Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

She was gorgeous. Pure and cleanly beautiful. From the rounded crests of her cheeks to the delicate sweep of her jaw, He was only human, after all, and he was used to seeing her in conservative wardrobe choices of her, or the casual-date look she'd had most of the time with pom pom and gota . In this fitted, sleek saree that showed off every one of her curves, though, she looked ethereal I must say...

Roop_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbeCTbUnBGY

1st Rabba Ve, the tune, the song, the one which still resonates in our heads, still makes us feel like yesterday when we all were getting mesmerized by this beauty in front of our screen and we still do.

cr2u

As soon as he looked up while descending, his eyes clicked on her face. The breath whooshed out of his body and everything froze for a second, as though she was not looking at him but the moment eyes met...the surrounding walls stood just for them to be in that moment. The impact was so strong that she was amazed and her fingers continued playing with each other without pause. Through their eyes' lens, zoomed in all the way, the world paused for that tiny span of time between the opening and closing of the shutter just for them. She was a ray of sunshine, a warm summer rain, a bright fire on a cold winter’s day, and a healer. In my eyes, they both were for each other.

cr2u

“Oh, she doth teach the torches to burn bright!

It seems she hangs upon the cheek of night

Like a rich jewel in an Ethiope’s ear,

Beauty too rich for use, for earth too dear.

So shows a snowy dove trooping with crows

As yonder lady o’er her fellows shows.

The measure done, I’ll watch her place of stand,

And, touching hers, make blessèd my rude hand.

Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight!

For I ne’er saw true beauty till this night.”

– William Shakespeare

Love comforteth like sunshine after rain.

I remember one line of Shakespeare😆 But this what you have chosen for this post, is really fitting on the moment. Very well said, that blue is what we have seen and felt.

Roop_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Love at first sight, Ah!

He meant it when he said to his sis that he doesn’t believe in love at first sight or any girl who will change him forever... It took time to really bringing him at that moment , when he truly fell for someone. Yet he still didn't believe in a moment. A moment when he glimpsed the truth of his sister's words, the unsaid wishes under the sky with broken stars of his destiny and he found love within someone. Those words where he felt his hitched breath, sansain ruk gaye moment...a glimpse the truth within this moment.

In that moment, he didn’t belong to himself any longer, not completely. Part of him belongs to her; part of her was resonating in his chest. After this, he couldn’t take it back, no matter how much he wanted to, no matter how hard he tried.

He was in Love...

Crystal you articulated so beautifully in these words. He was never the same person and left with a mark forever. One mark after the other, he was losing himself in her shadow which he was finding following him every where, every moment, in everything,

Originally posted by: x.Covila

There are many such moments but I think makers were just building up the tempo or hyping everything so we as audience can justify his character and his actions keeping him in this vicious circle.

Pretty much the makers wanted to convey "May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your brain.".🤣

But the fact is that the more I disliked him the more wretched I grew wrong thoughts of him. The difference was that this mood did not manifest itself in sullen silence; it merely made use of my barbed tongue to wound myself and spoil the pleasure of my own. So i made peace with me finally by the end of IPK.

Edited by xZoyax - 1 years ago

There is a need to start with changing behaviors, not mindsets. I don't accept other way around.

But without mindset, you can't change behaviors either. To change undesirable behaviors we see in the world, we must change the thinking that leads to those behaviors

😆 She cornered him by her presence. He couldn't sleep, he couldn't resist of not thinking of her, Kyuon Socha haha room main use ke are main, kyuon fadak pad haha hai Mujhe

Covi your auto edit took over🤣

why am I thinking of her

kyuon soch raha hoon main uss ke bare main

kyuon fadak pad raha hai Mujhe why does it matter to me.

There could be many speculations we can come up with. You know it sounds weird too but maybe love reduces your conscious too.😆

🤣 you are hilarious girl

Main Nahin janta tha ke tum Mujhe itta qareeb se observe karti ho

He was thrilled to know that fadak pasta hai

😆oh he was flying on the seven sky knowing that she was noticing minute things of him.

Edited by xZoyax - 1 years ago

I can understand that Shyam deceived Anjali by all means and here Arnav's words make more sense when he told Khushi on the bridge when Khushi said Anjaliji unhain apna Bhagwan manti main, and he answered this is why she needed to know but why didn't he tell her by himself after finding out Shyam's true colors. No matter Anjali was pregnant. What was he thinking that before knowing that she is pregnant Khushi was supposed to bring this matter out? Why was he blaming Khushi only? He was equally responsible for that?

Bang on. Arnav can't get away from the fact that he was equally responsible for feeding this leech and making it more poisonous.Bu he was just mad at Khushi and misunderstanding her all this time.

I will start with this quote by Minna Antrim...A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding; a pure one, the soul. When virtue and modesty enlighten her charms, the lustre of a beautiful woman is brighter than the stars of heaven, and the influence of her power it is in vain to resist.

When you first look at a woman, you are in fact blind to her beauty. The true beauty of a woman is revealed only after you get to know her.

Here our Arnav stood, he got frustrated when she was not coming out of his brain because of her beauty but his heart welcomed her in after knowing her virtues.

Here she turns and beholds the air. Slender and lissome, in a red saree, a water-like fluidity wrapping her around.

She had the skin of the purest white and features the very emblem of candor and modesty; her large hazel eyes, seemed to express confusion and fear yet at the height of delicacy, lips were shown a sentiment at its most voluptuous. She seemed a little pale and tired after this long day...fidgeting with herself and her fingers looking away from all eyes until his gaze fell upon her and then everything burst to life even her, fresh as a rose.

Her hair, cascading her back flowing in the air welcoming him elegantly matched by the gracious contours of her veiling her backless saree..., streaming across her alabaster neck and chest, always exposed in accord with her contouring beauty_ all finally lent this pretty woman the air of a goddess of youth. Her arms were lithe and her fingers to his eyes so very supple and slender.

Was there anything to miss from his eyes? I am sure not, as you said his penetrating eyes showed lust, yearning, desires, etc etc. What say...

Your precise way of telling us all is always amazing. Look where my mind took me. Thanks to you.

Covi, this red, uff. I want Faiqa to add this one post and make it as a unanimous effort of you and her.