Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

He was and thanks for this Image

You are very welcome dear😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshisarunfan

Beautiful post dear ❤️ #RabbaVe and Arnav Khushi are our heartbeats too 💓💓 Happy 12th Anniversary of the first Rabba Ve - the most sacred love tune, the love anthem of ArShi ❤️❤️

Thanks for coming and taking the time. Rabba Ve is the most beautiful song ever.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbeCTbUnBGY

1st Rabba Ve, the tune, the song, the one which still resonates in our heads, still makes us feel like yesterday when we all were getting mesmerized by this beauty in front of our screen and we still do.

cr2u

As soon as he looked up while descending, his eyes clicked on her face. The breath whooshed out of his body and everything froze for a second, as though she was not looking at him but the moment eyes met...the surrounding walls stood just for them to be in that moment. The impact was so strong that she was amazed and her fingers continued playing with each other without pause. Through their eyes' lens, zoomed in all the way, the world paused for that tiny span of time between the opening and closing of the shutter just for them. She was a ray of sunshine, a warm summer rain, a bright fire on a cold winter’s day, and a healer. In my eyes, they both were for each other.

cr2u

“Oh, she doth teach the torches to burn bright!

It seems she hangs upon the cheek of night

Like a rich jewel in an Ethiope’s ear,

Beauty too rich for use, for earth too dear.

So shows a snowy dove trooping with crows

As yonder lady o’er her fellows shows.

The measure done, I’ll watch her place of stand,

And, touching hers, make blessèd my rude hand.

Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight!

For I ne’er saw true beauty till this night.”

– William Shakespeare

https://twitter.com/vidzloops/status/1575850071328841728

Very satisfying PINK here the way you are displaying, his descending also shows and symbolizes the end of his agonizing journey, the one which was breaking him internally all these years. No wonder why he said, tumhare saath bitaye huwe lamhe yaad rehne large...main sub khuch bhoolne laga...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

That was the first time he saw her in a red sari. His favorite color and she pulled it off so beautifully and gracefully.

She was always decent and way above the level he could imagine. She had her own identity as she told Shyam ppl judge her because she was different but that was the quality Arnav liked the most.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Love at first sight, Ah!

He meant it when he said to his sis that he doesn’t believe in love at first sight or any girl who will change him forever... It took time to really bringing him at that moment , when he truly fell for someone. Yet he still didn't believe in a moment. A moment when he glimpsed the truth of his sister's words, the unsaid wishes under the sky with broken stars of his destiny and he found love within someone. Those words where he felt his hitched breath, sansain ruk gaye moment...a glimpse the truth within this moment.

In that moment, he didn’t belong to himself any longer, not completely. Part of him belonged to her; part of her was resonating in his chest. After this, he couldn’t take it back, no matter how much he wanted to or how hard he tried.

He was in Love...

Lovely pink, his sister's prayers were answered finally. He met someone who was there to heal him. Beautiful post and the above edit dear.

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I know, no one uttered a single word even Mamiji. When he saved Anjali from electric wires, why didn't he think of anything.

There are many such moments but I think makers were just building up the tempo or hyping everything so we as audience can justify his character and his actions keeping him in this vicious circle.

x.Covila thumbnail

It is rare to see a change in the nature of a man, but a few out there do get change, but few.

There is a need to start with changing behaviors, not mindsets. I don't accept other way around.

x.Covila thumbnail

Gold digging came from his father's cheating side and marked his brain and grew into him. But Khushi pushed all of his plans to stay single forever.😆

😆 She cornered him by her presence. He couldn't sleep, he couldn't resist of not thinking of her, Kyuon Socha haha room main use ke are main, kyuon fadak pad haha hai Mujhe

x.Covila thumbnail

His ways were always contradictory since day one. A complicated man he was. Diwali had proved again, he was deceiving his own actions and words while his heart was saying totally different things. Khushi could feel it and she followed that as well until he backed down.

Here we always question, if La was important then why Khushi took this step in the first place? Was she not training her for Arnav? Then how could she be with Arnav doing all of this?

My answer

That is a good question why Khushi did put La aside, well, you need to understand Khushi was under the spell of love along with him. She was feeling him the very same way he was. She could feel him without hearing him, even when he was calling her to apologize, she knew it was him, she was feeling him caressing her after the guesthouse incident, this was mutual.

There could be many speculations we can come up with. You know it sounds weird too but maybe love reduces your conscious too.😆