#IPKKND/Arnav Khushi Hamesha / Memory Lane/ASR and Dhobi/pg 88 - Page 47

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

So this is our new thread for discussions and chatting. I am seeing Zoya di and Roop di among the new ones.

Image Image

ITV's best romantic scenes and I was in HS then, I was almost preparing for my med entrance exam, I fell into an abyss of Rabbave!Day Dreaming This was the episode where I started it. Then by exploring more, I ended up on IF and straight to Di's post, I believe it was teri meri's post and since then I was hooked.

Simply nostalgia!

Edited by Hope_Life - 1 years ago

What a beautiful thread with all of your posts here altogether. I will be on it di, maybe not regularly as I used to be. I never knew you are on tumblr.

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

So this is our new thread for discussions and chatting. I am seeing Zoya di and Roop di among the new ones.

Image Image

ITV's best romantic scenes and I was in HS then, I was almost preparing for my med entrance exam, I fell into an abyss of Rabbave!Day Dreaming This was the episode where I started it. Then by exploring more, I ended up on IF and straight to Di's post, I believe it was teri meri's post and since then I was hooked.

Simply nostalgia!

I am here Sanaya, you are the one who is not here. ❤️

Oh, we were together almost, i started from her ff and you were here for ASR😆

we miss you 🤗

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I am here Sanaya, you are the one who is not here. ❤️

Oh, we were together almost, i started from her ff and you were here for ASR😆

we miss you 🤗

What were the days though, a crazy frenzy brain I used to carry. Now time has changed, life has changed. I hope all is well at your end.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What a beautiful thread with all of your posts here altogether. I will be on it di, maybe not regularly as I used to be. I never knew you are on tumblr.

Hey dear, how are you, I think I am speaking to you after a year or so. Good to see you. I hope life is treating you well.

Thank You for sharing all here, we are still swooning over these.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What were the days though, a crazy frenzy brain I used to carry. Now time has changed, life has changed. I hope all is well at your end.

No doubt, time has changed but still stay in touch.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

oh not only camera lens by Jeff but his eyes did a better job.

He has laser eyes😆He didn't miss anything in Sheesh Mahal how could he miss now?

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Never ever seen such a beautiful scene and no matter how many copies are out there, can't compare to this.

The first impression is the last one no matter what. Exceptional cases are everywhere but when we talk about IPK, then no other comes closer to it,Thanks for bringing these here

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I found this on 11th anniversary thread, Idk how did I miss that, lovely thread it was.

Roop, don't feel bad, you found it and that is an achievement. I almost forgot this one. TFS here.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

The Heart found its beat...

Teri ankhon main dekhta hoon Khwab isqadar

to haqeeqat ki duniya kuch anjani si lagti hai

tu door hai mujh se phir bhi paas hai mere

tere hone main kuch kahani si lagti hai

I am late to this party,👏A beautiful memory

You are not late as these are memories and memories don't have a time slot.