Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

But without mindset, you can't change behaviors either. To change undesirable behaviors we see in the world, we must change the thinking that leads to those behaviors

Well said, it goes hand in hand.🤗

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

😆oh he was flying on the seven sky knowing that she was noticing minute things of him.

haha, he was thrilled, his heart was dancing before his feet took over. He wanted to be close to her and he took that advantage by dancing teri meri. Ah, he was shatir dimag.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Roop, his Yearning and his heart only ever had one thought, one want, and one need. Despite all, in spite of all...All his heart has ever wanted is her. This was just the beginning.

100%

He was long gone in this love. ❤️

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Covi, this red, uff. I want Faiqa to add this one post and make it as a unanimous effort of you and her.

I would love to with the permission of Covi and Roop though.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

We know that but here we are discussing the development of that want and the way that need took over. The one which crumbled his self-proclaimed kingship ruling without letting love enter his palace.

Arnav built a castle to save his heart from shattering further from this ruthless world, he said it on New Year night. He was afraid and that we have seen on Diwali but slowly by slowly he pealed those layers to be vulnerable only for Khushi.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

👏 Short and crisp

The way you have captured Khushi's beauty through his eyes, Her hidden beauty was out to him and that hint of shyness added the blush, even he had to lower his eyes in modesty but his mind and heart took of with vulnerability. She must have felt all sorts of things. That moment and the way Jeff convinced him that it is working for him. Well, now all he had to bow his head down because he couldn't deny it either. It was working way more than fine.

I love Jeff here, his eyes could capture more than Arnav could utter. How could Arnav deny this? He wanted to cage this moment and he did it on canvas through the camera lens.

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Well, that was the plan and I think, it supposed to be in this direction as you can't make it up, you need to develop it and grow it in our minds.

Shyam is something, a creature, who was a living on parasite people couldn't recognize, couldn't see, and ignored all the itchy signs as well. I remember when he was looking at Khushi when she was working on Typewriter, we didn't know he was the husband of Anjali then, but still there was a creepy feeling attached to it.

x.Covila thumbnail

It goes both ways, you can't change one without the others for most of the humans, exceptions are everywhere and rare.

Rarity and exceptionality are two polysemic words with overlapping meaning and that is why I said humans who have mindset already, hardly that have issues with behaviors, It is the other kind who can't have both.

x.Covila thumbnail

Her presence in his mind regardless of throwing her pearls out, throwing tissues out of the box, blah blah, she was there and remained there forever.

Oh well, she hit the jackpot by her presence in Sheesh Mahal and he got arrested when she challenged him that the is no good more than Devi Maiya. He released the footage and then what? He was the one who smiling the very first time seeing that on his phone. Like a person who never allowed a woman that close, no one was successful to make him happy, relaxed and he was feeling all sorts of things by saying no one can disrespect him, like for real ASR?

x.Covila thumbnail

That was his victory. Do you think he cares for anything else. After this he saw her in tears and he was there to win it for her. He already had his trophy...her heart.

Awe, so sweet, I love this. I wish we could see and explore more into this scene. It is near poolside as well.