Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

Khushi took him to the point where he was like laugh, smile, ignore, but Trust me, even when your heart begs you not to. I will twirl you, even when your mind makes no sense of what you feel with my lips on you to kiss, even when others are watching or not. make you spin your head, will leave you sleepless, even when you're afraid of what the dreams might bring.

So run, even when it feels like you can't run any more, and, always, remember, even when the memories pinch your heart. Because I am falling for you and will make you mine.

He smacked his lips on her to declare her His.

"Will you do what I will?" in other words, Kiss me ,” he said without caring how foolish or silly it sounded. Because the man is in love.

Her eyes fluttered shut at first, her lashes coppery lines against her pale, fragile skin. Nodding over his question and the softness, the anxiety on her face almost undid him. He had never kissed a girl without knowing she wanted it too, usually more than he did, and this was Khushi, and he didn’t know what she wanted. Her eyes were still confused, but she shivered and stood beside him — barely, but it was permission enough for him to go forward.

His mouth came down on hers. And that was it. All the self-control he’d exerted over the past weeks went, like water crashing through a broken dam, trying to tell her through this kiss, with the press of his lips on her cheeks, all the things he could never say out loud...

Beautiful Post di along with the pics, this was the best kiss in IPK and I loved it the most.

wow Mehr🤗 kia kamal kia re, like old times. I think this topic was simply awesome and this scene took all of us on a different level.

This underlines ..muah👏 Arnav said it later he was not like that and he was with girls but never went overboard. Well I am not saying wth you had even Sheetal as your gf then? and La, and all, but makers screwed our brains very well😆

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

ASR and his first kiss

Ah, it reminds me of that day when I was so happy seeing him kissing his Khushi, He finally claimed her as his.

and the way he didn't want to leave her but her perturbed state of mind made him let it go, she didn't run right away either.

I knew you won't be able to do it. A challenge he set with her.

A bombastic kiss it was.

Ah, kiddo, this is why we miss you🤗

I am chuckling here 😆 She had that tea-spilling moment and def not even in the last resort she had this in her mind ASR and her dupatta. No way🤣 But he had her there

and di what happened after that.

TFS all of these here.

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I will be on it tomorrow, ladies.🤗

Really tired and have something important to finish before sleeping.

Ok Besty, I read all of your comments and took time today. Covi is very inspiring I have to say, she takes a really good amount of time and analyzes so well. But Everyone's post is way too good.

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Ah, kiddo, this is why we miss you🤗

di I miss you too but guess what I have one more week in my vacation then I will be back to my work and home.

di I miss you too but guess what I have one more week in my vacation then I will be back to my work and home.

Ah, what a pleasant coincidence, we are here together.

TFS all of these here.

You are welcome di,

Paying to DM for not seeing him

But he was the one who was there for saying hi to her

She prayed opposite that I didn't mean DM, please don't make him disappear

and he was there again and this time on cloud nine

Ah, what a pleasant coincidence, we are here together.

oh that is a rare occasion after so long, we used to be together like this during ASR times, remember, di's first FF and it's been so long di have been on her blog. I am missing ABS

You are welcome di,

Paying to DM for not seeing him

But he was the one who was there for saying hi to her

She prayed opposite that I didn't mean DM, please don't make him disappear

and he was there again and this time on cloud nine

Awe, what were the days when we used to discuss these for days and you with all of those visuals.

Thanks for bringing these here again

Awe, what were the days when we used to discuss these for days and you with all of those visuals.

Thanks for bringing these here again

We had such a fun time, you, mehr di, Roop di, and ofcourse, Arshi di, with Cynthia di, and how can I forget Lazyblazy.