Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I agree.

He was referring to the matter before her pregnancy but he needed to think that Khushi found it on Payesh wedding as well that Shyam is the person but she didn't say a word. Now Anjali's pregnancy came out and all. then he married Khsuhi. I think writers bluffed this out a bit as well as time frame doesn't fit with Arnav's accusations.

I felt the same way, it was just to hype and prolong this misunderstanding.

x.Covila thumbnail

Oh Covi, the problem is human is the most complicated and deceiving creature if he/she is not on the right path in life.

True but sad, because at the same time human is the most beautiful creature on this planet along this nature but humans are far from nature. Alas.

x.Covila thumbnail

No worries dear but remember, we are who we are, don't come down to the level of the others who have no concept of right or think they are entitled to whatever.

I have no patience like yourself, but I can't disagree either.Thank You.

x.Covila thumbnail

Thank You for this beautiful narration Covi, I can highlight all.🤗

Somehow I couldn't quotes all, but thank you for liking my efforts.

x.Covila thumbnail

Well, he admitted that later, she is the one jiss se dekhte hi pyaar ho jaye

Ah, he took so much time to reduce in love😆

x.Covila thumbnail

He will not be able to forget her, no way. Chup gaya hai

Bohat kuch chup gaya hai, sometimes love, sometimes hate. A complicated man he is.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

Shyam is something, a creature, who was living like a parasite on people who couldn't recognize, couldn't see, and ignored all the itchy signs as well. I remember when he was looking at Khushi when she was working on Typewriter, we didn't know he was the husband of Anjali then, but still, there was a creepy feeling attached to it.

you mean this one, Makers really had a good plan for the story line.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Rarity and exceptionality are two polysemic words with overlapping meanings. That is why I said humans with mindsets already hardly have issues with behaviours; the other kind can't have both.

I won't argue about it, and there is always a thin line in between goodness and evil.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Oh well, she hit the jackpot by her presence in Sheesh Mahal and he got arrested when she challenged him that the is no good more than Devi Maiya. He released the footage and then what? He was the one who smiling the very first time seeing that on his phone. Like a person who never allowed a woman that close, no one was successful to make him happy, relaxed and he was feeling all sorts of things by saying no one can disrespect him, like for real ASR?

Good one Covi, 👏That red is a jackpot here

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Awe, so sweet, I love this. I wish we could see and explore more into this scene. It is near the poolside as well.

This was his victory after winning her heart, after all she declared everything in Jaithji dewane