Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: x.Covila

I can understand that Shyam deceived her by all means and here Arnav's words make more sense when he told Khushi on the bridge when Khushi said Anjaliji unhain apna Bhagwan manti main, and he answered this is why she needed to know but why didn't he tell her by himself after finding out Shyam's true colors. No matter Anjali was pregnant. What was he thinking that before knowing that he is pregnant Khushi supposed to bring this matter out? Why was he blaming Khushi only? He was equally responsible for that?

I agree.

He was referring to the matter before her pregnancy but he needed to think that Khushi found it on Payesh wedding as well that Shyam is the person but she didn't say a word. Now Anjali's pregnancy came out and all. then he married Khsuhi. I think writers bluffed this out a bit as well as time frame doesn't fit with Arnav's accusations.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Totally agree, the very same way we can't call anyone with their virtue,πŸ˜† you know what I am saying even we know the truth about them, but there must be a way to make these people realize what they are doing and how can they mend their ways.

Oh Covi, the problem is human is the most complicated and deceiving creature if he/she is not on the right path in life.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Thank you, I am sorry for my French but some people deserve that.

No worries dear but remember, we are who we are, don't come down to the level of the others who have no concept of right or think they are entitled to whatever.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I will start with this quote by Minna Antrim...A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding; a pure one, the soul. When virtue and modesty enlighten her charms, the lustre of a beautiful woman is brighter than the stars of heaven, and the influence of her power it is in vain to resist.

When you first look at a woman, you are in fact blind to her beauty. The true beauty of a woman is revealed only after you get to know her.

Love the quotes, πŸ‘ and it is true a true beauty of any human being comes out when you know him/her.

Here our Arnav stood, he got frustrated when she was not coming out of his brain because of her beauty but his heart welcomed her in after knowing her virtues.

Here she turns and beholds the air. Slender and lissome, in red saree, a water-like fluidity wrapping her around.

She had skin of the purest white and features the very emblem of candor and modesty; her large hazel eyes, seemed to express confusion and fear yet at the height of delicacy, lips were shown a sentiment at its most voluptuous. She seemed a little pale and tired after this long day...fidgeting with herself and her fingers looking away from all eyes until his gaze fell upon her and then everything burst to life even her, fresh as a rose.

Her hair, cascading her back flowing in the air welcoming him elegantly matched by the gracious contours of her veiling her backless saree..., streaming across alabaster neck and chest, always exposed in accord with her contouring beauty_ all finally lent this pretty woman the air of a goddess of youth. Her arms lithe and fingers to his eyes so very supple and slender.

Absolutely breathtaking summary of her view through his eyes.πŸ‘

Was there anything to miss from his eyes? I am sure not, as you said his penetrating eyes showed lust, yearning, desires, etc etc. What say...

Your precise way of telling us all is always amazing. Look where mind took me. Thanks to you.

Thank You for this beautiful narration Covi, I can highlight all.πŸ€—

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Look at his bold moves, she is unaware at the moment but she couldn't resist the heat of his eyes either.He'd caught only a few brief glimpses of her without the mask, but he could see her clearly now, an outrageously beautiful woman with her dark hair falling softly around her shoulders, covering her back, full mouth with parted lips.His dark eyes sparkling as she was the kind of woman who stirred a man's blood. He couldn't tear his gaze away.

Well, he admitted that later, she is the one jiss se dekhte hi pyaar ho jaye

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

He couldn't look away, how could he? His feet were moving but his heart and mind were glued on her.

From now on most nights, This moment and her traded vacuous affectionate sight will be at the mercy of his survival. His wounded soul, bandaged by this purest soul...

He will not be able to forget her, no way. Chup gaya hai

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

I think we can discuss anything here, Mysti won't mindπŸ˜‰

Yes you can and why the heck I will mind.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

There are many things and this is one of them I guess. IPK has its own charm and even after these many years we are here discussing it is a proof.

IPK is def have its unbeatable charm, if not then why you and I are here.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

She was gorgeous. Pure and cleanly beautiful. From the rounded crests of her cheeks to the delicate sweep of her jaw, He was only human, after all, and he was used to seeing her in conservative wardrobe choices of her, or the casual-date look she'd had most of the time with pom pom and gota . In this fitted, sleek saree that showed off every one of her curves, though, she looked ethereal, I must say...

of course, a human and a man.

A girl like Khushi can stir any heart and make many heads turn instantly

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Pretty much the makers wanted to convey "May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your brain.".🀣

But the fact is that the more I disliked him the more wretched I grew wrong thoughts of him. The difference was that this mood did not manifest itself in sullen silence; it merely made use of my barbed tongue to wound myself and spoil the pleasure of my own. So i made peace with me finally by the end of IPK.

Zoya, I love that pink🀣

Cracking me up here