much. I love my ASR, he has something to love instead of just hate him. Poor tissue box is on his mercy.😆

smiley36 poor tissue box and poor Sanaya ranting on ASR. You can't hate him I know.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

haha, their first unofficial date has its own taste. Frustrated and impatient ASR is such a delight to watch

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

It is, I am having a hard time choosing one. Over the years, di's creations have improved so much.

Thank You, I am honored but it is fun to create these things.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by xZoyax

Thank You

Thank You

Thank You

for putting these two scenes together for me.Muahhhh

This is bliss, seeing two of my fav scenes in one

Thank You ladies🤗

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

This is my fav scene too di, you journey started from this point on but I found a big sis through this. 🤗

and I found a cute, spontaneous, and loving little sis here along with so many long life friends.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Even if you say NO, I was planning to do anyway😆

credit to the owner

Oh gosh, what on earth we have here🤣

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I agree but still he brought her back to RM by blackmailing and that doesn't sit with me. He closed the door on her from her own home and for the sake of her family, she went back and then he woes her by giving those gifts.Doesn't sit with me.

I agree, but this was his style. If you go back, he brought her back by giving her money after Anjali's wedding anniversary. Since then, he has been mocking her like she could do anything for money, but once he found that money won't work, he started using family. This is how he married her forcefully. Payal was the first puppet. After seeing that it didn't work as Akash took care of Payal, he started using her weakness, her family. Khushi can do anything for her family.

But was it the reason?

From Khsuhi's side, it was, and it wasn't.

She wanted him to stay away from her family, but at the same time she knew he wouldn't do anything against them, it was just an empty threat as always, by then she knew, otherwise she won't be upset that after this time I won't be Arnav's wife.

She had no idea that her marriage was legal on paper; it was just not wrapped around these rituals.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I never cared about the ones who have nothing to offer, simple rule live and let others live. 🤗

The best rule of life it is. Staying away from nonsence is the best way of life.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

The more close it gets the more closer you see her reflection in his eyes

Well, she was everywhere no matter how hard he was trying to deny.