Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Crystal you articulated so beautifully in these words. He was never the same person and left with a mark forever. One mark after the other, he was losing himself in her shadow which he was finding following him every where, every moment, in everything,

Her face, her words, her touch, her essence,her courageous bold moves, fearlessness etc everything about her even her craziness, weirdness, all was on his mind and he hated that to his core but couldn't resist to detach himself.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Pretty much the makers wanted to convey "May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your brain.".🤣

But the fact is that the more I disliked him the more wretched I grew wrong thoughts of him. The difference was that this mood did not manifest itself in sullen silence; it merely made use of my barbed tongue to wound myself and spoil the pleasure of my own. So i made peace with me finally by the end of IPK.

That red cracked me up here, SMJ is one of a kind but I enjoyed his games.He is not a lovable character but please don't be so harsh, ouch🤣

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

😆 If you think deeply Khushi was not that character who could be tamed by Arnav's style. You needed ASR to tame her.

I agree but still he brought her back to RM by blackmailing and that doesn't sit with me. He closed the door on her from her own home and for the sake of her family, she went back and then he woes her by giving those gifts.Doesn't sit with me.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

That is true, ppl have no logical sense and I think that have so much time at hand as well.

I never cared about the ones who have nothing to offer, simple rule live and let others live. 🤗

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

The more close it gets the more closer you see her reflection in his eyes

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

smiley37 well, I am interested and I was but as many said it here his character was portrayed in such manner that no one want any drop of sympathy for him.

True and that was the beauty of it. Look at him, who can love him

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

I am watching this lets discuss this now, what a moment this was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQvc0rpSmCI

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Love the textures on these edits, ad reflecting your strong analogy and POV. No wonder why we humans believe what we see. One side of the picture. We feel as if the mosaic we have been assembling out of life's little shards and pieces of facts got dumped to the ground after knowing the true face of that picture..., But time tells us that there is no way to put it back together after the declaration of our ill thoughts and untrue feelings about that.

Thank You di, It means a lot from you.Well said in red, we found it very soon his true colors and that set the tone of the entire show what will be his next move.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

I am good di, life is very demanding these days. Good to see you all here, I used to be here all day long but not anymore. But I will try.

Trust me, we are not here all the time either, we all come whenever we can. There is no demanding routine here.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

ImageImage

Happy 12th Anniversary...

Awe, thanks for keeping these memories alive. You are awesome🤗