Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

oh, I hate him looking at Khushi like this. Here he doesn't look a bad guy but still feels creepy

😆 Zoya, if he wasn't there, we never have a chance to have this IPK

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

Of course you can Mysticaldivine. I will be honored.

Thanks, Covi, I will do it when the time permits.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

That was a totally different ASR, this was Arnav who fell in love with this person who was everything but his taste, yet she was the one who carried the power to stir his heart with her innocence, courage, and simplicity. Just by being who she was.

True, she was not what anyone could imagine being with ASR; there was no match but she was the one who could stir his heart,

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Darn it, he seems so well wisher here but in reality he was totally opposite.TFS

😆I know, as I said makers did a great job creating such a character.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Oh yes, knowing that how much she cares and the attention he got was his heart was seeking.

He was a child who was lost at 14 and all he wanted someone who could love him without being selfish, without caring for his status and money. He found that in Khushi.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Thank You so much, it means a lot from you.

You are very welcome🤗

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

So this is our new thread for discussions and chatting. I am seeing Zoya di and Roop di among the new ones.

Image Image

ITV's best romantic scenes and I was in HS then, I was almost preparing for my med entrance exam, I fell into an abyss of Rabbave!Day Dreaming This was the episode where I started it. Then by exploring more, I ended up on IF and straight to Di's post, I believe it was teri meri's post and since then I was hooked.

Simply nostalgia!

This is what we missed Sanaya, you colorful posts filled with edits and gifs.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

What a beautiful thread with all of your posts here altogether. I will be on it di, maybe not regularly as I used to be. I never knew you are on tumblr.

TFS here

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Hey dear, how are you, I think I am speaking to you after a year or so. Good to see you. I hope life is treating you well.

Thank You for sharing all here, we are still swooning over these.

I am good di, life is very demanding these days. Good to see you all here, I used to be here all day long but not anymore. But I will try.

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

This is what we missed Sanaya, you colorful posts filled with edits and gifs.

You are welcome di, I will try in my best powers😆